BY MAYBELLINE #85 in Lipstick

It’s time for pastels to rebel. Super-saturated pigments take pastels to a new bright. Honey nectar delivers a sumptuous finish.

Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Review for: Lilac Flush, Petal Pink
Im so sad with these lipsticks. I REALLLLYYYYY wanted to love them. I love other maybelline lipsticks but this paticular pastel color line didnt work well for me. The color is streaky on my lips. The lilac one is nicer than than the pink one. They both are very moisturizing not a matte formula which i like. I keep trying to make them work with lipliner or something since the swatches are so nice. Packaging is SUPER cute with the pink lid. I'll buy other maybelline lipsticks just not anymore from this paticular line.
Hannah A.
vancouver
Review for: Lilac Flush
This lipstick is the definition of creamy, and for either fair or tan skinMaybelline Color Sensational® Rebel Bloom Lipstick. It is not streaky at all, it’s a beautiful purple color. It’s very good value for its price point. I bought it at my local Walgreens. I would definitely buy again and maybe even look into deeper plum colors!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Barely Bloomed
I wish I bought more than one of these because I think it’s limited edition. This color is a dupe for MAC Myth and it’s comfortable on the lips. I love it! It’s a little more sheer but it works better bc it blends better into the lips. I absolutely love Maybelline lipsticks!
Madison F.
Spotsylvania, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lipstick, one of the best you’d get from a drug store. The color pops and lasts a long time! If you want a good lipstick that lasts, then this is the one to get!!! I rate this a 4 because it’s a pretty good long lasting lipstick and beautiful color.
Malary G.
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome colorful lipsticks. These are some of the best drugstore lipsticks and rival many high en d brands. They're pretty, opaque, come in tons of colours and feel great while wearing them. They last a long time and wear away evenly too. Awesome lipsticks!
Brittany T.
Bowdoinham, ME
Review for: Coral Burst
Love this formula. The color is beautiful. They glide on smoothly. The scent is nice also. They are reasonably priced. I do find at my local drugstores the colors to choose from are normally pretty picked over but other than that perfect lipsticks!
Mandi L.
La Porte
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color of this lipstick and can’t for the life of me find a color like it exactly in another brand! Although I love the color, this lipstick simply doesn’t stay on. It’s gone within an hour tops and that’s without eating or drinking :(
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Review for: Blushing Bud
I picked this up for myself but although the shade was to pink for me and I gave it away it looked beautiful on my sister. Creamy pigmented color. Pretty packaging and array of colors for this line just not for my pigmented darker lips.
Jen M.
Dover
Review for: Peach Poppy
This product made me sad, the colors are beautiful, the feel of the lipstick is fabulous, however it’s streaky and does not have the staying power of Maybelline’s other collections. I would buy this again only if they fix the formula.
Skylar S.