BeautyLipLip MakeupMaybelline
Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner

Maybelline Color Sensational® Shaping Lip Liner

by Maybelline

Color Sensational® Shaping Lip Liner creates a fully defined lip look that helps lipstick stay put for your most impactful lip.

Has anyone tried palest pink shade ?
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational® Shaping Lip Liner!
Vanessa J.
Springfield, VA
Maybelline Color Sensational® Shaping Lip Liner uploaded by Vanessa J.
I love using the color 120 Rich Chocolate on my lips. Looks really great on my tan olive skin. The formula stays put and doesn’t bleed, however it can be somewhat drying, so make sure you moisturize before applying. It’s a darker liner that looks gorgeous when paired a nude lipstick and gloss for the nice ombré effect. Super affordable and has a good range of colors to choose from.
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Maybelline Color Sensational® Shaping Lip Liner uploaded by Lisa Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this in the pink wink shade. I was looking for something that would look good under a lot of different lipsticks and stay on once the lipstick came off and this definitely fits the bill. You can even put it on underneath red and it blends very well. I like that you don’t have to sharpen it either. The only thing is that it is a bit more drying that I would like it to be, but other than that it’s great.
Dallas L.
Hoschton, GA
Creamy and dreamy!! Magnetic Mauve is my absolute go to for a nude lip look! Has the right amount of pink and browns to heighten the nude look!
Miel S.
Bulacan
Maybelline Color Sensational® Shaping Lip Liner uploaded by Miel S.
I have these in shades Magnetic Mauve and Totally Toffee. Both are very pretty my-lips-but-better shades, which is perfect for everyday use. Also doesn’t cost much which is always a plus. Would buy again, for sure. 🤎
Ask a question to the Influenster community...