Add a Photo

Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK #1000 LAVANDER VOLTAGE
The color didn't work for me but the formula of this lipstick was great. I wasn't crazy about the color it was and implies but based on fashion trends. But I wants to test the product so I wore it all day. It stayed on and kept a great feel. It stayed smooth and didn't get dry or sticky.
Fiona C.
Fiona C.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 17, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK #1000 LAVANDER VOLTAGE
I tried this lipstick in black and not lavender voltage but i feel like this is a very moisturizing lipstick. however, it will definitely look better under a black lipliner to make it look more opaque. i would definitely buy more wild colors from maybelline
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK #1000 LAVANDER VOLTAGE

I love it when lipsticks come in unusual colors! This specific color I love! I use it for any night out!
The formula is charming, smells rich and also has excellent pigmentation! What I love is also the price! Very comfortable in the pocket
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Oct. 28, 2016, 6 p.m.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK #1000 LAVANDER VOLTAGE
When drugstores get all these lip products with wild colors, I'm always hesitate. With good reasons. Any dark purple, Browns, ects. The colors just aren't there. Not great pigment. You need many coats so it just gets heavy.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bronx, NY
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK #1000 LAVANDER VOLTAGE
The lipstick glides on really smooth and easily but it was slightly patchy and transferred easily but but it does last a nice amount of time and it smells very sweet and it's amazing
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR
Jan. 6, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK #1000 LAVANDER VOLTAGE
I ended up very disappointed with this one. the color peeled, transferred, and faded extremely easily and left my lips a mess. the only pro was how easily it went on.
Idania M.
Idania M.
Oct. 19, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK #1000 LAVANDER VOLTAGE
amo llevar en mis labios labiales de colores fuertes que aporten energia este ademas de ser considerablemnte economico es de una excelente duracion
Phuong H.
Phuong H.
Union City, Ca
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK #1000 LAVANDER VOLTAGE
I love maybelline. But with this color I realized dark colors were not for me. It was too dark but I love dark reds/wine colors on me
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
Nov. 3, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK #1000 LAVANDER VOLTAGE
I bought a bunch of these lipsticks when they came out and I love the formula of these for a drugstore lipstick
Emily P.
Emily P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Oct. 22, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICK #1000 LAVANDER VOLTAGE
Dark just how I like it lol and stayed on well through eating and drinking. Nothing to really complain about
How is the product?