20 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

Beyond bold, it’s sensational. Achieve high-impact color in one saturated stroke with Maybelline’s The Loaded Bolds lipstick.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...5 Answers
  • Which shade is your favorite for fair skin with warm undertones?2 Answers
  • How is the staying power on the darker shades? Or in general...1 Answers
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
This formula is really nice! It is super pigmented and easy to apply. They are a little dry when you apply them but they are very comfortable and not drying on the lips. Like I said the colors are so pigmented and beautiful. They last a descent amount of time but not all day, obviously.

I love that they came out with bold unusual colors. It is really nice seeing the drugstore bring affordable options to us.

The only think I don't like about these is the scent. It is just like all of the other Maybelline lipsticks and I have never been a fan of it. It's kind of a floral type scent but it eventually wears off.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
I'd been debating buying this lipstick for a long time. I'm a fan of dark lip shades and have been keeping an eye out for a nice purple for ages. Today I took the plunge and bought violet vixen as a test (the blues and black are also very appealing to me) and it has passed so far with flying colors! It applies easily, and even though the color looks a little sheer at first, it builds really easily to a cool, dark purple that has a nice satin finish and feels very moisturizing. I haven't yet tested how long it lasts but I hardly care because I'm so excited to have finally found my purple!
Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
Granted I haven't had this very long (a few days), but I've been wearing it non-stop. I have the shade 755- Nude Thrill. It's a great light brown/pink nude for the fair skinned (I wear UD All-Nighter in shade 0.5 for reference). It wears SO comfortable. It looks pretty matte, but feels very nice on the lips; not drying like a liquid lip. It fades gracefully, although that could just be because this is such a nude shade for my lip color. This will be my go-to work lip look for sure.

IT SMELLS LIKE PLAYDOH THOUGH, so you've been warned. Doesn't bother me at all.
Peyton N.
Peyton N.
Goose Creek, SC
I have two different shades in this lipstick range: the first being Wickedly White, which has crazy good pigmentation and is so creamy along with a matte finish which is my favorite. This white shade is perfect to put in the middle of your lips to give any lip color an ombré effect; the second shade I have is Pitch Black, which isn't as pigmented as the white shade in this line but as long as you don't mind applying two or three layers with a dark lip liner underneath it works very well, it's a very comfortable and creamy lipstick.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Anchorage, AK
This was my first foray into black lipstick, and I was thoroughly disappointed. On the plus side, this lipstick feels like butter, is lightweight and non drying. Unfortunately, it is not very pigmented and bleeds/transfers like nobody's business!!

The pictures show one swipe on my hand, and one swipe on my lips. My lips look terrible with one swipe! It's like a lightly tinted lip balm instead of the boldly saturated lip I was looking for. And then 30 minutes later it was almost gone, I had to reapply after every drink or snack.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
This is a a review for the color "Pitch Black":

This is an awful black lipstick. Awful.
It takes about 3-4 layers for it to actually completely black out my lips. But the trouble with layering lipstick is that it crumbles. Which is exactly what this did.
I tried using an eyeliner as a base and it definitely helped. But It still crumbles on me and i found myself having to reapply layers ans layers so the pink of my lips didnt show.

Would not recommend this black shade.
I can't speak for the other colors though
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Summerville, SC
I have this in Gone Greige, and I'm not usually a lipstick or even lip product person, but I love how this looks on me. A friend of mine also got it, and we're both fair skinned but she's a tad tanner than me and I love how it looks different on the both of us! Such a unique shade. It wears off / fades away very decently. It leaves a slight stain, but it's so easy to reapply. If it did stain, was matte, and was transfer proof, I would buy every color and give it 5 stars. But it gets a 4.5 in my book.
Meav B.
Meav B.
Review for: Sapphire Siren
I love fun funky colors and the longer they last the happier I am! Picked this up from Walgreens for cheap and love the color! Its vibrant and bold and covers evenly. It doesn't dry out my lips which tends to be the problem I find with vibrant lipsticks, instead it felt comfortable and kept my lips kissable! Highly recommend if you're looking for a bold colors that wears well! Be warned like any bold color it can transfer so make sure to pick up some tricks to seal this before you go out on the town!
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Review for: Midnight Blue
I would have to highly disagree with nearly all the reviews on this page. I am highly disappointed with this product. The pigmentation is very weak, and I swiped my finger across my lips to test the durability and this product is weeakkkkk girl. Wipes off super easy. The packaging is nice, sleek looking but overall the product itself is not the best. The color is nice, but very disappointed with the pigment, durability, and overall cheapness of this producut PSA DOES NOT DRY MATTE & patchy formula
Trystan S.
Trystan S.
At first I didn't think these were gonna be as good as the creamy mattes which are my favorite but my mom got the shade mauve it and let me try it and oh my goodness the shade is gorgeous the formula is almost exactly like the creamy mattes but with a tad bit more moisture and oh my goodness the longevity is very good now I want them all. Totally recommend this line couldn't believe I thought they weren't going to be good of course they're good all the Maybelline lippies are fabulous.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does the formula glide on easily and have good coverage?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
I already love Maybelline's formula but I was just wondering if there was a dark blue in this collection?
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
Is this a matte lipstick? How long does it last?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
How does this compare to Mac stone?