BeautyMaybelline
Color Sensational Made for You 388 Plum for Me

Maybelline Color Sensational Made for You 388 Plum for Me

Don't know what shade complements your skin tone? Meet Maybelline's game-changing lipstick! Created using specially selected pigments and tested on 50 diverse skin tones, Color Sensational Made For All Lipstick features collectible universal shades...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational Made for You 388 Plum for Me!
catherine F.
La Mesa, CA
Maybelline Color Sensational Made for You 388 Plum for Me uploaded by catherine F.
This is one of the best lipsticks I have ever used. It lasts along time. It goes on smoothly feels very rich and elegant. This lipstick makes my lips look and feel younger which enhances how my face looks, which then make me look better, that means I smile all the time when wearing my Plum for me Lipstick.
Katrina W.
Thornlands
Maybelline Color Sensational Made for You 388 Plum for Me uploaded by Katrina W.
Super creamy, satin lipstick. It's got a beautiful, vibrant plum colour and doesn't come off too much when eating and drinking. I don't usually need to reapply the lipstick throughout the day. Really affordable too, would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?