MakeupLip MakeupLipstickMaybelline
Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipcolor 015oz

Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipcolor 0.15oz

Warm up to the perfect matte nude lip! Color Sensational® Inti-Matte Nude lipstick features warm, golden pigments that enrich your natural lip color. Maybelline's creamiest mattes. Warmer, more sensational nudes for every skin tone. Pucker up to radiant, confident color that highlights one’s natural beauty.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply lipstick in the center of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth.
Step 2. Glide the lipstick across the entire bottom lip.

• Isononyl Isononanoate

• CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

How long does it stay on?
Do you prefer Matte or gloss lipstick ? Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipcolor 0.15oz ? [product:revlon-super-lustrous-melting-glass-shine-lipstick]
Annyone know if it's super Matt or does it have a gloss or sheer look? I don't want super Matt that looks dry! [brand:maybelline]
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipcolor 0.15oz!
Product Highlights
Loooooooooooove. It lasts a good amount of time. Feels creamy. Huge color range. I would recommend to everyone.in reviews
love this product! goes on so easily and is such a beautiful color! i use it all the time! very long lasting unless you're eating and tend to wipe it off with a napkin. in reviews
...it's going to be a game changer. Maybelline mattes are among the most hydrating and pigmented drugstore lipsticks I own...and I own a LOT of lipstick! Now I want every color of the new Inti-matte line :)in reviews
Is my favorite lipstick.I can wear it every single day.It looks natural and pretty.I buy it in a drug store.It completely meet my expectations stays for hours, is cheap, is pretty and the packaging is great. I definitely buy it again.in reviews
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipcolor 0.15oz uploaded by Erika T.
Review for: Purely Nude
This Maybelline lipstick is my go-to for nude lips and I even wore it on my wedding day! I love to layer it with NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Truffle and with L'Oreal Paris 8 HR Pro Gloss it Petal on top! Obviously it’s not a liquid lipstick so you have to reapply occasionally but I don’t mind. I find that this combo is not too nude or too peachy for my skin tone and just compliments the rest of my makeup well. I also like that the lipstick does not dry out my lips!
Sarah S.
Maryville, TN
Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipcolor 0.15oz uploaded by Sarah S.
Review for: Brown Blush
I bought this on walmart clearance for .50¢. I am so glad I did because it has been so beautiful no matter what makeup I've used with it. It's the perfect shade of brown for any occasion.
Stephany Z.
Sutton, MA
Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipcolor 0.15oz uploaded by Stephany Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these lipsticks ...I have a lot of colors ...Probably almost most of them 😬😬They never look dry on the lips and always look hydrated. Beautiful color selection. I use one of the colors o have on a daily basis o never reach for any other of my lipsticks and I have a lot of different brands.Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lip Color
kaitlyn G.
Attleboro, MA
Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipcolor 0.15oz uploaded by kaitlyn G.
if I had to choose one lipstick to wear for the rest of my life, it would be this lipstick in the shade raw chocolate. Raw chocolate is the perfect nude lip shade for all of skin tones, the formula is perfectly creamy and pigmented, and wears nicely. my go to lip combo is raw chocolate with nyx’ cold brew lip liner and maybelline’s lifter gloss in the shade silk. it’s GORGEOUS!