Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
Irresistible color meets precious honey nectar for a supremely sensational lipstick.
- Lanolin Liquida / Lanolin Oil
- Sesamum Indicum Oil / Sesame Seed Oil
- Oleyl Erucate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline
- Ppg-5 Lanolin Wax
- Acetylated Lanolin
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Acrylic Acid/Isobutyl Acrylate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer
Top Questions See all 869 Q&A
- "I really love this line of lipsticks they are so creamy and pigmented and smell good too!" in 946 reviews
- "I picked up one of the Colorsensational Lipsticks and have really been enjoying it. I was drawn to it originally because of the color. I bought Fifth Ave Fuchisa and the payoff definitely doesn't disappoint! They also feel very soft on the lips. They're not super long-lasting, I have to reapply many times throughout the day. But they're not marketed as long lasting and as drugstore lipsticks I didn't really expect much in that department. All in all, a good buy!" in 445 reviews
- "I have four of these color sensational lipsticks. My favorite part has to be the feel. They are light and moisturizing. They don't dry out your lips. My current fave is Mauve Mania. The others are Totally Toffee, Warm Me Up, and Afternoon Tea. The only thing that might put some people off is the scent. It can smell like crayons? I don't know. But the smell does dissipate. " in 399 reviews
The only con is, the color sticker on the bottom of the lipstick to show you which color you're getting is a bit off, so you should go into Ulta or places where there's a tester for these.
This shade is a bright and vibrant red. I wore it to most parties during the holidays and I got lots of compliments on the color. If you’re looking for a very bright red color, this is the perfect shade for that.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos