BY MAYBELLINE #60 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain -Sheer wash of color from water-based pigments -Fresh, barely-there feel from vitamin-enriched berry nectar

Buy on Amazon
Darlene J.
Bowling Green, OH
I had a hard time getting this product to show up on my lips. It was dry and iterated my lips. I’m not sure if I just got a dud because my friend got this product and it worked beautifully. I love this brand but not this product.
Kaitlyn A.
This product was amazing and beautiful! It wasn’t expensive but was still good quality. One of my favorite things about this is that it was drugstore. This was definitely one of my favorite lip products in the last 6 months
Laneishia M.
Killeen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great! Love the colors and it drains really
Well lasts a good solid 8 hours before I see it start to fade at all. Would definitely purchase more of these in various colors also going to snag a few for my mom.
Cheyenne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
With all the great lip products out in the world of makeup right now, I wouldn’t expect this to be something to try out but after a friend let me borrow it before an event, I had to go buy one for myself. Maybelline has always had affordable products with an unusually great quality for the price you pay. Even though I do like this lip stain, I will not be purchasing it again until Maybelline stops testing on animals.
Maria Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soooooooo cheap and gets job done. I perfer drugstore than having to spend $20+ for any sort of lip product. This one is worth it. I purchased mine at Walmart. I would recommend and repurchase. 9/10 !!!
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to try these out so I picked up Pink Peony ay my local Walgreens. I love it! These lipsticks are not drying and they can last 2-3 hours without re-applying. But Pink Peony is the most gorgeous pink ever! Its a must have in your pink lipsticks. I have re-purchased Pink Peony three times because I love it so much, its pretty much your basic pink with a hint of fuchsia. Another color that I love is Carmel Kiss, its a really pretty brown; but its not too brown; but I cant find Carmel Kiss anywhere!
Bobbie C.
Knoxville
I did not like this product, on me. I bought my lip stain at Rite Aid I only used it a couple times. It doesn’t last very long after it gets wet. The price is okay, but this product just isn’t for me.
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big lipstick person. I own probably 30 different types and colors of lipsticks and glosses. I like this one because not only are the colors amazing off the lips, but look even better on! The only thing for me is I am known for chapped lips especially living in a cold state so it’s hard to wear the lip stain when they are chapped but otherwise, it’s my go to especially when I work! Absolutely love and very affordable
Emily D.
7501 Perla Del Mar Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay. I usually don't use lip stains but this was a good product. I was able to achieve the color I wanted with only one coat! I just wish it was a bit more moisturizing.
Emilee h.
Ok so this product is really good, and it last for a long time The color is so pretty and it's a really good matte color. It's not water proof I went swimming in it. But it does last in the heat. I would recommend this and it is a great price.
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
How would you compare a lip stain to a tinted lip balm?
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this longlasting? If yes, approximately how many hours can i wear before reapplying?
Chelsea M.
Birmingham, Birmingham
Does this have a drying effect? and how easy is it to remove?
Brittany R.
I've tired lip stain before and it would burn my lip sometimes. does it burn peoples lip too?
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
Does this have any shine to it?