BY MAYBELLINE

It’s time for pastels to rebel. Super-saturated pigments take pastels to a new bright. Honey nectar delivers a sumptuous finish.

Buy on Amazon*
M'Kayla E.
M'Kayla E.
Review for: Coral Burst
Spring is in the air (and allergies). I love the way this color looks with bronzy cheeks and a bright highlight. Girl, don't even worry about the price or the size of your lips. Kylie Jenner's are fake and still don't look good, so.. Go for the bold lip! It will give you the confidence boost you need for the day and maybe even make you feel accomplished! Why not be a rebel? ;) You are beautiful and trying something new never hurt anyone (most of the time!).
Follow me on Twitter! @muh_kluh
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
I was disappointed in this product because the lipstick I purchased was very sheer. I expected more color pay off. It is a beautiful blush color but it takes about three coats before you can see the actual color on my lips. It is very moisturizing and goes on very smooth. It is a good formula I just which the color showed up better. I still would recommend it and am hoping to try a darker color to see if I like it better.
Gillian P.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
The formula and pigmentation for these bad boys is unbelievable. Maybelline has changed the game for drugstore brands with these lipsticks. I own Power Peony, Peach Poppy, and Coral Burst. They have a satin finish and are so hydrating to the lips. That being said, they don't last all day. But I don't mind since it doesn't feel heavy or painfully dry on my lips. I highly recommend this line to lipstick lovers.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
This lip color is a disaster. Terrible shade selection. No staying power at all. And it is barely pigmented. Every time I've ever tried Maybelline lip color I'm extremely disappointed. If you want to go for a cheap alternative to actual lipstick (although MAC is the way to go always and forever) try out Nyx lip colors. Better staying power, decent color selection, and very pigmented. All at a great low price.
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
Maybelline is, in my opinion, the BEST drugstore lipstick ever. This was my first brand and the only one i'll buy. The lipsticks last a pretty long time (obviously no lipstick that isn't a liquid lipstick will last forever) and they feel comfortable on the lips and are not at all sticky. They also have a wide shade range. I would definitely recommend because they're easy to find and very affordable.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Review for: Petal Pink
I was pleasantly surprised with this lipstick. I thought the Petal Pink was a very pretty color. But if this color doesn't work for you, they have many other choices from this line, so most people will find a color that works. This brand is easily found, places like Target and Wal-mart carry Mabelline.Ths price isn't bad easy, so if it ends up that it doesn't work, you aren't out a ton of money.
G G.
G G.
Everyone I know seems to love this collection. I picked up two of them when they first came out and I was SO disappointed with them. They were totally sheer and the colors were so watery. They didn't even cover my natural lip pigmentation. I must have just gotten a bad batch, but I have never ever had a problem with any Maybelline lipsticks so these duds really shocked me. What a bummer.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Murrieta , CA
I have the peach poppy color and I love it! It's not completely matte but definitely isn't shiny. I didn't have to contour my lips some but the color was much more vivid than I expected it to be for such a soft color. In the course of my 10 hour work day I reapplied about 4 times so the wear wasn't super long but I will be trying a few more colors. Not very expensive at all!
Margaret A.
Margaret A.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Barely Bloomed
So I heard really good reviews about this product and I don't usually lean for regular lipsticks no more due to I'm more of a liquid matte kind of girl however I tried this lipstick and I love it. I love the color and how it makes my lips moisturizing. Plus I usually don't lean towards nudes cause it always makes my lips patchy but this one is the best by far.
En B.
En B.
Such a staple drugstore brand. If you dont need heavy duty make-up, this will certainly work for you. Pick a shade that compliments your skin (and teeth!!!) and you have yourself a good quality lipstick for fraction of the cost of something you might get at Sephora. Beware though, you get what you pay for! Don't expect the color to stay on for hours on end!
Skylar S.