BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
This was a lot easier to apply than I thought it would be, and the color (Classic) was very flattering. My husband and I both loved how it smelled - like cake batter! However, it stayed pretty sticky, and to obtain nice coverage I had to layer it on, so I had goopy lips my hair kept getting stuck in.
Crystal  M.
Arlington , Tx
Review for: Too Cute 66 more...
I did not like this at all. It doesn't wear for longer than a few minutes, it's extremely sticky and gooey. The matte lip ink is a way better product it wears all day. This is just a gloss the smells and tastes like Carmex which I cannot stand. I thought these would have a little more wearability at least and hour or two but they last for minutes.
Marlen S.
Review for: Unreal 64 more...
As soon as I saw the swatches online I fell in love with the shade Unreal. It's a warm nude brown. The frist time I tired it on it reminded me of the abh glosses. I have very pigmented lips so I have to line my lips or wear lipstick underneath. I was very surprised they last pretty long for being a gloss.
Maddisen O.
Review for: Too Cute 66 more...
This product was a little cuncky when it went on my lips and did not go o very well but the color of the product is amazing I loved that the brush was not super ring and not to big I would say that I do recommend this to everyone that has read this
Jenna M.
Cranston, RI
I love love love this lip gloss! The applicator really is super unique and feels like it's hugging my lips when I apply it. The pigment is super lovely as well and stays for quite a while on! I would highly recommend it and I can't wait to buy more!
Victoria H.
Beaverton, OR
This product feels great on the lips! With gloss making more of a comeback, this product is perfect. It had great pigment and it's thick and keeps your lips moisturized! I received this product for free from Influencer and all opinions are my own.
Sarah N.
Tazewell , TN
I only have one color from this line right now but I definitely plan on getting more now that I’ve tried them. They stay on fantastically and they don’t get too dry or stay too sticky. Plus I ate and it still look good so what more could you want?
Rachel C.
This lip product is very hydrating, and the pigmentation of it is great! My only complaint is that it is a little tacky/ sticky. It isn't bad over all if you don't mind that though. I received this product free for testing but these thoughts are my own.
Savannah S.
Great lip product! I received this free for testing purposes but I'd recommend it if you like highly pigmented color. It's easy to apply, has a great scent, and feels great on the lips. I can't wait to try a few other colors.
Tiffany H.
Houston, MO
I absolutely love this product! Omg! I was blown away! I recieved it for free and it was better than I expected by a long shot! This was my first time using this product and I would definitely recommend it!
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?