10 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

Nude lust turns to love. True neutral color pigments meet pure precious oils for raw color impact.

Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Oleyl Erucate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Ppg-5 Lanolin Wax, Acetylated Lanolin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Mel/Honey/Miel, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine

• I've been looking for a new lipstick that isn't drying and that has...1 Answers
  • Are they Matt?1 Answers
  • How's the formula on these lipsticks ?1 Answers
Becca F.
Becca F.
Waretown, NJ
Maybelline has some of my favorite drug store lipsticks by far. Their wide color selection leaves no color to be desired, and their affordable pricing does not force you to choose between colors. These are very comfortable lipsticks that are not too slippery or too drying. They wear very well, but after drinking or eating reapplication is necessary. My only complaint is the smell! They have this plastic-flower kind of smell to them, which is not noticeable after application but is very over-powering while applying.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I have owned multiple tubes of this lipstick, and i love it. Maybelline doesn't test on animals anymore, so i wear their brand proudly. The colors are beautiful, the pigments are wonderful. They hydrate your lips, and give them a smoothe appearance, with good color. I would highly recommend these to makeup begginers, OR even the veteran's of makeup. These babies work well, and are not expensive. Every woman deserves to look and feel beautiful. This works just as well as a high end lipstick i think.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
A really comfortable lipstick at an affordable price. It feels nice and doesn't dry out my lips. It does wear out pretty quickly, especially if you're eating or drinking, but it wears away gracefully without looking patchy. For reference I got shade 935 sin-a-mon which is a lighter shade so it might wear away differently in the darker ones. However, I'm fine with reapplying it when I need to because of how nice it feels on my lips. I'd definitely get it again and in different shades!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Review for: Touchable Taupe
The Mabyelline Color Sensational lipsticks are just okay in my opinion. Brand new, they are fine. But after a couple uses, they seem to dry out and drag across my lips. I still keep them on hand and attempt to use them once in a while, but they just don't seem to work for me. And it's a bummer because I love Maybelline and I've used a lot of their products in the past. This is just one that I can't seem to jump on board with.
Priscilla N.
Priscilla N.
I actually bought the one I have, in my omgosh it's On clearance, and I have a coupon for it! Fueled shopping moment's!! Was not even near a color I'd normally Even look at! But I have used it several times since buying or getting for FREE with coupon plus overage!! Lol I use a brush When applying it, and I actually really Kinda Love it! And I was waiting for a reason to use it again! So here it is!!!
Emely A.
Emely A.
I really enjoy this lipstick. The range of shades is phenomenal! This lipstick is not long lasting because of its creamy finish, but for a cream finish lipstick it does stay put for a whole. I do recommend to blot the lips after applying because blotting will make the product last a while more. I do recommend this lipstick to makeup beginners since it is affordable and easy to apply.
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Sin-a-mon
First off, I love this color! When i saw this color, I was like, "I can't pull this off!" This looks really beautiful on the lips and I just love Maybelline's formula in their lipsticks. My lips never feel dried out or anything. I highly recommend this color to anyone and highly recommend anything of Maybelline's beauty products. I am a huge supporter. They have never let me down.
Griselda B.
Griselda B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: Blushing Beige
I really wanted to like this lipstick, however the shade is very unflattering. The sticker on the outside is a light pink, making you think this is a pinky nude, but oh no! It is exactly the color of my skin and ends up washing me out. I have to use a lipliner in a different color paired with a gloss to make this wearable. Would not recommend for light to medium skin tones.
Anja W.
Anja W.
Review for: Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick - Nude Lust (Pack of 2)
This lipstick is perfect for an autumn makeup look, and also great for people who prefer a more natural makeup look, but still want to use lipstick. It plumps your lips up and stays on all day. This color can also be used with any other classy eye-makeup or wardrobe look. It intensifies your look regardless of if you like it natural or want to look chic and bold.
parand s.
parand s.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a compulsive lipstick buyer, always looking for that perfect shade and formulation, and in Maybelline's Color Sensational - Autumn Rush, I have found it! This came as a real surprise to me since I've never liked Maybelline's lipsticks. I decided to give this one a try because I was intrigued by the shade, and the price was right, so I thought, what the heck.
brittany f.
brittany f.
what color shade do you like best?
Marysa L.
Marysa L.
Toledo, OH
I've been looking for a new lipstick that isn't drying and that has enough color pay off. What find of formula does this have and does the color last a decent amount of time, and how many times through out the day do you find your self reapplying it
Paola S.
Paola S.
Naples, FL
Are they Matt?
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
How's the formula on these lipsticks ?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these glossy, creamy, satin, or matte?