Maybelline Color Sensational - Limited Fall 2012 Color - RARE Find -

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Limited Fall 2012 Color - Tenacious Taupe 815 see more...

Maybelline Color Sensational - Limited Fall 2012 Color - RARE Find -
Maybelline Color Sensational - Limited Fall 2012 Color - RARE Find - "Tenacious Taupe - 815"
Buy on Amazon
Laila M.
Laila M.
Los Angeles
This lipstick formula is very matte, it can be a bit drying sometimes. I used it a couple of times, but I lost my lipstick. Yes it met my expectations, because it was pigmented, and gave me a nice matte finish. Yes I've recommended it to my friends and they've purchased it.
Camille C.
Camille C.
I like this product because it is cheap and you can get it at any store. There is definitely have some improvement and I practically use it every time I go somewhere. I bought mine from Walmart and Target. I would repurchase it again because it is not expensive.
Ashton Q.
Ashton Q.
Pittsburg
I like to top this off over my lip balm because my lips get so dry. And I find this doesn't dry my lips out, and it stays on for quite some time!
Angel S.
Angel S.
Corp Christi, TX
Omg this was one of the first lipsticks I've ever used in my life and the smell of these are super amazing and its applys creamy on your lips and lasted all day!!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
This is also a very lightly pigmented lipstick but has a fantastic color and wear .... I havent had much experience w it though
Alishia D.
Alishia D.
These are my favorite lips sticks. There is so many color options to choose from and they are soo comfortable on my lips.
E I M M Y M.
E I M M Y M.
Los angeles
Lovely color, I just love it and total recommend it, my favourite of all time, the pigmentation is great and it sticks very easy , totally worth it and very affordable, is all you need for some poppin' lips that every one wI'll be talking about it.
Dara J.
Dara J.
Love these lipsticks they have great shades they are long lasting creamy and sooooo pigmented. well worth the pricei don't use this product very often right now but I have in the past daily I would re purchase and reccomend