BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
I love these glosses. They are super opaque and shiny. I found mine at Rite Aid for around 12 bucks and they were having a sale buy one get one for 50% off so I spent like 20 for two which is a little pricey for the drugstore but it is so worth it. I highly recommend these!
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss is one of my go to products. It is easy to apply, goes on smooth, and has color like my lipstick enabling me to wear it without putting on lipstick. It’s a pretty good price and I would recommend it to anyone.
Rebecca R.
Georgetown, OH
I love this lip gloss. How ever it kept getting on my teeth with the first hour of wearing out. I got the shade Slay It. Love the shade. I didn't use makeup removal to see how long it would shade my lips for and my lips stayed a purple tint for two days.
Scarleth N.
I own the Maybelline Vivid Hot Laquer in “Unreal” I don’t like wearing on its own since I don’t like lip glosses. I do like wearing on top of my nude lipsticks because I feel like it applies so much better and it looks better too. The only thing I don’t like about this products is that it can become really sticky if you apply too much, so less is more ladies. This is why I only gave it 4 stars!
Jackie F.
I got these in a few of the nude shades as well as some of the brighter and darker shades. The nudes are excellent and some of my favorite lip losses. The color is completely opaque with just one swipe. The darker and brighter colors are more questionable. The red one goes on fairly well, but you need more than one coat to get it opaque. The dark color is a complete mess. It’s streaky and you can’t build it up to complete opacity. I’m giving this five stars though because of how amazing the nudes are.I
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Normally, I do not like lip glosses but this line is absolutely gorgeous! It does not feel sticky on the lips, and I easily forget that I am wearing it throughout the day. It feels so nice on the lips; I will absolutely be repurchasing this product.
Lizheira L.
Chicopee, MA
Maybelline once again killing it with their products I wasn’t into lipgloss but I’ve been loving that look with a gloss and I look for good quality and that’s doesn’t break my pockets and this product right here is soo good. You could apply it by itself or on top of a matte lipstick.
Brianna D.
Review for: Other more...
Favorite drugstore lip product. It’s a gloss but it’s SO pigmented and you only need one dip to get enough product for it to cover your lips. Very comfortable formula. It lasts for a very long time. I highly recommend! Very affordable!
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
The absolute best glosses from the drugstore, especially the nudes!! They HIGH pigment and feel so comfortable, not sticky and annoying. The applicator is perfect to get product into all the corners. Overall, these are worth your buck!
Vivianna B.
Beaumont, TX
When I saw the dark red I just had to have it especially because it was lacquer and I love that whole shiny lip look. But once again I was a little disappointed. And didn't want to stay on my lips and it kind of clumped together when I was doing random things like taking a drink of water just talking to someone. I'd recommend it for a short night out to get that Glitz and glamour going but definitely not for a work day or any kind of event outside.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?