Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#16 in Lip Gloss
Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss - Maybelline's high-impact gloss goes vivid with Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss! Strong lacquered shine and opaque color melt onto the lips for your most impactful lip look.Benefits:High-impact glossy finishFull coverage gloss, doesn't feather or migrateAvailable in a collection of opaque, vivid shadesSmooth application and comfortable wear - Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss
Photos (13)
Marileth V.
Marileth V.
Miami, Florida
I thought they were going to dry out like other lipsticks that I have used before and left my lips so dry. these didn't these actually were soft and smooth and comfortable. I will say that it smells really really good out of the tube only con I didn't like was that it had a taste when it's on your lips but it's not something that's like unbearable. i love how Affordable it is and the colors. I love going crazy Vivid lips embraces my personality so I'm really happy with this line that I was able to try out. it was easy to apply but do a blot before you leave home to help it dry a bit. it wont dry all the way but i will dry.
Linda A.
Linda A.
Phoenix
June 20, 2017, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: Other
This lip product is amazing, at first you think it's going to be a lipgloss, but it applies more like a lip paint. It exceeded any expectations I had, it felt great on the lips did not dry out or fade. The color pay off is fantastic. It stayed on all day, in fact the only negative thing I would say is that it did stain my lips, which really did not bother me, but it may bother some people. I had the color sassy which is a bright fuchsia pink.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
June 19, 2017, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: Unreal
So far I own about 6 shades in this line and I LOVE these glosses! Super easy to use, great value for what you get & the it definitely met my expectations. Totally would purchase again! The shade range to chose from I think is great and they're very wearable colors. There's something for everyone! I hope they release more shades within this line because I really love the formula on these and thing they are beautiful!
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
June 19, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Tease
I bought this about two weeks ago just to try some new lipstick! so, i went to Walmart to buy it. I saw it and knew i wanted it. I go home and try it on myself and it's a bit to light for my skin tone. The feel of it is amazing! it stays on my lips for a good little bit !
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
June 9, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Obsessed
This is such a gorgeous and unique color and it's so affordable. It lasts so long and the consistency doesn't dry out your lips like other products I've tried. If you want to try something fun and you don't normally, I would go for this because you don't want to spend too much money on products if you don't know how you will feel about it.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
June 21, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Too Cute
So this is pretty awesome color and it's a great price. Walmart, as always with these brands. I got it the other day and I'm not disappointed. It goes on nicely and stays on pretty well. I really like this color though it goes well with my skin and doesn't look cheap. I'll buy this again, experiment with some other colors!
Denyel H.
Denyel H.
June 16, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Retro
I absolutely looove this new collection of vivids. These are so long lasting and actually a bit tricky to take off. I got it from a CVS and thought it was a perfect fall color. It was not very pricey but for a drugstore brand it was a bit much. I would totally treat myself and buy it again though, that's how much this impressed me. I reeeally recommend!
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
June 20, 2017, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: Retro
🔑
#designer #beauty#OOTD #cute #gorgeous #bloggersdream #blogger #selfies #purses #fashion #cestchic #cestbelle #wardrobe #personalstylist #style #stylish #fashion #nyfw17 #designer #pfw17 #lfw #cestbelle #cestchic #polyvore #snapchatfilter #personalstylist #fashionblogger #fashionstylist #luxuryhandbags #fashionconnoisseur #snapchatfilter #designerfashion #Quote
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Otisville
June 18, 2017, 9:59 a.m.
Review for: Too Cute
These VIVID MATTE liquid lipsticks are perfect for any time of the day. They have an amazing suede texture and feel and look gorgeous on. They do not dry down all the way matte but they also don't dry out the lips. I'd definitely recommend and would definitely buy again
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
June 19, 2017, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Tease
Absolutly love this color. I like it for a tad darker then a nude. It comes out very nice in stays for a few hours before needing reply. It's affordable and easy to grab and go. I love this color because it is kind of natural and. Or too much when you need a little color.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
Are these good? Any complaints? Wear time? What's there finish?
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Are they really sticky?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
How does this compare to their matte line?
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
does it dry the lips? good pigmentation?
christina j.
christina j.
Kokomo indiana
I love the tease. Does it last long?