BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
this lip gloss is amazing!! it goes on super, buttery smooth without feeling heavy or tacky. It is very long lasting compared to others. I love the sleek packaging and how easy it is to shove into your back pocket if needed. Huge fan and can't wait to try more colors!!!
Natalie S.
N BETHESDA, MD
I love this lip product. It spreads on smooth and evenly. It lasted awhile on my lips and I received many compliments on it. I loved trying this lip product for free. I would recommend this to everyone who loves wearing lipsticks.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
Review for: Tease 60 more...
I love this nude gloss. Be warned this is VERY nude. It's such a beautiful neutral nude. I love how comfortable it is on my lips. It's a gloss so it's obviously not long wearing but totally worth it for a drug store gloss.
Alyssa M.
Absolutely amazing! Comes in amazingly bold colors to brighten up any day look. They stay on decently well and only need reapplication once or twice. Always a go to in my make up back! Will definitely buy some more.
Kathy L.
Plantation, FL
While I usually prefer lip products that dry matte. This laquer does not feel sticky. It's comfortable to wear and does not fade right away. The color is gorgeous, and goes with many looks. I would definitely repurchase.
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
I received the Charmer shade of this product for free in a Vox Box. I love the shade -- it's almost exactly the same as my natural lip color. The texture is great. Great pigmentation. Really happy with the staying power. The right amount of shine and not too sticky. Definitely a great new product!
Andrea J.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my favorite lipgloss ever! I have the shade 'unreal' and I cannot live without this product. The gloss is not sticky like other glosses and it is a very nice nude color that can tie up the whole makeup look.
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
Review for: Tease 60 more...
Love this product!! It's amazing and the color is perfect! I like my lip color modest and natural and this is just that! It's easy to apply and use! It isn't sticky or goopy! I would highly recommend this product!!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Review for: Unreal 64, Tease 60 more...
Love completely with my whole being this formula as it does not dry your lips at all and has a pleasant smell, the colors are pigmented and beautiful. My favorite color is undoubtedly the nude. I think they are my favorite of the moment. For summer they are excellent.
Lauren H.
Huntingtown
Review for: Major 80 more...
I've never used these but I've heard there good. This one really pops because it's a unusual color, but I really want to try It and be popping at the same time. It looks like a matte finish which is good and I want to try it out!!
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?