BY MAYBELLINE #12 in Lip Liner

Create instant definition for fully accentuated lips.

• Dimethicone

• CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Mica

Samantha💪 D.
This is my first lip liner purchase and I am pretty happy with it. I got the clear liner since I am still perfecting my lipstick application and figured the clear could be used with any color and help shape my lips. I also use the clear as a hack for diminishing the size of my nose. The application is simple and smooth. There is no residue buildup or worry with "crumb" trails around my lips.
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
Review for: Magnetic Mauve more...
I absolutely love this liner it glides on so easily the color is beautiful and it lasts a very long time I’ve already had mine on for over 4 hours. This is my first time trying this and I will buy it again I plan on getting more colors. I highly recommend this product!
Cynthia M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great lip liner for short wearing time. I wore this brand when I went to homecoming and prom and it would last until I began to eat. After that, I had to reapply and it would only last for a couple hours. It has great color but doesn’t last long.
Mandi L.
La Porte
This product works great, matches the lip color line that maybe Lynn has amazingly and it also matches other brands very well which is an added bonus. It is very Matt and non-greasy like some planters so it stays put. Five stars for me and would recommend.
Laura G.
Irving
I do believe that every lip liner can work well as long as you know how to apply it! I love these liners, they're found in drugstores everywhere and they aren't pricy. They might not be the perfect shade for you lipstick but they're still worth it!
Ashley B.
Spokane, WA
I didn't like this item to much it seems like for me that either the color was really hard to actually show up on my lips and that I had to really put some pressure when trying to line my lips just to get the actual color that I thought it would be.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Carylyn F.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Pink Coral more...
I bought this because I needed a new lip liner. I have never tried the maybelline colorsensational lip liner before. It lasts about eight hours. It goes on easy and smooth, says on. It doesn't crack  and it applies very easily. Yes, I would recommend this to others.
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
color sensational liners are pretty nice. I like the twist up ones but I do feel they run out quicker than the ones you have to sharpen. they have a great selection of colors and the formula is creamy and pigmented.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA
I have been eyeing these clear lip liners for some time now. And although they are definitely intriguing to me. I have a question since I have many unusual colored lipsticks that there are no liners to match has anyone who has used this noticed if it blocks your lip color from bleeding and feathering does this product act as a barrier that keeps color on the lips?
Nina W.
is this a creamy lip liner?
Melissa G.
Is this liner smudge proof and/or waterproof?
Ravleen G.
How is the colour like???
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Would this color suit my skin tone? I have yellow undertones.