BY MAYBELLINE

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

• Does this leave a sticky feel after application7 Answers
  • They make these look extremely opaque in all the commerci...2 Answers
  • Was this an easy applicatin for you?6 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "For lip glosses, I always stick to NARS and most drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!" in 161 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this." in 98 reviews
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The colors are so amazing with these. The gloss feels great on my lips never making them dry. These are my go to glosses for most days. I recommend these for everyone at such a great price as well.
Janet V.
Arlington Hts, IL
Tends to bleed out, and the smell reminds me of Carmax. I applied like I do every other lip product. Exfoliated my lips first, then lined with a red lip liner and applied the gloss. Wasn’t a fan.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Charmer more...
So I absolutely love this product.
I received it in my VoxBox and immediately put it on! I am in work out clothes and look slightly ridiculous but that is besides the point. First let's talk about the application (I posted a picture of the brush). It is extremely unique and I love it! It is flat and runs to an actual point. It helps when you are trying to get in a particular spot on your lip during application. It also is giving and has a bounce to it. Very nice!

Now the color- gorgeous! At first I thought oh? Mauve. Very wrong. It's a beautiful neutral that truly goes with any look. It has a great shine but doesn't look too glossy. I highly recommend it. I have semi tanned skin at the moment but not much and it really looks amazing.

I absolutely recommend this product and plan on purchasing it in more colors!

I received this product for free from Influenster.
Leslie W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Classic more...
I received this from Influenster for free for testing purposes, and test it I did!  This is a tough one because there was so much I loved about this product, but there were also definitely a few drawbacks.

When I received the beautiful lacquer in the color, Classic, I was super excited...I love a classic red on a night out or for an important meeting, and this super glossy look would be a different one for me.  Super special.  I put it on for a five year anniversary date with my hubby, for a night out on the town.  I loved the shape of the wand and found it to be super easy to apply; it really allowed for precision, which is important for such a saturated lip color.

It looked gorgeous.  Def took a classic red and brought it to an even more sultry level.  The look was beautiful.

Now for cons.  The product is very sticky, and especially gobbed up in the corners of my mouth.  It definitely gets all over anything you get near your mouth - wine glass, your man's lips....lol.  Very transferable.  It did not really impact the color on my lips, but created quite a mess elsewhere.  That being said, I would still use it, as long as I don't have to do the dishes.  The color and the shine is quite breathtaking.
Dilcar M.
kissimmee
De verdad que me encantan! Le dan mucha vida por su color a mi maquillaje, además de ser de excelente calidad. Los recomiendo 100% Maybelline Color Sensational® Elixir® Lip Lacquer sus tonalidades son de locura.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Review for: Charmer more...
OH MY GOODNESS YALL! This is lip gloss on steroids! I love it! This summer I'm all about a femme gloss lip this summer 17' and Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss in the color 62 CHARMER did just that and more ! This gloss applied a highly pigmented dose of saturated color and shine that last me about 7-8 hours. What really impressed me was how evenly and easily this applied and how shiney it stayed throughout the day. This gloss retails for about $7.99 and is well worth it in my opinion. My tip is before applying this product exfoliate and moisturize your lips then Apply lacquer in the center of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth. Follow with a second coat!
I received quite a few compliments on my new lip Lacquer. I can't wait to purchase this product in more colors and recommend to all my family and friends!
WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Sarah G.
Review for: Classic more...
Woah! this is super glossy and very pigmented. One swipe on and bam red lips. I am usually not a fan of a red lip on my self. I think I am still getting used to seeing myself with red lips, but I do enjoy it alot. I like using my fingers to apply this since its very bold when using the applicator. I kind of enjoy a diffused lip color, so I make it work for my liking. Anyone who loves a glossy pigment of red would love the color Classic. It goes on a bit sticky but once it dries down it doesn't bother me much at all. It does fade after eating and drinking through a straw but nothing nearly enough to make you look crazy after eating. I got this free from Influenster to try out.
Black. N.
Richmond, VA
Maybelline knew exactly what they were doing when the choose the name of this line. The colors are AMAZING!! Long lasting as well. Does not dry out my lips like others. No cons from me!
Marla M.
Burbank
I personally own like 5 of the same color I love these so much! It's such an amazing value for a decently priced product! I'm always restocking and it's just so easy to apply!! I recommend these to everyone!
Christina B.
Stormville , NY
I love the consistency of this gloss is incredible. It had the perfect amount of pigment and it lasts all day long. I use it almost every single day and I hope to buy more shades in the future. Worth a try for sure!
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this leave a sticky feel after application
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Was this an easy applicatin for you?
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
What color do you LOVE using on your lips?
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
Oh my goodness has anyone else tried the Maybelline Vivid hot lacquer and fell in love?!! The color “unreal” is exactly that lol it’s THEE perfect nude for all skin tones and makes your lips look full and amazing!! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
sav s.
Will this dry out my lips?