Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Corona, NY
Does the color stay on pretty good? Deciding whether or not to get one! Oh, and any color suggestions?
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
3 years, 4 months ago
These last for about 4 hours on my, unless I'm eating or drinking
Laura S.
Laura S.
Denver, CO
3 years, 5 months ago
I love the vivids because they are bright, and a couple of nudes for when I decide to wear a smoky eye
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
3 years, 7 months ago
For me it stays on for hours with no problem-but I typically put a little lip balm on underneath. Don't know if that helps it last or not. But my favorites are Make Me Pink, and Red Revival.
Mallori S.
Mallori S.
4 years, 3 months ago
It stays on very well for a drugstore lipstick ! I love Pink Please, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere in a while. I hope they still make it!
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Newton Center, MA
4 years, 11 months ago
No it doesn't NOT. It comes off on your teeth.
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Blissful Berry! Perfect shade for fall.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Covina, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes the color stays on great! i like wearing the red one, its amazing and looks great!
Emily P.
Emily P.
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes they do! These are my fav drugstore lipsticks. I love Fifth Avenue Fuschia, Fuschia Fever, Coral Crush, and then Nude Glow :)
Lien H.
Lien H.
Conyers, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
It stays on very well if you blot the first coat then put on a second one. My favorite one is the 515 Coral Crush. It's so beautiful.