MakeupMaybelline
Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 015 oz

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz

Achieve crisp and vibrant color with our supremely sensational lipstick. Precious honey nectar leaves a sensuous finish. Available in a collection of brilliant shades.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz!
Influenster M.
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz uploaded by Influenster M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz
I love this lipstick. It applies smoothly and easily, with high pigment. Like any highly pigmented lipstick, one needs to apply carefully so it does not smear and stain around your lips. This lipstick is not matte, but is not shiny either. It is is subtly shiny, so it does not look like a gloss. It has a faint pleasant scent, similar to vanilla.
Sara A.
Longview, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz
I really like the color of this red. It is a cooler toned red and dish have the orange hint to it. It goes on like a cream, but I do feel it drys out just a tad. It is definitely vibrant. The biggest draw back is the slight smell that the lipstick has. I don't feel lipstick should have an odor. It honestly reminds me of an elderly woman's closet.
Marian F.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz
I LOVE this shade of red! It is closer to crimson than cherry red. It applies beautifully and doesn't dry out my lips. I keep a tube at home, one in my desk, and one in my bag so that I'm never without color on my lips.
Monica R.
sheffield
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz uploaded by Monica R.
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz
Pros- •Smooth and creamy texture. •Inexpensive •Opaque •Feels light on lips Cons- • very poor staying power •not very pigmented ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Sandy E.
Ottawa , ON
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz uploaded by Sandy E.
Purchased at: Rexall
Review for: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz
Really pigmented. Applies nice and smooth. The colour is bold and applies as it shows. It transfers a lot. But the staying power is strong. It’s affordable and easy to find. I would recommend it.
Ana G.
Mazatlan
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz uploaded by Ana G.
Un producto muy pigmentado, me encanta que se desliza muy fácil, es un rojo muy lindo, huele súper rico, las desventajas serian que es luminoso, los prefiero mates y que es muy transferible, su duración es normal, igual un labial se tiene que retocar.
Stoori K.
Review for: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick, Red Revival 645 0.15 oz
Seductive smell. Creamy texture and smooth application. Good value for money. Best lipstick for red lovers 👌
Myrto A.
Nicosia
Overall a good product. Great price and easy to apply. I would recommend it definitely
Paola B.
León Guanajuato, Río Bravo, San Miguel
Tiene una pigmentación increíble al menos esta tonalidad, obviamente no es un labial que seque y dure todo el día, de desgasta y se transfiere, pero no es nada de que preocuparse. Me gusta mucho que cuando el labial se desvanece por completo deja un poco de color en los labios y eso luce lindo

Looking for your answer?