BY MAYBELLINE #34 in Lipstick

Irresistible color meets precious honey nectar for a supremely sensational lipstick.

• Lanolin Liquida / Lanolin Oil

• This color is awesome online. How close does it come to this colo...1 Answers
Samantha M.
Belton, TX
Review for: RUM RICHE 280
This is my all-time favorite lipstick. I've purchased several extra so I have some in case Maybelline ever discontinues it. It's full color and lasts for several hours. It's got a soft cream finish that is just a touch shinier than a matte lipstick. It's a nice, dark nude color. I am quite fair but I get a TON of compliments every time I wear this color. This shade works on a LOT of skin tones!!! If you are bronze or carmel-skinned then this is going to be nice and natural looking! I have one of these lipsticks in each bag. The packaging is durable. The price is right!!!! (Especially if you buy them from Ulta.com when there is a BOGO on Maybelline.) The formula is soooo much better than most of my lipsticks. In comparison, this is more hydrating than lipsticks by Marc Jacobs, Tarte, Kat Von D, Jeffree Star, Revlon, and Coloured Raine. 10/10 Recommend! Try it, you'll fall in love (and if not you're only out a few bucks!)
Shawna A.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are amazing! It blows my mind that they come from the drugstore. Maybelline is one of my favorite drugstore brands and they absolutely killed it with this formula. Smooth, creamy, lightweight, packed with pigment... the list goes on! There are so many colors too! All the way from nudes, rose-tones and other everyday neutrals, to bright magenta-purples, flaming orange-reds, and deep vampy blackberry colors. The only thing is they kind of have that “old lady” kind of plastic-y, floral, weird taste/smell to them, but it’s not a HUGE deal to me and it’s not as bad as other brands out there. Especially for the quality and price. Just something to mention. All-in-all one of the best lipstick options at the drugstore in my opinion!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Other
I have this lipstick in shade 640 Ruby Star. I bought it because I saw a customer of mine wearing it and it was gorgeous on her!! I ran to the drug store the next day to buy one for myself. The shade is really pretty. It's a bright red that leans more to the pink side so it's very different from other lipsticks I own. The texture is very grainy (I read a review and someone commented on that) and that's due to the glitter in the formula. It's loaded with it!!! It's very shimmery on the lips because of that. If you can deal with the grainy texture then you will love this shade. I think it would look good on most skin tones, especially those with darker ones.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lipstick and especially the price! One of the most moisturizing lipsticks I have ever used and the color payoff is amazing. Usually I need to fill in my lips with a pencil to make a color pop, but with this lipstick I found I was able to skip that extra step. I’m a mom and us moms know that if we can eliminate something from a routine to make it go faster we are all for it! Great for everyday wear and also evening.
Nicole B.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best red lipsticks I've ever bought! I got mine from the CVS around the corner from my house last week but was reluctant to use it because it was so bright, but after I put it on, I was floored at how it matches my skin tone. It goes on smooth and creamy and doesn't dry out during the day. Will def be buying the other shades for my collection.
Monica A.
Groton, CT
Review for: SUMMER SUNSET 615
This has to be my favorite shade of Maybelline lipsticks (Summer Sunset). It’s so flattering on my skin tone and I feel like I can wear this with any look and feel so confident. This one doesn’t run outside my lip line and it stays put pretty well compared to other shades. It’s nicely pigmented, glides on smoothly, and feels so comfortable on the lips throughout the day
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were probably some of like my first lipsticks. They are great for their price and in my opinion same quality as some high end lipsticks. If I’m not wearing lipstick I feel naked. And out of all the nude lines all these brands of lipsticks have I have to say these are my favorite. They have a great variety of colors for a great price.
7|23 P.
Houston , TX
Review for: BLISSFUL BERRY 410
Day 3 of the 30 day lipstick challenge blissful berry number 410 by maybelline got it like years ago !!! For 50% off. I didn't realize how much was already gone. I got it in 2014-2015 I was really into maybellines cream lipsticks back then now I'm not into them, I like more bold things but their creams are good for wearing to work. They are not too over powering. It's all good for my girls who don't like wearing heavy make up. This is something I wouldn't repurchase because I've outgrown the style but will continue to use. OH also good for my beginners which is when I bought it lol #blog #best #beauty #blogger #celebrate #glowup #houstonmua #houstonmue #happyshopping #mue #mua #makeup #muablog #mueblog #muafollowtrain #sale #sales #wishlists #wishlist
Abby C.
Overall this lipstick is good. I don’t have anything raving to say, but I also don’t have anything bad to say. For the price point it does the job and I don’t have any major complaints. If you’re looking for a color that you just wear occasionally and you don’t want to spend a ton on, this will fit the bill.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really like these lipsticks. They aren't quite as good as some high end brands, but for the price they're incredible. So smooth and pigmented. They felt light as air on my lips. I wish they had stayed on a little longer, but for that price I'll see-apply as often as I want. They're just beautiful.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Is this drying at all like many other matte lipsticks?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Which is better: Maybelline Lipsticks or Revlon Lipsticks?
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
What is everyone's favorite color from the vivids line? i bought vivid rose and i love it!
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
What is your favorite shade?
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
What other colors do you guys recommend? I want to eventually try them all :)