BeautyLipLip MakeupMaybelline
Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 017oz

Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 0.17oz

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

Is this lipgloss smell funny? I love the colour but not sure about the tester smells. Maybe the tester went bad or it’s just smelled weird?
Me gustaría saber sobre su durabilidad
I'm curious about the durability of the color, does it go paler in 1 hour or not?
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 0.17oz!
Product Highlights
...drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!in reviews
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this.in reviews
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 0.17oz uploaded by Jasmine B.
Review for: Obsessed 76
The one thing that I don't like about this lip lacquer is the smell. It smells like plastic or some other kind of chemical. Fortunately, it's not a smell that lingers after application. This lacquer is not transfer proof but as it wears it leaves a stain. It did take some time to remove; I strongly suggest using some type of oil to get all the product off.
Ananka B.
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 0.17oz uploaded by Ananka B.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Slay It 82
I love the shine of this gloss. Shine is a big thing for me. The pigment is off the scale! It's a bit pricey for an over the counter gloss, but it's worth it. It stays on for a while but will need to be reapplied with eating and drinking. I'd recommend this product to anyone looking for bold, shiny gloss!
grecia M.
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 0.17oz uploaded by grecia M.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: So Hot 70
When I saw this I thought it would be like a liquid lipstick and when I tried it on is like a lipstick, so I was sad lol. If you are not a lipgloss person this is not for you. #maybelline #lips #makeup #hotvivid
Jennifer G.
2,952 reviews
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 0.17oz uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Sassy 68, So Hot 70, Charmer 62, Other
Maybelline Vivid hot lip lockers are very pigmented with high-shine and color I love these three Shades I picked up at Dollar Tree for $1 each they had so much at Dollar Tree I literally couldn't pick them all up I don't need like these three Shades and they feel really nice on the lips I always wear a lip balm before I go in with a matte liquid lip just so that it's more comfortable so you can do that if you have dry lips or if you want something more comfortable and for $1 I think you can't beat that price
Thania P.
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 0.17oz uploaded by Thania P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Tease 60
Applies smooth on lips and has good pigment. It stays on lips as a satin gloss and is pretty comfortable. The applicator makes everything easy.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
OK, I'm going to say it: I'm getting all kinds of Kylie lip kit vibes with this. The color I'm loving is Charmer, a sensual nude shade with a high-shine finish that has me stealing glances of my lips in the mirror. It feels pretty glossy while on so I'm not entirely used to that, but it's so smooth and luxe that I'm totally sold. The color pay off really impressed me—it took one swipe to get the perfect pout. Although I'm loving this neutral shade right now, I'm totally digging a bolder, fiery color for a night out!
Mischa K.
I recieved this in my Maybelline New York Vox Box. Where to begin? This lip gloss gets a 2 out of 5 stars. The only reason it get 2 instead of 1 is because I think it is a very pretty color, has nice packaging, and has a light pleasant smell. Everything else about this lip gloss is sub-par. The formula is thick and goopy, slightly sticky, and what is going on with that applicator?! It's patchy, clings to any dry spots, and is very streaky. I was especially excited about this because I don't usually wear too much lip gloss, and maybe thought this could change my mind. But unfortunately not. I wouldn't purchase this with my own money.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 0.17oz uploaded by Estephanie C.
Este labial me encanta, es un lipgloss que tiene muy buena pigmentación y una larga duración . El color es hermoso 😍 y un brillo perfecto.
Asena E.
San Angelo, TX
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 0.17oz uploaded by Asena E.
Purchased at: ULTA
It has velvety finish. Very rich color,soft and long lasting. One of my favorite line from maybelline.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I received Classic (72) At first i was a little concerned with the color however learn that it actually looks good on me. I love the tubing it comes in. Its slick and simple. The dip stick is pretty nice and size not small and not big. Like perfect lip stick size. It has like a cupcake smell Lol which I mean who can be mad at that? Anyway The pigment is amazing! I was actually shocked it goes on smooth and thick however it is very sticky feeling, it transfers very fast and quick especially on my teeth like something crazy! Its a nice shine gloss like which I like. The only issue was the quick transfer and all over my teeth. The last thing a lady needs is lipstick on her teeth. Also since it transfers on everything you have to be careful and carry it with you to reapply. I even tried to blotch it to slow the transfer because sometimes that helps however it didn't in this case. It would be amazing if they kept the pigment and everything with less transfer and stickiness. I enjoy the color so I will wear it casually however it won't be my top go too.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
senada H.
Staff
ny, USA
il y a 3 ans
Andrea P. il y a 2 ans
I think so. Just keep in mind it's a bit sticky, for the rest is amazing
gypsyflower T.
White Lake, MI
il y a 3 ans
I'm a #LipstickJunky bigtime. I love every color. Especially weird funky off the wall colors. I had the hardest time finding blues. I'd say the 2 favs that I have bought are the Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquers Lip Color Sassy - 0.17oz and L'Oreal Paris Paints/Lip. The Mabelline is not very comfortable to me so I never wear it. It's very thick and gets on my teeth alot. It's a great gloss though. I love the color and staying power. My other favorite is the LOreal Paris but it's more of a teal color so....what are your guys favorite funky off the wall Lips???? And...what is your favorite Blue? I wish Kylie would come out with more lip products. Love her stuff I have Full Size Kylie Jenner Matte Liquid Lipstick & Lip Liner "mary Jo K" And I love Love LOVE it, just not her prices. So please help a sister, which Brand has the best funky colors??
Rayna J. il y a 3 ans
I love Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipsticks & almost Gerard Cosmetics HydraMattes. I own every color, even the funky ones. They dry down matte & do not transfer. I do not find them to over dry or dry out my lips. JSC comes in a lot of fun colors. Well worth the price. GC has some fun colors as well. I absolutely love Knight Rider & Gravity. Just like JSC they are comfortable. You can use my code RAYNA at checkout for Gerard Cosmetics to save 30% if you like. Hope this helped. I'm wearing Knight Rider in this pic. It's like a black purple.