BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Juicy, sheer shades from our fruit-coloured, high clarity pigments. Slicker shine, more luscious feel, only from our crystal clear gloss stick. Available in 5 shades.

Buy on Amazon
Julia N.
Manvel, TX
Nice color but incredibly sheer and wears off within minutes. Not long lasting at all. Only good thing is that it kind of moisturizes well. For the price, this was expected though. Wouldn’t recommend to a friend.
Rocio S.
This gives you pink lips that I love and I wear it when I don’t want a dramatic look. It also gives that extra sexy ness to make a statement. The price is not bad and I would recommend this to other ladies try it and you won’t regret it.
Lucienne C.
Definitely have good colors but the stay on them isn’t that long. I do find I have to reapply often. I love the softness of this lipstick though so I continue to buy when I find a shade I like.
Parvathi J.
Philadelphia
This product is alright. When I first bought it, it lived up to its name and was able to stay on for 14 hours. As you can see now, it is quite streaky but smells amazing at least! I would recommend this for people on a budget.
jennifer a.
I️ love these lipstick and I️ have a bunch of these in different colors. They are really creamy and the pigmentation is really good. They are not that expensive I️ believe I️ buy them for 6-8 dollars. And I️ usually find them cheaper at stop and shop. I️ would definitely recommend this product
Carolyn Z.
Pell Lake
Once again, amazing product for someone who doesn’t wear lipstick because it’s moisturizing like a lip balm with such beautiful colors to offer that it makes you feel like you put time into your lips when you didn’t!
Annabel S.
Bellflower, CA
Love the different shades this comes in! Beautiful colors! I think it’s a good price for the product you are getting. It was easy to apply and lasted what I think is a good amount of time
Julia L.
Tampa, FL
Pretty good color pay off. Almost like a lip tint. Unfortunately, the smell isn’t great and the product is almost too wet. It’s a thin layer that fades quickly. It doesn’t seem to attach or sink into the lip.
Madilyn M.
Conroe , TX
I first heard a review of Maybelline lipsticks on Kathleen Lights’ YouTube channel, and after seeing the swatches of the beautiful colors I had to go get some myself! The formula was great, they were super creamy and applied great!
Isabel J.
Adds a beautiful flush of color that is natural and not overwhelming. Great with a full face of makeup or just a tinted moisturizer and some mascara!