BY MAYBELLINE #33 in Lipstick

Nude lust turns to love. True neutral color pigments meet pure precious oils for raw color impact.

Lanolin Liquida/Lanolin Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Oleyl Erucate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Ppg-5 Lanolin Wax, Acetylated Lanolin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Mel/Honey/Miel, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine

• I've been looking for a new lipstick that isn't drying and that h...1 Answers
  • Are they Matt?1 Answers
  • How's the formula on these lipsticks ?1 Answers
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Maple Kiss more...
Maple Kiss, Touchable Taupe and Untainted Spice are perhaps my absolute favorite lipsticks ever - not just from the drugstore, but drugstore and high end combined. The price point is perfect, the formula is crazy good - super pigmented, stunning colors, enough range of colors that women of color can find nudes for themselves, the longevity is fantastic and there’s just not a single bad thing I can say about these.
Kelsey B.
I don't use conventional lipstick anymore due to using lipsense because it's amazing, but if i did it would be the Maybelline nude mattes collection. They really are so nice. I was convinced that only liquid lipsticks could last all day but I was wrong. These don't dry your lips out and they actually last forevvvver. The only downside is that it is regular lipstick so eventually it will smudge or wear off.
Melissa V.
Review for: Nude Lust more...
I ended up buying this because it looked awesome on Gigi and she is very light skinned like me. I put it on and while I do like the "nude" tone, there is still a hint of pink. It's not so much to where the entire lipstick is pink but enough to make it not your traditional nude. I didn't like the after effect if you don't reapply. But it does seem to be a legit drugstore purchase and super affordable.
Erin D.
Cary, IL
With all the makeup brands out there now there’s a lot of competition for a great lipstick. Maybellines lipsticks have consistently been one of the best at the drugstore. They don’t feel heavy on the lips and the collection on nudes are one of the best out there. The pigment is fantastic, and the wear time is a little longer than that of the average drugstore lipstick.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
I like to stay with the darker nudes & berries colors. This one is a little redder then I b like & it dries really weird but it's still a go to for me! It matches easy to lip liners & most make up combos I wear. It's not a flashy or matte color just kind of in between! Not bad for the price! Walmart had about a 100 on sale & I scooped up most of the colors!
Kay D.
Mt Prospect, IL
This lipstick is a go-to for those in need of a creamy, satin finish at a reasonable cost. This line has a wonderful range of colors to choose from, and the undertones in each one are very flattering for various skin tones. This will need to be reapplied throughout the day so if you are looking for a lipstick that stays put, this may not be for you.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I really enjoy this lipstick. I’m not a big bold color person so I like my nudes. There not drying on the lips at all. You do have to reapply with these which is ok with me but I know some people don’t like to reapply that often throughout the day. I think the packaging is cute and compact and easy to slip into your purse or bag in the go. Easy for travel. Would recommend.
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Love these lipsticks. They go on very smooth without falling into all the little crevices and creases in your lips. Even as it starts to fade out throughout your day, it still leaves a bit of a stain which I love. I’m always a neutral or dark dark red girl so I have a lot to choose from with this collection
Stephanie J.
If I'm going to use a traditional lipstick instead of a liquid lipstick, this is definitely my all time favorite. I love nude lip colors and Maybelline definitely has one of my favorite formulas and color selection. My all time favorite nude shade is 920 nude lust. I have really pale skin and it is really hard to find a nude shade that isn't too dark or doesn't wash me out and this is the perfect shade. The only complaint that I have with this lipstick is that I doesn't last as long as I would like it too, but I just get the tube in my purse and retouch whenever I need too because I wouldn't trade this lipstick for any other.
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
maybelline seriously has some of the BEST lipsticks out there. not liquid lips, not lip glosses... lipsticks. I am so picky with my tube lipsticks. but maybelline for sure has the best. I actually prefer them over urban decay’s lipsticks. the formula is so so so good and the color range is amazing.
brittany f.
what color shade do you like best?
Alecia K.
Are these glossy, creamy, satin, or matte?
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
How's the formula on these lipsticks ?
Paola S.
Naples, FL
Are they Matt?
Marysa L.
Toledo, OH
I've been looking for a new lipstick that isn't drying and that has enough color pay off. What find of formula does this have and does the color last a decent amount of time, and how many times through out the day do you find your self reapplying it