BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
Maybelline vivid hot lacquer lip stick is very thick when you apply it but the color didn't last long once I drank something. It's not matte and it was very creamy and even after the color came off my lips still felt creamy. I have the color charmer which is like a nude pink and I loved the color. I am glad I received this to test for free.
lady_sassicorn🦄💁🏽 t.
I didn't think that I would like this product but was pleasantly surprised. I recieved this in a randomized beauty subscription. The color was in a pinkish nude tone by the name "charmer". In the past I'd recieved nude tones lip color that absolutely did not work with my complexion. This one was the perfect fit. Smooth and not sticky very cute glossy gloss. And I use it all the time. The applicator is nice too, it's in a triangular shape which I find makes it easier to apply
Josie M.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I received the deep red color. It was easy enough to apply but the color wasn't forgiving. It was very pigmented and didn't matte down, staying at a glossy finish. I would definitely purchase again, but I would look for a more natural color because it is so pigmented (pinky-nude.) If you dab on this color with a light hand and smudge It around a little it creates a very natural every day pink long-lasting stain on my lips that is very pretty.
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I like the glossiness of this product-- it's somewhat light and sheer, but still pigmented. It does wipe off easily-- the color I received, classic, left a bit of a lip stain behind which I like. Classic is a beautiful cool-toned classic red! I would describe these almost like a highly pigmented lip gloss. Thank you for the sample influenster! I received this product for free in a recent voxbox.
Stephanie C.
This lip lacquer in the shade Charmer, is perfect for summer. However, it was a little too pink on me, so I wear it with a darker shade lip liner underneath. I am more of a matte-finish lip girl, but this sat comfortably on the lips and wasn't sticky like a gloss. It also surprised me how well it held up throughout the day. I did receive this product for free thanks to Influenster!
Ebony W.
Brick Township
I just picked these up at ulta when they had their deal buy one get one half off and I loved them so much how smooth and the way my lips felt I called them to hold 2 more for me because I wanted a set for my kit and a set for my self. So affordable amazing product.
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Other more...
Ive just used this product once but I actually really love it. The color "Too Cute" is a really pretty pinky nude color and I love the applicator tip, so easy to use and curves to your lips for a pretty effortless application. The formular is thin which I love so it doesnt feel thick and gross on your lips but is really pigmented, so its a nice glide and go! I brushed my teeth and ate a bagel with it on and it stayed on pretty well but I had to reapply a little
Marielle S.
Elk Grove, CA
I got the classic since i love red. I am very impressed of the pigmentation. It is very Opaque and last long for about 6 hours (since i used it 3x in row now) i also love the applicator size and shape to define your lips when applying! It did not dry my lips and its very easy to remove it which i love! Highly recommend this if you wanna try out some affordable liquid lacquer lipstick! Thank you Influenster for sending them to me for free in exchange of my honest review.
Rosa N.
The first thing I noticed was the applicator was different it mess wider and flat with a nice pointed tip. The product is super pigmented and goes on very smooth and not too sticky. The tip helps you line your lips and the wider flat part of the applicator helps fill in. After wearing for a few hours it did not leave my lips super dry. The neutral color was great to wear during the day and it paired really well when I did a dark smokey eye. This gloss was amazing just wish it would stay on a little bit longer.
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
Review for: Tease 60 more...
I bought this at target the other day and I really love how easy it went one and didn't bleed out. It has a very natural dusty rose nude color that goes well with the day or evening. I lined mined with Mac lip liner and I think it paired really well. It has a nice coco butter scent to it and doesn't taste funny like some lip glosses.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?