MakeupMaybelline
Color Sensational Lip Liner, #10 Clear (Pack of 6) + Eyebrow Ruler

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner, #10 Clear (Pack of 6) + Eyebrow Ruler

To achieve that 'perfectly imperfect' look we often spot on the runway, apply your lipstick with a lip brush rather than applying straight from the tube. Pro Tip: You can also use your finger to push the lip color onto your lips if you want a more...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner, #10 Clear (Pack of 6) + Eyebrow Ruler!
Maile R.
Orem, UT
Review for: Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner, #10 Clear + Facial Hair Remover Spring
This is the first lip liner I have ever bought and used, and if they're all like this I think I'll pass. I bought the clear, and when I went to put it on the tip was hard and crusty and wouldn't put anything on. Maybe I got a bad batch, but from this experience I'll steer away.
Sarah L.
813 Kickbusch St
Review for: Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner, #10 Clear (Pack of 6) + Makeup Blender Stick, 12 Pcs
Works nice...like how it is easy to apply and not messy. Stay on for a longer period of time. Color is brilliantly bold.
Morgan M.
Lubbock, TX
This is probably the most classic lip liner, i remember one summer all i wore was this liner in a color "toast" with a peach lip gloss and that's it, such a look ! Lol. This has been a staple through my younger years, and i am thankful for it
Markela Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so awesome and work just as good as any $25 lip liner. It lasts a long time and glides onto your lips really nice! It’s honestly better than Mac lip liner and is just a fraction of the price.
miss I.
vijaywada
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner, #10 Clear (Pack of 6) + Eyebrow Ruler uploaded by miss I.
I generally use lip liner before using an lipstick so it looks good and attractive and when i started using maybelline color sensational product i started loving it because it when make my lips little plump and shine it had nudes shades which are my favorite Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner, #10 Clear (Pack of 6) + Eyebrow Ruler
leanna A.
Trinidad
Its just as it says its sensational, glides on the lips for an outlined look or for a combination look either way its great
Mahary F.
Le doy una calificación neutral ya que tengo dudas respecto para que sirve exactamente el producto o como se utiliza
Sydney H.
amherst, NS
this product was a bit expensive for a pencil liner but it was the only option i could find for a clear lip liner and i actually really liked it. i wouldnt buy it again simply because i dont use it enough to justify it but if you have a lip colour that you cant seem to find the right liner match for, try the clear !
Šejla Č.
Maybelline color lip pen is one of my favorit. My mother bought it to me for long time ago but still loving it like first time
Dyman S.
I loved this cute package of things. It’s all the things I use on a daily and the makeup blender was definitely a great deal to have in there.

Looking for your answer?