BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Review for: Classic more...
I received Classic (72) At first i was a little concerned with the color however learn that it actually looks good on me. I love the tubing it comes in. Its slick and simple. The dip stick is pretty nice and size not small and not big. Like perfect lip stick size. It has like a cupcake smell Lol which I mean who can be mad at that? Anyway The pigment is amazing! I was actually shocked it goes on smooth and thick however it is very sticky feeling, it transfers very fast and quick especially on my teeth like something crazy! Its a nice shine gloss like which I like. The only issue was the quick transfer and all over my teeth. The last thing a lady needs is lipstick on her teeth. Also since it transfers on everything you have to be careful and carry it with you to reapply. I even tried to blotch it to slow the transfer because sometimes that helps however it didn't in this case. It would be amazing if they kept the pigment and everything with less transfer and stickiness. I enjoy the color so I will wear it casually however it won't be my top go too.
Barbara M.
Langhorne, PA
BOMB! This lipgloss is everything and more. This lip gloss BEAT my expectations. I did not think a drugstore lipgloss would have my heart the way this one did. The color is so opaque, the price is right, and the feel isn't sticky at all. Highly recommend to anyone in the market for a good lipgloss.
Aysha A.
Pasadena, MD
Cute color nice pay off I would repurchase this again! It’s quite long lasting I like it. I believe the smell could use a little bit of work tho! But other than that’s its a beautiful lipgloss with a beautiful finish!! Would recommend this to others
Beth R.
First off, dark colors stain. But what ones dont. It's shiny. It layers well. I didn't have much expectations before I bought it. I hadn't heard much about it, good or bad reviews. I got the color I'm major and I think it looks fabulous with my skin tone.
Kallie N.
Gresham, OR
Really bad product. The gloss itself is so thick you almost can't spread it out evenly on your lips. It never dries or stays even. I love the color I got (light nude) but I wish it looked better :( perhaps the matte version would be better next time.
Shama A.
Brooklyn, New York
I bought a set of minis with all the shades. All the shades were very pigmented and showed up on my natural lip color without anything underneath. It’s comfortable on the lips and not sticky.
Jennifer C.
Tulsa
These glosses are comfy and wear most of the day. I love a good shiny lip and this is it. For the price you can't really beat it either. The color range is super cute and the color you see in the tube is the color you'll see on your lips! Love it
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
Love this lip gloss! It’s long lasting and stay a good portion of the day! I have the shade Tease and it’s the perfect nude color! Doesn’t pull pink or orange. It’s a must have! I recommend this product to anyone looking for a true nude gloss :)
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
I had high hopes for this lip lacquer but sadly I did not like it at all. I goes on nice and smooth but after a few minutes it gets thick and sticky. I got it in the color Charmer which is very pretty but I can’t get passed the formula.
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Other more...
I am starting my Tuesday off right and wearing this gorgeous Maybelline lipgloss in “Too Cute” 💕 It is the most perfect, light pink color for medium skin tones! I love this formula so much because it’s not sticky and lasts for hours! 🙌🏼
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?