BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Lip Stain

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain -Sheer wash of color from water-based pigments -Fresh, barely-there feel from vitamin-enriched berry nectar

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really love this lipstain, I only dab a few on my lips, and add lipbalm afterwards because it tends to dry on my lips. Perfect for the natural look." in 191 reviews
  • "I love this product it doesn't smear and lasts a long time looks even better with lip liner on " in 171 reviews
Triniti T.
Las Vegas
I have the color "Clay Crush". It's a beautiful warm toned color that still looks subdued on my fair (about nc15) skin, but not invisible. The formula is indeed creamy, it reminds me of NYX smlc formula, just in a stick. Lasts quite sometime without eating, with eating it fades too much in the middle of the lips so you have to reapply. At the four hour mark it gets a little drying. It will cling to dry cracked patches, so make sure your lips are nice and smooth.
Nivetha R.
This is my FAVORITE lip stain.
I bought one of these at a Drug Store over a year The best way to describe it? Its like a magic marker for your lips. Its very easy to use. I start by drawing a line ( a perfect line) around my top and bottom lip, paying careful attention to my cupids bow area. Then, fill in the rest of my lips. The color is somewhat buildable, but starts out pretty highly pigmented. Luckily, this particular color (Blushing) is just a shade, maybe two shades, darker than my natural lip color -- which is PERFECT for a neat, polished, not over-the-top lip. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Morgan F.
Marlboro, NJ
Okay at first I bought this just because of how great the price is, but it is truly amazing. I put it on around 8pm, went to dinner, drank all night, was kissing my boyfriend, and I seriously woke up in the morning and it was still on. It lasted through breakfast, and then it was a lighter tint through out the rest of my day. AMAZING! It lasted forever and didn't smudge/fade/rub off.
crystal w.
lebanon, IN
Ok, I love all the different colors that they offer. They have a nice selection. I like them and like how long they last, but I unfortunately Like to change up my color all the time, so it isn't pleasant when the stain is there all the time lol. It does last a long time and is good if you need it to last for hours and has a wide selection of colors.
Charlsea K.
One of the better drugstore lip stains out there! A bit overpriced, and I feel like they could have a better color range. But it's long lasting once you get the hang of application, and the balm is nice too. I prefer the thinner formulas from revlon and l'oreal but I have a few of these that I wear regularly too. They have some beautiful red shades!
Erika S.
The Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain provides you with a fresh, barely-there feel that tints lips with a sheer matte colour.  With precision pen applicator you can build colour that lasts!  Vitamin-enriched with berry nectar and with water-based pigments give your lips a sheer wash of colour from one of the captivating shades.
Jay đź’–.
Now,I don't own one of these,but I did try one of my friend's for a week. And,honestly...I wasn't super impressed. It was okay,but the color was a tiny bit patchy. It didn't completely dry my lips out though,and the patchiness did go away if I was super careful. That being said,I'm not certain if I would recommend but I give it a 5.8/10.
Amber F.
I felt like it came off pretty easy. I don’t want to have to reapply my lip color all day so I would prefer to have something that would last longer. For the price, it is cheaper than other brands but I would suggest finding a color that is going to last longer and spend the extra money so you get the most for your buck
molly g.
austin
I rate this product 4/5. It stayed on my lips for quite some time but I thought the color faded a bit. It is easy to apply although the tube is not squeezable so I find storing it facedown helps keep the color towards the end of the applicator. It is easy to use and you get out of it what you pay for. I would buy this product again as it is cheap and looks nice.
Sheena P.
Greensboro , NC
Absolutely love almost off of Maybelline Mineral Power Lipstick colors! They are bright and moist! They go well on every ethnic shade! And they don’t dry my lips out of cause them to peel! I’m a huge Maybelline fan and they are catering to all shades of me and women.
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
How would you compare a lip stain to a tinted lip balm?
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
Does this have any shine to it?
Ariahna S.
Buffalo, NY
Hi I was wondering how long this product stays on? Is it kiss proof?
Brittany R.
I've tired lip stain before and it would burn my lip sometimes. does it burn peoples lip too?
Chelsea M.
Birmingham, Birmingham
Does this have a drying effect? and how easy is it to remove?