BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Pam G.
This gloss is really beautiful and not sticky, it wasn't too messy either. The pigment was great and I liked the applicator. My only problem is just that I don't really wear stuff like this because my long hair just gets in it.

I got this for review from Influenster.
Kinzee A.
Tucson, AZ
The Maybelline New York color sensational vivid hot lacauer is a liquid gloss lipstick. It doesn't try completely and stays tacky. The applicator is so amazing like the way it's shaped and everything. Also the lipgloss smells really good and has a medium consistency.
Cristina P.
Best drug store lipgloss hands down. My favorite shade is unreal and that is my everyday go to. I love that I can wear it alone because the color payoff is so great. It’s not sticky at all and the applicator is my favorite part! This will forever be my go to lipgloss.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
My new go to lip gloss! The application is so smooth and I love the shape of the application brush. This is my first time using this product but I will use again! One swipe with the brush and your lips have full color! I definitely recommend! Received free for review!
Sony I.
I wish I could have received a different color because I think this could have been a real hit. The formula goes on nicely but I haven't tried it out long enough yet to judge the lasting power. This color may be better on fairer skin tones. Glad I got to try it though
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Other more...
I am not the biggest fan of the color I received, Classic, BUT the product itself is amazing. Packs a full punch of color, no stick, no bleed, and lasts longer than a traditional gloss. I will definitely be picking up colors that are closer to my normal daily wear.
Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
This is a wonderful lip gloss! But don't overapply or it can get goopy. I wear it so much that I'm almost completely out of Tease! I love the way it wears (it lasts for much longer than most glosses also) and the smell is great too. I need to try it in more shades!
Jennifer R.
Ivanhoe, CA
Almost perfect lipstick loved the application the shade was a classic red, the smell was great it went on super shiny then within maybe 4 hours it started fading awkwardly in some spots of my lips something that could obvi be fixed with reapplication.... i receieved this lipstick for free for purpose of review(:
Jenea S.
Linden, NJ
The formula is a bit too sticky for my liking. It's very similar to the infallible collection. The color pay off is decent. I definitely expected more. I received this for free for testing purposes. I don't know if I would purchase this. Maybe in a different color.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Honestly liked the color.. Not my favorite tough I didnt like the finish its really sticky and it cames off reall easy.! Would wear it for taking pictures.. But it doesnt last all day.. I don't know if I would purchase it... Vivid Hot Lacquer I'll give it a 3 out of 5..
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?