BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Colorsensational Pearls Lipcolor, Twinkle, 0.15 Ounce (2 Pack)

• I love this color so much!! It looks great when I have a ...1 Answers
  • I liked the color of this lipstick so much! It looks perf...1 Answers
  • Do colost like this one complement lighter skin tones?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love these lipsticks! They go on smooth, and have great lasting power. They leave lips soft, and are very moisturizing and creamy. Wonderful range of beautiful colors to choose from, and do not have a bad taste or smell. The price is very affordable for such amazing quality. Great for everyday and special occasions, and I prefer these over more expensive brands. " in 9 reviews
  • "Love how pigmented this lip color is long lasting but you do need to reapply after several hour and the price is great as well " in 9 reviews
Olguiisz P.
I love it, it is super creamy, very beautiful color, it is perfect and the least of all is that it is super economical, I recommend them 100% are super good! I have many maybelline products and I love them and they are super economical! They really have good products, the mascaras are everything girl!!!
Adilene R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the creamy texture and the pigment that this lipstick has. I’m a fan of liquid lip stick but this is my emergency go to. It’s quick and easy to apply
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
I don't understand why they discontinue this product I love the smell of it I love this color it's nice creamy you do have to apply it multiple times a day but it's really good product for a drugstore product.
Taylor F.
I've had this lipstick a long time and love it. It does tend to cling to dry spots and get patchy, so make sure your lips are moisturizer before use. Also the smell is kinda strong. But the color pay off and long wear is why I love it!
Elaina J.
Baltimore , Md
I’m obsessed with this lipstick! I wish they still had them because I’d buy back ups! I’m currently panning the one I have because it’s so old and I need to use it before it goes bad. It’s so beautiful and I love the shimmer.
Qunoot A.
These are so lightweight and the color payoff is decent as well. I used them some years ago and have been looking for more ever since. Bunch of different colours and if you're shy of liquid lipsticks then give this a try :)
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Mary K.
Erie, PA
This is actually such a great lipstick for a drugstore product and the color range is outstanding. I spent hours in Rite Aid swatching this lipsticks. There are only a few colors that didn’t preform as well as the others.
Ayrin A.
Woodside, NY
This is one of the best lip stick at the drugstore. The range of color is spectacular and the quality is amazing. The price point is amazing and the pigmentation is great. I always have it at my vanity. I would recommend it to everyone. Comfortable lipstick.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I have a lot of the maybelline color sensational lip colors, they are creamy and moisturizing and the color lasts pretty long.  I love a pearly light finish when I'm at work.
Christina C.
Venice, FL
How do I get a sample for free?
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
Do colost like this one complement lighter skin tones?
Samantha P.
Cincinnati, OH
I liked the color of this lipstick so much! It looks perfect on a little bit darker skin. However, it was so drying. My lips felt like the Sahara Desert after just a few hours! I suppose putting on a primer might help, but I don't usually do that.
Samantha P.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this color so much!! It looks great when I have a tan too. This could be perfect in the winter time too. The only problem I had was how drying it is. After just a few hours, I completely took it off and just put lip gloss on. This product is great when it comes to color but not so great when it comes to formula.