BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain -Sheer wash of color from water-based pigments -Fresh, barely-there feel from vitamin-enriched berry nectar

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really love this lipstain, I only dab a few on my lips, and add lipbalm afterwards because it tends to dry on my lips. Perfect for the natural look." in 191 reviews
  • "I love this product it doesn't smear and lasts a long time looks even better with lip liner on " in 171 reviews
crystal w.
lebanon, IN
Ok, I love all the different colors that they offer. They have a nice selection. I like them and like how long they last, but I unfortunately Like to change up my color all the time, so it isn't pleasant when the stain is there all the time lol. It does last a long time and is good if you need it to last for hours and has a wide selection of colors.
Valerie S.
Before Matte liquid lipsticks. I loved using Maybelline sensational lip stains. Come to think of it I think they were the first matte liquid lipsticks if you didn't use the gloss o. the other end literally love these. To be honest I don't use them any more but if the formula was improved more I probably would continue to use the as a liquid lipstick.
Charlsea K.
One of the better drugstore lip stains out there! A bit overpriced, and I feel like they could have a better color range. But it's long lasting once you get the hang of application, and the balm is nice too. I prefer the thinner formulas from revlon and l'oreal but I have a few of these that I wear regularly too. They have some beautiful red shades!
Erika S.
The Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain provides you with a fresh, barely-there feel that tints lips with a sheer matte colour.  With precision pen applicator you can build colour that lasts!  Vitamin-enriched with berry nectar and with water-based pigments give your lips a sheer wash of colour from one of the captivating shades.
Amber F.
I felt like it came off pretty easy. I don’t want to have to reapply my lip color all day so I would prefer to have something that would last longer. For the price, it is cheaper than other brands but I would suggest finding a color that is going to last longer and spend the extra money so you get the most for your buck
Monserrat M.
Denver
Maybelline’s Color Sensational Lip Stain has beautiful selections in their color line. However the two downfalls, in my opinion, that I noticed was the application of the product, and the longevity of the color lasting ability. The applicator is similar to that of a marker, which for me wasn’t the most comfortable way to apply lip stain, and it claims to last 24 hours however I seem to get about 5-6 hours. In contrast however , Maybelline’s Color Sensational Lip Stain does look beautiful and feels lightweight and clean on the lips. I don’t know that I would absolutely recommend this product, I would give my honest objective opinion if asked.
Sheena P.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love almost off of Maybelline Mineral Power Lipstick colors! They are bright and moist! They go well on every ethnic shade! And they don’t dry my lips out of cause them to peel! I’m a huge Maybelline fan and they are catering to all shades of me and women.
Samantha N.
Georgetown , TX
I love this product. I don’t wear lip color often but when I do this is my number one. It stays on my lips all night, I don’t feel like I have product caked to my lips and I’m not afraid to drink and eat without it coming off. I also use this as a lip liner and it’s fabulous. Definitely recommend!
Jalesha B.
Good lip stain very pigmented an has a creamy formula but it can be a bit messy an will run if you don’t line your lips, but for the price of it, it’s really not that bad however it could be a little more matte.
Karen P.
Kerrville
I tried Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain and I was somewhat impressed. There were plenty of colors to choose from and I found one I really liked. When I used the lip stain, after a few hours the color wore off except for around the edges as if it were just lip liner. Also, although it has a chapstick that comes with it, it still chapped my lips.
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
How would you compare a lip stain to a tinted lip balm?
Brittany R.
I've tired lip stain before and it would burn my lip sometimes. does it burn peoples lip too?
Ariahna S.
Buffalo, NY
Hi I was wondering how long this product stays on? Is it kiss proof?
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this longlasting? If yes, approximately how many hours can i wear before reapplying?
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
Does this have any shine to it?