BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
This lip lacquer isn't quite what I expected. It goes on looking strange, I wasn't a fan of the color at first, but it wears as a very natural color. It feels somewhat sticky and does not dry to a matte finish, which is what I'm used to with these types of lip products. It does apply smooth and evenly, and a little goes a long way. My lips felt moisturized and it didn't flake like traditional lip colors. This won't be my go to, but I do like it.
Megan O.
Newington, CT
GUYS! This product is FIRE!!! When I opened my Maybeline Voxbox from Influenster I was floored at how spot on the products that were sent to me, but to be honest my excitement really came from this lip gloss! First of all the color is perfect! I love a nude lip and received the color "Tease" in my box. I immediately tried it out and was crazy excited when I swatched it on my wrist. The color is saturated, the pigment is on point and not to mention how creamy the product is. I proceeded to apply it to my lips and OMG! It is perfect! It wore well, probably lasted a good 6 hours before I noticed I needed to reapply. Maybeline hit it out of the park with this one!
Juliane T.
Eastvale, CA
I'm more of a matte lip lover but this is becoming my favorite and go to lippie! I'm so glad that I got this complimentary from my voxbox for testing purposes, I would love to try other shades. My friend loved it on me and asked what I was wearing, I let her try it on and she fell in love so quickly that she had to buy it herself! I'm more of a light to medium skin tone and she's a very dark skin tone but this stuff is sooo pigmented, I believe it'll work for any skin tone. Such a comfortable and slight glossy finish! I recommended it 100%
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Other more...
I was excited to try this product with all the Lipsense promotions floating all over Facebook. When I saw this I was thinking it would be similar just without the smudge proof/no rub off aspect. I did not like this lacquer. The color I liked, the wand tip was excellent, and the smoothness of applying the product was great. Everything else was sub-par. It's very heavy feeling, wears off on teeth very easily, stays sticky for a long amount of time and if you have any dry skin on your lips it will adhere to it and leave it pigmented all day long because you can't get it off.
Shaunte B.
Chesapeake , VA
I really like this lacquer.  I received this product complimentary to test from influenster.  The color I received was a good nude for my skin tone and it is a great shade to use everyday.  The soft tip brush made the product smooth and easy to apply.  It seems to have a pretty good wear, I put it on afternoon and it lasted for the most part until I took it off.  Beautiful sheen and it didn't dry my lips out.  I would like to try some of the other shades and I would recommend this to friends and family.
Kiah C.
I don't usually wear red lipstick... as in I never wear red lipstick but this color is so beautiful that I found myself putting it on even when I usually wouldn't wear any lip color. It's so flattering and vibrant but not neon or yellowy like a lot of red lipsticks are. The reason I took off a star is that the formula is a little tough to keep in the lines. It's very hydrating (and transfers very easily) but I had a hard time keeping it directly on my lip line without it moving back out.

I received this product free from influenster
Jessenia O.
Orlando, FL
Charmer is an absolutely gorgeous color that I couldn't wait to show off! However, the wearability is what really pushed it down to 3 stars for me. I'm a lip gloss junky, and I've tested both low and high end lip glosses. If you do a very light application, it wears good. I mean minimal sheer application. However, of you truly want to show this color off and try to build opacity, your lips are very sticky and it's incredibly noticeable. I also noticed this lipgloss can get a little runny. *I received this product free for testing*
Pamela G.
Tucson, AZ
This product is a great lippie! It was incredibly easy to apply and comfortable the whole way. The color is a nice rosy pink called Charmer. It was my first time using it and I would definitely like to purchase it. I would recommend this to other people! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Karen H.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is such a pleasant surprise! It's a super pigmented long-wearing lip gloss. It lasted me throughout the day with just a few touchups. I drink a lot of water and tend to snack pretty regularly throughout the day, so that's impressive! I really like the color, and I think it's comfortable to wear. It is a bit sticky and thicker than some glosses, but that doesn't bother me. It's a great pop of color for the whole face, and I'm really glad I received it. This is a really nice quality lip product for a great price!
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Review for: Too Cute 66, Unreal 64, Charmer 62, Tease 60 more...
Guy these lip laquers are seriously one of the best lip items I have tried from the drugstore since the Milani amore matte lip creams came out. These are laquers so they are like a super, super thick lip gloss that is actually comfortable despite the thickness of the product. They are very very pigmented and when they start to dry down the color doesn't fade. The glossiness starts to go away but then it looks like a lipstick and when they completely fade out you are left with a beautiful lip stain. These are definitely a must. Yall check these out they are really good.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?