9 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #91 in Lip Liner

Create instant definition for fully accentuated lips.

• How long does it stay on? Is it a bright color on lips?1 Answers
  • Is this liner smudge proof and/or waterproof?1 Answers
  • Would this color suit my skin tone? I have yellow undertones. 1 Answers
Misouri A.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
Review for: Brick Red
I really like maybelline but this lip liner was not the best one. The color is amazing I use it to line my lips when I use reds but also bronws and it looks gorgeous . The only problem is that the products breaks so much that it's hard to line your lips with. I had to Depot it and use a small eyeliner brush. I bought another because I though I just had a faulty one but same thing .
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Review for: Nude Whisper
this lip liner is such a pretty nude for so many different skin tones. Not only that but it is very pigmented and easy to apply to your lips. its long lasting and is a decent price. you can get these liners from really any store with a makeup isle or you can buy them online.
Janay R.
Janay R.
West Valley City, UT
Review for: Purely Nude
The Purely Nude lip liner is great for keeping my lipstick from "bleeding", and helps me avoid the "color ring" I get from wearing my crazy lip colors (I LOVE to do bold lips!!!). I was searching everywhere for the right nude lip liner, and this one suits my needs well.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Elizabethtown, PA
Review for: Purely Nude
Definitely a solid lip liner choice from the drugstore. It's a great nude that isn't too peachy so it matches with a lot. The price was pretty reasonable too, so once I'm out of it, I'll probably repurchase because it's so easy to use with even my pinker lipsticks.
Francis d.
Francis d.
Doral, FL
Review for: Plum Passion
I really like the first one for its price, second is super soft, I love the color a lot because it goes with the tone of my skin, has good precentacion does not have any specific smell, I like it has a variety of colors and I always carry it in my door Cosmetics
Judith F.
Judith F.
Burton, MI
Review for: Plum Passion
Not only is it a wonderful color but it went on smooth. Love the design they use for it also. I can get a good grip on it while i apply this ot my lips. The packaging was average but very easy to open up. I buy this all the time in various different shades.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Review for: Palest Pink
This is the perfect color for me. This liner goes on very smooth.
You don't have to tug or pull. It glides on. Nice and long lasting.
Very inexpensive. Easy to use. This is just as good as the high ends.
I will repurchase this...
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Purely Nude
I love how easy this is to apply, it matches any color of lipstick, and is pretty easy to use. The packaging is nice so that you can see the color. It's a good value and lasts pretty well. I would buy it again
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Review for: Totally Toffee
I really like this lip liner because it's a nice natural color and it goes on really easily and it doesn't really smudge or ruin anything :) I've used this a couple times and I love it! Absolutely recommend!!
Viviana U.
Viviana U.
Review for: Totally Toffee
I buy this lip liner just ones because it breaks really easy it got good pigmentation but the consists is to week it breaks and if I going to spend money no matter how much is I want something the is good.
Nina W.
Nina W.
is this a creamy lip liner?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
How many colors are available and, how affordable are they?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Is this liner smudge proof and/or waterproof?
Ravleen G.
Ravleen G.
How is the colour like???
Maham L.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Would this color suit my skin tone? I have yellow undertones.