BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Jodie P.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS COLOR! Perfect shade for my complexion, and the formula is great! Dries down to a shiny satin. Not super sticky and not drying at all. This will now be my Holy Grail! Thank you influenster for sending me this product for free to review!
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love the color of this lipstick! It's the perfect nude! It feels like a gloss but isn't sticky. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it comes off on everything I prefer lipstick that doesn't come off on my drinks. But overall it's a nice lipstick. I got this free from Influenster to test but the opinions of this are completely mine.
Lailee D.
Glendora, CA
Review for: Charmer 62 more...
I just tried it the new Vivid hot lacquer from Maybelline and charmer! It feels so buttery when i pit it on and the color os perfect. I love natural tones and this has the nice tones of pink and brown with the nice glossy look. Stays on for hours without replication.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
I will said that I'm in love with the applicator but the formula is not the best at the first place give you some pigmentation but some minutes later there is no color in your lips, your lips just look glossy so I don't like to loose the color, and actually doesn't bother me to look glossy just that I wish the color to last longer
Taylor R.
I really like this color. It applies very easily. The brush is deferent than other brushes, but it allows you to apply it evenly and easily. It is stickier that I normally like, but it is definitely going to be my go to lipgloss. It is a very pretty nude shade and subtle. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Tori B.
Perry, UT
This is such a pretty color that I never would've picked out for myself! I'm so glad that I got it, it might be my new fav lipstick. 😊 I really like the application wand as well. And the product is really smooth and feels so nice.
Shae C.
I like that it is a pretty opaque lip gloss and brings a lot of color. I
typically prefer lipsticks because they wear longer but I was surprised
how long this lasted and that it wasn't so glossy that it came off the
edges of my lips. It stayed put so I am definitely intrigued with this
formula and am considering other shades as well.
Samantha R.
Super impressed with this lacquer. It's a perfect dupe for too faced melted latex with a way lower price tag. The color pay off is beautiful, the texture is smooth... just don't apply too much or it can be a little "gooey". Will definitely purchase another color asap!
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Omg this Vivid Hot Lacquer that I received for free from @Influenster is amazing! I was nervous about the color at first because I've never really tried red but this #72 Classic is a hit! It has a great Shine and lasts! I would definitely recommend this product and I will be going out to purchase this and the other colors.
Stefanie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this product for free in a voxbox. I like how pigmented this lip product was. I wish it was a matte finish because I personally prefer that over a glossy finish. I like the applicator and it applies evenly on my lips. I would probably purchase this in a nude color because I don't really wear red lips often.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?