BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Jessie S.
Rosamond, CA
I just bought this from Rite Aid and I really love it! It's glassy and applies thick for great coverage. I got the classy dark red and it even compliments my pale skin! Highly recommend it💕
Nicole D.
Rensselaer , IN
I love this!!! It’s the perfect amount of matte with out drying my lips out! Super moisturizing and my favorite matte gloss! A great value too and the colors are gorgeous!!!
Sidney C.
Review for: Other more...
The Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Hot Laquer Lip Gloss in the shade "Charmer" is hands down my favorite product that I got to try in my Maybelline VoxBox! The formula of this gloss feels smooth and rich and leaves my lips feeling soft but not sticky. The applicator is a great shape so I can swab on the gloss without needing a mirror for applying. Bonus points because this shade, a creamy medium rose/pink is absolutely perfect with my pale skin tone and freckles!

Please note that I received this product complementary for testing purposes from Influenster, however, all thoughts and opinions are 10)% my own.
Maricella M.
Anderson, SC
I received this product free and my Vox box from influencer. The Vivid hot liqueur color Sensational lip was and okay product. This is me giving my honest review of this product. That's pretty much the whole point of the voxbox. Firstly I don't really wear the color red which is okay because the product was free. Secondly I go from matte lipsticks rather than one with a glass-like complexion. And thoroughly you can definitely tell there's something on your lips because it feels very sticky and it's transferable which is what I expect it from a lip gloss. Imagine rolling down the windows going down the road in your hair sticking to your lips. I hate that feeling. The only reason why I think I don't like this product is because I don't go for the color red and I prefer Matt non-transferable lipsticks. If none of these things bother you then I would 100% trying this lip gloss because other than those reasons it's pretty good.
Karla P.
Love it soooooo much! Mine was in the shade "CLASSIC" which it's a BEAUTIFUL red! It is soooo easy to apply and super pigmented! Of course it's better if you line your lips so it's easier to give a nice shape to your lips but this lipgloss laquer it's super pigmented and last a long time in the lips! I really enjoy this color, I got this for free for testing purpose and I really appreciated because I was gonna buy it anyways lol I already had the shade "charmer" and I liked the quality of the product so much that I wanted to buy another shades. Love them all. Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
Beth B.
Solon, IA
This is by far the best drugstore lip gloss! Not sticky, stays a long time, doesn’t have a gross smell. Very pigmented but not over the top. Would definitely recommend!
Kristen P.
I really did not like this product. Some of the colors needed many layers in order for it to look good and the formula is very sticky. I would not recommend this lip flops.
Morgan D.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I really didn’t like this gloss. It felt gloopy and a bit sticky. The shade Tease washed my face out and was basically the color of skin. The only thing that wasn’t awful was the scent.
Caitlin M.
Staff
OK, I'm going to say it: I'm getting all kinds of Kylie lip kit vibes with this. The color I'm loving is Charmer, a sensual nude shade with a high-shine finish that has me stealing glances of my lips in the mirror. It feels pretty glossy while on so I'm not entirely used to that, but it's so smooth and luxe that I'm totally sold. The color pay off really impressed me—it took one swipe to get the perfect pout. Although I'm loving this neutral shade right now, I'm totally digging a bolder, fiery color for a night out!
Anna J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Charmer 62 more...
I love the look of this lip gloss but the smell/taste of it is overwhelming to me. I was so surprised at how plastic-y smelling it was and that I had never heard anyone comment on it.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?