BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
Review for: Classic more...
The first thing I noticed was how highly pigmented this product was ! I can tell it's of high quality but for some reason it pulls more of an orange red shade when through the bottle it looks deep red ! Which is a con for me and the formulation is a little sticky after about 5 minutes or so but that's expected from a lip lacquer ! And I also felt a slight tingling sensation of my lips along with a slight and I mean a very subtle scent ! It's not over bearing at all though and the doe foot applicator is pretty different, it's a sleek and comfy design, this is over all a good product and in the right shade it'd most definitely be worth the money and the sleek design of the clear acrylic bottle is a nice touch as well, I received mine complimentary from Influenster !
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Really good lipstick for a reasonable price. It goes on matte and doesn't feel too sticky or uncomfortable on the lips abd last a decent amount of time before having to reapply.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I'm not that big a fan of lip lacquer, but this color does look really nice on my lips. It's kinda sticky, but stays in place pretty well. I have to be in the mood to wear it...
Jessie S.
Rosamond, CA
I just bought this from Rite Aid and I really love it! It's glassy and applies thick for great coverage. I got the classy dark red and it even compliments my pale skin! Highly recommend it💕
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
Review for: So Hot more...
For starters the color of this is beautiful! The perfect bold red. Initially it got all over my teeth. Which I'm not entirely sure how. I'm used to applying liquid lipsticks and I never go too far back on the lips into my mouth. The applicator was good. It held the right amount of product to apply to my bottom lip and then required another dip into the tube for the top lip. It did get pretty streaky on my top lip and even if I tried to apply more product it would just pull away the product that was already there. The formula though otherwise was nice. Not sticky but not too dry. Just wish it hadn't been streaky. Minus the teeth issue it didn't sink into the fine lines around my mouth which I appreciated! I will still continue to give this a try and see if it gets bettter! I did receive this product for free for testing purposes!
Nicole D.
Rensselaer , IN
I love this!!! It’s the perfect amount of matte with out drying my lips out! Super moisturizing and my favorite matte gloss! A great value too and the colors are gorgeous!!!
Sidney C.
Review for: Other more...
The Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Hot Laquer Lip Gloss in the shade "Charmer" is hands down my favorite product that I got to try in my Maybelline VoxBox! The formula of this gloss feels smooth and rich and leaves my lips feeling soft but not sticky. The applicator is a great shape so I can swab on the gloss without needing a mirror for applying. Bonus points because this shade, a creamy medium rose/pink is absolutely perfect with my pale skin tone and freckles!

Please note that I received this product complementary for testing purposes from Influenster, however, all thoughts and opinions are 10)% my own.
Maricella M.
Anderson, SC
I received this product free and my Vox box from influencer. The Vivid hot liqueur color Sensational lip was and okay product. This is me giving my honest review of this product. That's pretty much the whole point of the voxbox. Firstly I don't really wear the color red which is okay because the product was free. Secondly I go from matte lipsticks rather than one with a glass-like complexion. And thoroughly you can definitely tell there's something on your lips because it feels very sticky and it's transferable which is what I expect it from a lip gloss. Imagine rolling down the windows going down the road in your hair sticking to your lips. I hate that feeling. The only reason why I think I don't like this product is because I don't go for the color red and I prefer Matt non-transferable lipsticks. If none of these things bother you then I would 100% trying this lip gloss because other than those reasons it's pretty good.
Beth B.
Solon, IA
This is by far the best drugstore lip gloss! Not sticky, stays a long time, doesn’t have a gross smell. Very pigmented but not over the top. Would definitely recommend!
Karla P.
Love it soooooo much! Mine was in the shade "CLASSIC" which it's a BEAUTIFUL red! It is soooo easy to apply and super pigmented! Of course it's better if you line your lips so it's easier to give a nice shape to your lips but this lipgloss laquer it's super pigmented and last a long time in the lips! I really enjoy this color, I got this for free for testing purpose and I really appreciated because I was gonna buy it anyways lol I already had the shade "charmer" and I liked the quality of the product so much that I wanted to buy another shades. Love them all. Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?