BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Irresistible color meets precious honey nectar for a supremely sensational lipstick.

• Lanolin Liquida / Lanolin Oil
  • Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Would I de able to eat with this product without reapplying? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for the perfect shade of nude for everyday use ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Besa B.
Besa B.
Review for: Raw Reveal (2 Pack)
I have tried a bunch of lipsticks from this maybelline line. They are nice and light weight on the lips which is good for those less dramatic makeup days where you want to look more natural. However, if you are looking for more color/pigment, these will not do as they are very thin in application and don't allow for too much layering and building of the product. They are nice though and they are probably intended to be this way, with a soft satin like finish.
Madonna J.
Madonna J.
Review for: Raw Reveal (2 Pack)
One thing I do like about this line are the options... they have a lot of nudes to mauve and reds. Although the colors look nice.. it's very glossy and dos not stay on very well. I think I bought it for about 10 dollars? Only because I was in a rush and forgot lipstick. I definitely don't recommended this if you plan on eating or drinking.
Eshita P.
Eshita P.
Dumont, NJ
Review for: Nude Embrace
This lipstick is entirely too pink on my brown skin, but I enjoy using it to layer over other lipstick. It also looks nice with a very very light touch, a sheer pink. I imagine this looks lovely on other skin tones, but just makes me look clownish. I do like the formula and do not find it drying at all, which is an issue I usually have.
CHAKANA M.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Midnight Plum
Maybelline knows how to stay in the game. With their variety of shades for every skin tone. How can you not find something you like. When I found this color I almost passed out. I could not believe what I was witnessing and when I finally wore it out everyone was comparing it to higher end brands. Go Maybelline because you did that.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Review for: PORCELAIN PINK
Oh my! I absolutely love love this lipstick! Firth of it smells so wonderful! Secondly it feels like luxury on your lips! Keeps your lips moist color lasts almost all day, only a slight touch up needed. The best thing about this gem is that you get all this luxury at a cheap price at your local pharmacy, Walmart, or target
Monica H.
Monica H.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Fruit Punch
I feel like this lipstick is much like any other lipstick. It has great color, though I will say that. Otherwise, it feels like other lipsticks where it just sits on top of your lips. It's not messy in any way, and you do get control over the product in application. It requires reapplication throughout the day.
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Denver, CO
Review for: Smooth Taupe
This is hands down the best lipstick that can be found at the drugstore. It's super comfortable, long lasting, and has a matte finish! Although it appears matte, it doesn't dry out my lips or feel uncomfortable. It's not transfer-proof, but doesn't look patchy or messy after a long day or meal! I love it!!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Review for: Fuchsia Fierce

I grabbed this lipstick because of its fun color, and I was pretty impressed by how well it wore! It's a drugstore lipstick, so it's not perfect, but it does the trick if you need a special color for an outfit (I used it as part of a costume, with over the top makeup I didn't want to spend a ton on).
Yadira R.
Yadira R.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Nude Embrace
This shade of a nude lipstick is absolutely a must have . I personally love this color and think it looks good on all skin colors . This product is very smooth on the lips and is easy to apply in 2 seconds . This shade of lipstick is a very nice and is not a to nude lipstick , it's perfect .
Janna M.
Janna M.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Moonstone Mauve
I love the color. My negative would be that it isn't long lasting. I would like it to last longer. Everyone loved the color also. I bought it at Walmart and the packaging was ok. I don't know that I would recommend this product as I won't buy it again. Looking for something that last longer.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or matte finish?
Jesseca M.
Jesseca M.
Sheridan, AR
Would I de able to eat with this product without reapplying?
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Does this lipstick last all day? Does it smell good?
Shanae N.
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
How pigmented is this lipstick?
Elena D.
Elena D.
Patras
I have been looking for the perfect shade of nude for everyday use and a friend recommended this one! Is it longlasting? Does it dry out the lips?