BY MAYBELLINE

Irresistible color meets precious honey nectar for a supremely sensational lipstick. Color Sensational® Lip Color. Creamy lipstick available in deep reds, pretty pinks, and soft neutrals. Achieve beautiful-looking lips in just moments. Achieve crisp and vibrant color with our supremely sensational lipstick. Precious honey nectar leaves a sensuous finish. Available in a collection of brilliant shades.

How To Use:

Step 1. Apply lipstick in the center of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth.

Step 2. Glide the lipstick across the entire bottom lip.

G2406 1, LANOLIN LIQUIDA / LANOLIN OIL SESAMUM INDICUM OIL / SESAME SEED OIL OLEYL ERUCATE CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE PPG-5 LANOLIN WAX ACETYLATED LANOLIN CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE ALUMINA DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ACRYLIC ACID/ISOBUTYL ACRYLATE/ISOBORNYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE SILICA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE BENZYL ALCOHOL POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE MEL / HONEY / MIEL TIN OXIDE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ACRYLATES COPOLYMER DIMETHICONE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 75470 / CARMINE ] F.I.L. D38427/2

Maybelline Color Sensational® Lipstick
    • "I really love this line of lipsticks they are so creamy and pigmented and smell good too!" in 946 reviews
    • "I picked up one of the Colorsensational Lipsticks and have really been enjoying it. I was drawn to it originally because of the color. I bought Fifth Ave Fuchisa and the payoff definitely doesn't disappoint! They also feel very soft on the lips. They're not super long-lasting, I have to reapply many times throughout the day. But they're not marketed as long lasting and as drugstore lipsticks I didn't really expect much in that department. All in all, a good buy!" in 445 reviews
    • "I have four of these color sensational lipsticks. My favorite part has to be the feel. They are light and moisturizing. They don't dry out your lips. My current fave is Mauve Mania. The others are Totally Toffee, Warm Me Up, and Afternoon Tea. The only thing that might put some people off is the scent. It can smell like crayons? I don't know. But the smell does dissipate. " in 399 reviews
    kelly a.
    West Islip
    Review for: BORN WITH IT 15 more...
    One of the best drugstore lipsticks you can get! The shade I have, "Born With It" is a classic light pink lip. Normally, with my yellow undertones, a light pink lipstick would make me look like a corpse haha. This is really natural on me though, and I like that there's a slight shimmer. I'm scarred for life from a totally frosted lipstick I used to wear in high school, and luckily this is nowhere near frosted. It's nice when I break this out and it's so comfortable to wear too! Moisturizing and easy to touch up. The wear is great, you will definitely need to touch up after eating and drinking but it's worth it!  Maybelline Color Sensational® Lipstick
    alanaszober S.
    North Haledon
    Review for: PINK WINK 105 more...
    This color is a great mixture of pink with a mauve color. My best friend bought me this lipstick and said it was “so me.” And it is! It’s a nice color to use as a daily lip color and night time color. I don’t normally like pink colors but this one has a hint of pink mixed with a mauve/red. It goes on super silky as well and doesn’t leave lips dry.
    Nicole R.
    Manahawkin, NJ
    Review for: ON THE MAUVE 445 more...
    Love these. Super creamy and feel great on the lips. The price is great and there are a ton of colors to choose from. They are a traditional creamy lipstick so they don’t last that long on the lips but I use these all the time for brides and they don’t mind picking it up to touch up because it’s really reasonably priced.
    Adri ♛.
    miami
    One of my favorite lipsticks to be honest. It’s so so so beautiful, the color is intense and the quality is great and smooth. The container itself is beautiful and the color is long lasting. Wear it all day and night, it won’t leave unless you use makeup remover hahaMaybelline Color Sensational® Lipstick
    Audrey B.
    dry ridge
    Purchased at: Target
    I absolutely LOVE these lipsticks!! These are my favorite drugstore brands for lipsticks because they’re just so creamy and pigmented, it reminds me of the Mac cosmetics lipsticks because they are just so INCREDIBLE AND AFFORDABLE!! These are the only lipsticks i will buy at the drugstore!!! I just LOVE MAYBELLINE PRODUCTS!!!!!!
    Samantha B.
    Buxton
    Review for: WARM ME UP 235 more...
    This whole range of lipsticks are absolutely beautiful! The color range, the sleek packaging, the price point! It’s all amazing! I have so many different ones, the creamy mate, the matte, the cream, they al last and look absolutely beautiful on the lips! I will buy more and more as more shades come out! LOVE THESE!
    lizzie R.
    Parma
    I have almost every color, its moisturizing enough for my chapped a** lips but I hate when it gets on my teeth, I've stuck to stains mostly more recently but still love the different way lipstick looks!
    I'd recommend but if you do, use a pencil because it kinda wont give you a hard line or its operator error haha
    Kiyomi K.
    Review for: PLUM PERFECT 435 more...
    Like the color and it’s very moisturizing but it does require touch ups, more often than I am used to with mattes, but it’s worth it. Packaging is pretty and I like how the lids reflect the color of the lipstick. I’d probably buy it again and would recommend it if you are looking for a plum lipstick.
    earliyah l.
    northfield
    Purchased at: Walmart
    This is one of my fav brands of lip stick one color in particular (sin-a-mon) my fav Unfortunately they don’t sell that color anymore or at least I can’t find it. But the brand of lip sticks as a whole is great and I would definitely recommend picking some up to try if you have not.
    Becky D.
    N Hollywood, CA
    Purchased at: Walmart
    I love this lipstick and I have it in so many colors! The color options are endless. The colors stays put really well even with a lot of talking. The only downside is that its a little drying. I usually have yo use some sort of gloss over it so my lips don't get too dry.
    Ashley S.
    Vancouver, BC
    Which is better: Maybelline Lipsticks or Revlon Lipsticks?
    Emiley W.
    morgantown, WV
    Is this drying at all like many other matte lipsticks?
    Aminah H.
    Houlton, WI
    What is everyone's favorite color from the vivids line? i bought vivid rose and i love it!
    Nikitha B.
    Woodhaven, NY
    What is your favorite shade?
    Evy C.
    Bedford, TX
    What other colors do you guys recommend? I want to eventually try them all :)