BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Erica P.
Yuma
I absolutely love this!it's soft it's pigmented and has a okay price bought at walmart and fell in love with the silkiness and the way it just feels on I will definitely buy more colors
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
I used the shade of Major to help create my look for Killer Frost and it was a "major" hit 😂 Seriously though, great lip product that stayed on for a while and I love the glass case it's in! I usually don't wear dark lipsticks, but I do believe I'm gonna join the dark side 😊
Sharlo P.
Raleigh, NC
I have allllll colors and I Obsessed I love them they’re everything I want in a gloss the shine is there the pigment is totally there and the longevity is also there to be this is the BEST lip gloss I have in my collection and what I love is that it stains your lips so when you eating and talking through out the day girl you’ll still look flawless 😍😍
Selena R.
Jordan, MN
I have this is a red color and the price is very fair! I bought this from a local target and this is the first time I have used it and I definitely want to buy it again, but you do have to apply throughout the day.
Ember B.
Got this in bright red and it’s cute. But almost way too bright. Lasts a good amount of time. Doesn’t fade too fast when eating and drinking. I’d recommend and buy again in the future.
Courtney D.
Colorado
I like this product a lot it really has good coverage but some colors are better than others. I don’t say this very often but the darker shades are way better than the lighter ones.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Maybelline is doing so amazing with their matte lipstick formulas! Move out of the way Hugh end brands because this drugstore liquid matte is coming through and making a scene!😍💄♥️
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I like this lipstick it is pretty and goes on smooth . It's more like a lip gloss . It does stay on while I'm drinking something but completely comes off while I'm eating. It is darker than I thought it would be when I do wear it. I gave it 3 stars because I wish it was all day wear.
Victoria T.
hudson
it feels a bit sticky on the lips and the longer it is on the more ashy it begins to feel. i’m not sure exactly got to explain it. i wore this the other day and after about an hour it started to feel like it had made my lips peel. definitely won’t be using again, smells like blistex chapstick aswell, really do not like this product
Lindsay J.
Ash, NC
Very pigmented and they are very comfortable for a gloss. You could wear these by themselves or just with Lip liner. Very easy to put on and reasonably priced. If you like to wear gloss you’ll like these.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?