Maybelline Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner - Clear uploaded by Jessica  N.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner - Easily define your lip shape with this creamy Maybelline Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner. Coordinate your lip look with matching Color Sensational Lip Colors or create bold definition by lining your lips in a darker shade. The lip options are endless!Benefits:Easily and precisely define your lip shape with this mechanical, self-sharpening linerCreamy, no-smudge formula, prevents lipstick bleeding and feathering so lipstick stays in placeAvailable in a collection of color-coordinating hues from nude to plum that pair perfectly with Color Sensational Lip Colors - Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner see more...

• I have been eyeing these clear lip liners for some time now. And al...2 Answers
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Review for: Clear
Wonderful lip liner! Love that this is clear and can use under any Lipstick! Easy to apply! Great prices! I would recommend this product!
Denise L.
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
Review for: Clear
Maybelline is an awesome product! I use it all the time. Never found anything from this brand that I don't like!
Grace F.
Grace F.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear
The clear lip liner is fantastic of you want to blend you lip colors but could also be used as a regular liner
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Northwood
Review for: Clear
I was excited to see if a clear lip liner worked. After all like most of us, I have dozens of colors in lip sticks, stains and liquids. It would be great if one pencil would work for all, or even most of them.
Being over 50 (I just admitted to my age so you KNOW I being brutally honest OR I'm not feeling well lol) a lip liner is so important for most people who are shall we say, seasoned. In just a few minutes even great lip stick can feather into the finest of lines around the mouth and a lip liner will help slow or even stop that. This pencil does stop the lip stick from going where no one wants their lip stick to go
It applies smoothly but felt a little dry once on. It did last most of the day before I felt that I needed to reapply it.
I did find that my MAC lipstick was not working with this however. It was as if it was repelled by it and would not apply evenly over the pencil.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Clear
Hands down my FAVORITE lip liner. The ONLY lip liner I use!! Honestly, why would you need any other color when you have clear? It actually adjusts to the color lipstick youre wearing and throughout the day becomes a little darker (just a suttle difference) than the inner part of your lips. At least thats how it works on me. No feathering, long lasting, perfect and easy application. I just absolutely adore it.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Winchester, KY
Review for: Clear
Love this!!! I have really small lips, this helps me be able to make them look larger without making a mess! Also it's great to carry on your purse because it works no matter what color lipstick you love!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Review for: Clear
I recently bought this liner because I wanted one I could put under any lip. I bought it at my Walgreens by my house. Super duper cheap and affordable. Was the packaging cute? I guess? It's a simple lip liner. I'd definitely buy it again and I recommend it to everyone.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Clear
I bought this lip liner on a whim and it was such a good buy! Amazing price as well as easy to use. I was told to try out a clear lip liner so that I could use it with multiple colors and this is perfect! I picked up this liner at Kroger and I would buy this again.
jaiie v.
jaiie v.
Gresham , OR
Review for: Clear
This is such a good product, I had bought one randomly to try it for a look and it turned out to be better than expected. I have been buying this product ever since, & the color is soo bright just amazing.
Paris P.
Paris P.
06615
Review for: Clear
 This product is great for shaping our lives it just gives the outside of your lips to moisturize feeling that it needs and it met my expectations and it was very easy to apply and it was kind of pricey but it was worth a while and I would totally buy this product again
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA
I have been eyeing these clear lip liners for some time now. And although they are definitely intriguing to me. I have a question since I have many unusual colored lipsticks that there are no liners to match has anyone who has used this noticed if it blocks your lip color from bleeding and feathering does this product act as a barrier that keeps color on the lips?