Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss

Brand New

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss wanted to try this for long time and is this worth the price?
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss!
4 months agoBrownsville, TX
Super shiny and super affodable, really good quality, variety of colors and shades, i love the glossy one of the best i ever tried, taste grate, i use this in my beauty rutine, i like it sooooo much😁
3 months agoPoltney
This is a pretty decent lip gloss, and it looks super cute. It does however transfer super easy, which is typical of a gloss. It will pick up your lipstick underneath, but it still looks cute on top of the lipstick.
2 months agoLincoln Park, MI
Its is very pretty and pretty long lasting. It does leave residue when eating or drinking, i dont care for its smell but its not bad it comes in cute packaging and convient size.
2 years ago
Great color and feels nice on the lips.formula is good and smells amazing.I got this from target and it definitely met my expectations.  Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink™ Liquid Lipstick
2 years ago
This is creamyy! I love this Gloss! Have a great formula i love to wear it. Doesnt feel heavy on your lips. I have used it for a couple of times love the color, it looks great after hours. I will keep buying this product more.
2 years ago
This is a must have in my makeup bag! The colors are amazing and it lasts! I use this everyday and will continue to do so! The colors make everything I wear pop!
4 months agoBrownsburg, IN
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss uploaded by megajosh L.
Decent decent lip gloss goes on release news it has a matte finish to it it's really nice you can even put a gloss over the top of it you want to make it pop even more it just keeps your mouth Winston it's not dry out and it's in his last one time I would definitely purchase again
2 years agoTemple, TX
I definitely love the colors this is such a beautiful lipstick goes perfectly with your lips it suits you perfectly fine packaging is beautiful and the bottle is amazing in the smell and sensation in your lips are definitely very good and I would definitely buy it again and recommended it is such A beautiful color
a year agoWest Covina
The formula is creamy but sometimes can be a little bit sticky on your lips . The packaging is fine . It last as long you don’t eat or drink . I bought it at CVS nearby my home. I recommended if you like a natural look .
2 years ago
I have to say that I do not really go for dark lipgloss colors but this one is great. I believe this is a really great product to apply and the shine it gives is amazing. I recommend this product to everyone that is looking for a good lipgloss product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Olivia G. 9 months ago
Yes it is it’s a nice consistency