Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss

Saturated vivid color meets strong lacquered shine for your most sensational high-shine lip.

I'm curious about the durability of the color, does it go paler in 1 hour or not?
I LOVE the color Charmer but dislike the sticky formula. Does anyone know a good dupe for a similar color but with a more matte finish?
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
“...drugstore brands. I love this specific one because it's just so creamy and glossy!” in reviews
“LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The coverage this lip gloss provides is way above expectations and is very long lasting which is something I always look for. The product is definitely worth its price and I would highly recommend this.” in reviews
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Obsessed 76
I am a single mother so more times than not I only get new products if I find them at a good deal or on the clearance rack. This product was found on clearance at Sally's Beauty shop for $1.99. I was super excited because it was Maybelline and it was my favorite shade of purple. As soon as I got home I searched my bag so I could put it on. The packaging is very elegant and simple. The applicator brush is sturdy and correct size. The product appears to be a good amount of thickness, but it smells just like a cheap plastic and it's a strong cheap plastic smell. It feels very plasticity or like wax on the lips and it stays very wet and sticky. when I took a drink it heavily transfered to the side of the cup and a little even started to run on the corner of my mouth. As I was making my children lunch I licked my finger and just as much transfered to my finger but before I realized I grabbed plates and got it on every one of them some how. Unfortunately this product is not something I will ever buy again.
Gastonia, NC
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss uploaded by Ty H.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Slay It 82
I love love love the Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss in Slay It.🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸 It's #amazing, I got this from CVS during a sale and it has been life changing. It was 6.00 with 3.00 off coupon. It makes my lips feel so soft and the color is bold and gives a wet look. After a few hours the color last and may fade slightly but it fades to a nice matte color that has a hint of shine. This has been one of my favorite drug store finds and it even works well with layering. I add glitter or add a pasted to do an ombre effect. #maybelline I'm a Fan 💓
Easton, PA
Review for: Too Cute 66
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss I am constantly looking for a new lip gloss in a color or shade that I like, plus something with a shine and that lasts! I picked this the other day as I was debating on the colors to choose and I love it! This color is the most flattering I've ever used, plus it goes on smooth and creamy and the color lasts - much longer than any other gloss I have used. The shine has a little to be desired but that can be fixed with a topper or lip oil!!
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss uploaded by Priyanka P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Obsessed 76
Love this color , as it lipgloss it has a shiny velvety finish. Nice packaging, easy to use . But this is only recommended to those who love glossy lip finish because it can be little messy as it’s does have matte finish, and it can be easy smudge . Reapply may be needed .Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
Waterville, ME
Review for: Tease 60
This is the perfect light nude for any pale girls out there! I use this to tone down other lip colors, or it's great on it's own. It doesnt get overly sticky like some glosses. The only downfall is having to reapply often. I wish it lasted longer, but for the gorgeous color and shine, it doesn't bother me enough to not use it. I will definitely be trying other colors, and keeping one in stock.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Classic 72, Other
The red color called classic is the SEXIEST red I have EVER seen!!! It is so opaque and rich in color you do not need to go back in the tube for more you get perfect coverage with one swipe. It is so shiny and juicy and makes you just look like a movie star. I don’t normally like glossy lips but this?? This is one of my favorite lip products of all time. I wore it once around Christmas with a simple black liner wing and it was PERFECT. I turned into a vain monster because I couldn’t stop looking at my lips! The gloss isn’t sticky or gloopy, it feels so nice on the lips. The wear time is good unless you are eating or drinking a lot, but that’s with all glosses I have tried. You don’t necessarily have to, but I do recommend using a liner just make clean even application easier. For this beautiful result and this drug store price, you MUST try it!!! 10/10 would recommend to everyone looking for juicy, shiny, plump lips!!!
Peekskill, NY
Review for: Too Cute 66
This product is really hit or miss. This pink is one of my go to glosses however the red “Hot” one is terrible. After a while it looks a little flat and consistent reapply makes it super tacky so id recommend around the third reapply to just wipe most of it off and redo it. The color is phenomenal though and I think it’s worth the cons it has.
Mukwonago, WI
Purchased at: Target
I love this lip gloss by Maybelline!! My friend had it and I tried it on myself and loved it. I have the color “charmer” and it’s a nude/medium brown color and goes great with anything! Definitely recommend buying! They also have other colors to choose from! Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
Bay City, MI
Review for: Sassy 68, Unreal 64, So Hot 70, Classic 72, Tease 60, Too Cute 66
If your looking for a great drug store lip gloss option than I highly recommend giving these a try! The formula is very opaque for a gloss and the formula isn’t overly sticky like some glosses can be. I love the doe foot applicator that makes for a perfect application. Just an all around great gloss especially for the price!
Rochester, MN
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss uploaded by Renaux S.
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss uploaded by Renaux S.
Review for: Charmer 62
I am in love with this formula, I love how tenacious it is for a glossy look and that it leaves a stain. I have a red and a nude (62 Charmer) Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss - both are beautiful, last forever, and feel great on the lips. I can't understand why there isn't more hype for this product - leading to a larger color selection. Maybelline
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Staff
TIRANE
il y a 6 mois
Andrea P. • il y a un mois
I think so. Just keep in mind it's a bit sticky, for the rest is amazing
White Lake, MI
il y a un an
I'm a #LipstickJunky bigtime. I love every color. Especially weird funky off the wall colors. I had the hardest time finding blues. I'd say the 2 favs that I have bought are the Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss and L'Oréal Paris Metallic Liquid Lipstick Kit. The Mabelline is not very comfortable to me so I never wear it. It's very thick and gets on my teeth alot. It's a great gloss though. I love the color and staying power. My other favorite is the LOreal Paris but it's more of a teal color so....what are your guys favorite funky off the wall Lips???? And...what is your favorite Blue? I wish Kylie would come out with more lip products. Love her stuff I have Full Size Kylie Jenner Matte Liquid Lipstick & Lip Liner "mary Jo K" And I love Love LOVE it, just not her prices. So please help a sister, which Brand has the best funky colors??
Rayna J. • il y a un an
I love Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipsticks & almost Gerard Cosmetics HydraMattes. I own every color, even the funky ones. They dry down matte & do not transfer. I do not find them to over dry or dry out my lips. JSC comes in a lot of fun colors. Well worth the price. GC has some fun colors as well. I absolutely love Knight Rider & Gravity. Just like JSC they are comfortable. You can use my code RAYNA at checkout for Gerard Cosmetics to save 30% if you like. Hope this helped. I'm wearing Knight Rider in this pic. It's like a black purple.