MakeupLip MakeupLipstickMaybelline
Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 026 oz

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz

Drench your lips in vivid color with a velvety matte finish. Liquid matte lipstick designed with 2X the pigments for intense color.

• Dimethicone

• CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

It’s finally fall and I’m looking for darker lip colors to try! Has anyone tried this one? What are your thoughts on the longevity?
Is this a pink red or a neutral red?
Is this smudge proof ?
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz!
Product Highlights
After reading some reviews which were down the middle, I decided to try these new line of lip colors. I got the last one on the shelf, which is this bright orange red. Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Gloss. It applies with a gloss consistency yet it's not sticky. It has the same consistency as their Creamy Mattes, only it feels lighter. Apply in thin layers and blot to achieve the best results. It's a plush and comfortable matte product to wear. Excellent color payoff. The taste and scent don't bother me. I'm used to their formula. Most of my drugstore lipsticks are Maybelline Creamy Mattes. I'll definitely be getting more Vivid Matte Liquid colors!in reviews
Love love love these lip colours! VERY vivid and long lasting, cheap in price and comes in great colours!in reviews
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz uploaded by MANDY K.
Review for: Fuchsia Ecstasy 25, Nude Flush 10
This is a nice drugstore liquid lipstick. The color is very saturated, and the formula is very soft and creamy. It applies nice and smoothly to my lips. I love that it isn't drying to my lips, but I do need to be cautious when wearing it because it transfers. The nude isn't as noticeable but the brighter fuchsia is and occasionally gets on my teeth or I accidentally smear it. Other than that, I really like it!
Jazmin F.
Medford, OR
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz uploaded by Jazmin F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Nude Thrill 5
Absolutely loved this lip product. I originally thought it was a liquid lipstick but it’s a soft matte lipgloss/lipstick. Not sticky like a gloss but also not a liquid lipstick. This is perfect for something in between. This shade is a perfect nude- although not sure why online and on here the shade looks purple when selected.
Aiyana B.
Kaysville, UT
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz uploaded by Aiyana B.
Review for: Electric Pink 20
I found this beauty at my local Dollar Tree so when I say RUN, don’t walk.. DO IT! The formula of this lipstick is a comfort matte, so it doesn’t dry down completely, nor does it flake! I’ve noticed a lot of matte lipsticks flake off for me after a few hours of wear. That does mean this will smear and smudge if you aren’t careful, so be mindful of that. I was so excited I scored this for a dollar! I need to go back and grab the other shades! This lippie leaves my lips feeling hydrated, and I don’t find myself needing to reapply constantly.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz uploaded by Holly L.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Electric Pink 20
I don't wear matte lips much. But, I enjoy this. It wears like a very pigmented colored gloss. Plus, the neon pink coloring of this is amazing. You can see it from blocks away.p
Jessica A.
Philadelphia, PA
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz uploaded by Jessica A.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Smoky Rose 38
I Love This Product It Doesn't Dry Out My Lips It's A Beautiful Color I Found Mine In Dollar Tree I Have A Few Other Colors
Autumn B.
Montgomery, AL
Best drugstore lippie formula. I bought the color "nude thrilll" it is a great nude for anyone with pale skin. It is a pinky/orange tint so it doesn't make you look ghostly. It takes a little time for the formula to dry but once it does it is there to stay! I picked mine up at a walgreens and will be going back to pick up several more colors! They're buy one get one half off right now! I'm seeing a lot of reviews saying it doesn't dry down and I did not have that problem. It is a creamy formula so you do need to apply it sparingly, you do not need a lot of it to get great color payoff and coverage. I can see how if you piled it on it wouldn't dry.
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz uploaded by Estephanie C.
Me gusta porque tiene unos colores muy hermosos , pero lo único malo es que no tienen mucha pigmentación y hay que pasarlo varias veces para que no quede con lados manchados o sin mucho pigmento.
Hart L.
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz uploaded by Hart L.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 35 Rebel Red
Love this super red lipstick. Sylish and Bold. Goes on beautiful and stays beautiful. Recommend giving it a try.
Kayla M.
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz uploaded by Kayla M.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Review for: Vivid Violet 45
I absolutely adore this liquid lip from Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz it’s hard to find a purple lip that stands outs and actually lasts!! The pigment is beautiful!! So stoked to have stumbled upon this liquid lip
Elizabeth B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor 38 Smoky Rose 0.26 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the color and how it lasts for hours and doesn’t leave my lips dry or smear on my teeth

315 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...