Maybelline Color Sensational Ultimatte Slim Lipstick - 699 More Buff - 006oz

Maybelline Color Sensational Ultimatte Slim Lipstick - 699 More Buff - 0.06oz

With Color Sensational Ultimatte, more is more! That?s more matte, more color intensity, and lightweight feel.* Color Sensational delivers a lightweight blurring formula made with high-impact pigments in this extreme matte lipstick. Now available in a slim, luxe bullet and a full range of beautiful, non-drying lipstick shades. From More Berry to More Mauve and More Scarlet - nude lipstick to red lipstick - there?s definitely more for you to love. Now, that?s sensational... *When compared to Color Sensational Mattes. Step 1. Apply Maybelline Ultimatte matte lipstick in the center of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth. Step 2. Glide the matte lipstick across the entire bottom lip.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational Ultimatte Slim Lipstick - 699 More Buff - 0.06oz!
How would you rate this product?
Maybelline Color Sensational Ultimatte Slim Lipstick - 699 More Buff - 0.06oz uploaded by Jenny M.
Super pretty color and I love the formula. Maybelline does not disappoint. They have about 10 shades to choose from
1,261 reviews
So I keep hearing about this new lip product and thought I would give it a try I am not a huge fan of matte lips which this is anyways with that being said when applied to the lips you get rich color pay off and pigamention but the formula being a matte is drying and not to comfort to wear I would have to apply a gloss to make it more comfortable to wear throughout the day.

Looking for your answer?