BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Yanique B.
In love with my new Maybelline satin lipstick in the color classic.omg!!!! It's beautiful,high pigment, and gos on like butter.I hate lipsticks that dry your lips out but this lipstick keeps your lips so soft. Do to the fact that this keeps your lips nice and soft it does come off ,but don't worry just reapply. #newbestfriend #thankyou #influencer & #Maybelline .

I received this product complementary.
Lisa C.
When I first swatched it on my hand it looked very pigmented and great but when I applied it on my lips it went on a little more streaky and I had to put 2-3 coats to get the streaks covered. However when I apply this over some liquid lipstick then it is less streaky possibly because there is product for it to grab onto. I personally didn't like this mostly because of how sticky and heavy the formula felt on my lips. This product is so sticky that it transfers onto anything your lips touch until it is all gone. But since it is more of a gloss formula, I expect some transfer, i just mostly dislike how heavy and sticky it feels on my lips.
This product was received free for testing.
Tonya H.
This one is getting 4 stars from me only because I don't like red glossy lips...I prefer matte when it comes to my reds but if you're a gloss girl you'll love it. It's very comfortable on the lips. Not sticky or tacky. It smells weird though...reminds me of campho phenique. Also the applicator can be a bit tricky to use because it's wide and stiff so you have to be careful or just use a lip liner. Not much else I can say about this one because it's just not my thing but I'm sure I would love the nude shades cause that's just how I like my glossy lips lol! I received this complimentary of Influenster and Maybelline for testing purposes.
Lindsay B.
I received the shade Classic complimentary from Influenster and Maybelline. Overall, I think it's a very nice, affordable product. A lot of companies are coming out with their own versions of lip lacquers. I'm just not a super huge fan of such pigmented glosses. I would be very interested to try this product in a nude or light pink. It could be very pretty, but I felt like this red was going to end up all over my face. It's very slippery and every time I smiled it ended up all over my teeth (even after the finger trick.) The applicator could also be a little smaller, but I like the style of it. If you're over matte liquid lipsticks, but you want a high impact, this could be the product for you. I just want some security if I'm going to wear a bright color.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I received Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Hot Charmer lacquer free through Influenster to facilitate my review. The good things are that it's highly pigmented, easy to apply with no bleeding, and could last a while... I simply don't like gloss. I prefer lipstick and this color was not for gloss to me, it would have made a better lipstick. I thought it was bland and thick without a mattifying effect that would have made this bearable as you can see my dissatisfaction through the photo attached. It wasn't flattering for my tone.
Breanna H.
My friend recently gave me this and I LOVE it!! I have been on a huge gloss kick lately. I was so shocked how pigmented these are! I really think they are a dupe for the ABH ones but half the price! These make my lips look so glossy and plump. I like to wear a lip liner with them to give it a fuller more even look. This is not a gloss I would wear if I know I’m going to be eating something messy like a burger because it will go everywhere lol this is definitely not a long lasted liquid lipstick or anything and because of the high pigment it can get a little messy. But if you’re looking for a full color gloss this is it!! I will definitely be buying more!
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
One of the best lip glosses I have ever used. I usually go with a matte lip but recently I have been trying to get into glosses. I chose this one at CVS and have fallen in love with it. It’s such a beautiful lip gloss and the color I got is a great nude with a touch of pink. I’ve been reaching for this gloss recently for my makeup looks. It has high shine and stays on wonderfully. The only problem I would even consider giving it is that it’s a bit stinky. Also, it seems that drugstore makeup prices are going up but that’s not really an issue.
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Charmer 62 more...
I received this for free in my voxbox I loveeeeee the shade. It's a really nice nude. Not a big fan of the applicator but it's not the worse. The packaging is cute and clean. The formula is thick and sticky. I'm going to wear this out to dinner no problem it will just come off. It's not long lasting at all drinks, kisses, and food are going to take it right off your lips. I'm not a huge fan of matte lips anyways just because I'm scared that it's going to look patchy when you eat. But this will come off and you'll just reapply without notice.
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I received this for free in an Influenster VoxBox for testing purposes. I typically avoid glossy lippies--I'm not into how they look and they're always so sticky! This was no exception. In fact, this was one of the stickiest lip colors I've ever tried. Because of this, the color didn't last AT ALL. Within an hour, I just had sticky lips and no color. But that's okay, the color was atrocious. It was way too light for my skintone...which is incredibly light as it is. This was just not for me at all.
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
So when I first saw the word lacquer, I thought sticky and goopy and will come off quick. Oh my gosh was I completely WRONG!!! I love love love this lip lacquer!!! It is so pigmented and creamy!!! It is not sticky at all and it feels amazing on the lips!!! The applicator is very nice and picks up just the right amount of product. And for being so comfortable and glossy, it really does wear quite well. I am so excited to pick up more colors. Although the color charmer is such a good nude color for both natural looks and dramatic looks. Great job Maybelline!!! This item was sent to me courtesy of Influenster and Maybelline for my review and opinion.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?