Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss - 625 Wine All Mine by Maybelline uploaded by Erica T.

BY MAYBELLINE

Brand New see more...

Dulce A.
I have to say that I do not really go for dark lipgloss colors but this one is great. I believe this is a really great product to apply and the shine it gives is amazing. I recommend this product to everyone that is looking for a good lipgloss product.
Lisamarie B.
Gloucester City, NJ
The color of this is amazing. It is a beautiful wine red. It is very shiney. It doesn't make my lips feel dry, they feel nice and moisturized. The price is also great. It's definitely a good quality lip gloss! One of my favorites.
Katie H.
beebe
It has a great color and even a great fragrance you do have to re aply after a while but it’s very handy I’ve used this since I was young the tube is a great size to just slip in your pocket I will definitely buy again.
Guadalupe P.
Mt Pleasant, IA
This is such a creamy and velvety product. Longwearing and so smooth.  It’s easy to apply and ideal for everyone to use. The packaging is so sleek and beautiful. This exceeds me expectations in a lipgloss, I would definetly buy again.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I definitely love the colors this is such a beautiful lipstick goes perfectly with your lips it suits you perfectly fine packaging is beautiful and the bottle is amazing in the smell and sensation in your lips are definitely very good and I would definitely buy it again and recommended it is such A beautiful color
Samantha W.
Seattle
This goes on nice and smooth and feels good in my lips. I enjoy wearing this lipgloss and it is easy to apply. The packaging is always nice and I never have to worry about that. I bought this lipgloss at Target 🎯 and yes I would buy this again and again.
Julie P.
Reseda, CA
I love this! The color is amazing! I love how it feels. The packaging is nice. I like it. I really don’t remember if it’s long lasting but I’m pretty sure it is. I would totally recommend it to others
member-19d1f
This is a must have in my makeup bag! The colors are amazing and it lasts! I use this everyday and will continue to do so! The colors make everything I wear pop!
Giselle M.
Florida
Very glossy and shiny. Easy to apply and product stays on. I bought it at Sephora, that was near me and it was affordable. The product lasted very long. It was so easy to use in its small bottle that you can take with you everywhere. I would definitely recommend this product for people that like glosses.
Lee A.
Stockton
This line of lip glosses is really amazing! I didn’t have this actually color because mine was nose sheer pink with glitter in it but still they have really amazing selection of color and the formula is out of this world! I would repurchase this no questions asked!

Amazon