BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Color Sensational Highlighting Lip Liner - Only at ULTA!Bring on the glamour with a shimmering metallic finish! Maybelline's Color Sensational Highlighting Lip Liner highlights the contours of the lips to effortlessly create the look of fuller definition. Coordinate your lip look with matching Color Sensational Lip Colors or create bold definition by lining your lips in a darker shade. The lip options are endless!Benefits:Go for an illuminating and irresistibly glam lookMicronized metallic shimmer highlights the cupid's bow for a fuller lip lookPrecisely define your lip shape with this mechanical linerIn metallic hues that pair perfectly with Color Sensational Lip Colors - Color Sensational Highlighting Lip Liner

Buy on ULTA
Sylia B.
Sylia B.
Review for: Brassy Bronze
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain Tn
Review for: Brassy Bronze, Pink Pearl
I really like using this lip liner with the Urban Decay Naked lipgloss. It is a good value for the quality of the product. The lid actually stays on the lipliner (most do not), and it stays on a couple hours without reapplication, I have been buying this product for the last couple months.
Kimmy J.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Review for: Brassy Bronze
It doesn't stay on all day add I would like. My lips are uneven and you can tell more when I wear lipstick. It looks great before it wears off, is smooth which is always a plus. It's a good value for the product. Yes, I recommend this because most people don't have a problem.
Ada P.
Ada P.
Haslet
Review for: Brassy Bronze
I have the colors "brick red" and "purely nude". These lip liners are so creamy and easy to apply! I will be buying more colors to add to my collection in the future! Thanks Maybelline for making such a goof product at an affordable price!
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Pink Pearl
This product, that I got from CVS for under 10$, compares to the higher end products I've used. Can be used in so many different ways and super easy to apply! I love using it in the inner corner of my eye to brighten up my eyes!
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Vail, AZ
Review for: Brassy Bronze
Love this lip liner. It provides the perfect shine to your lips. It was my first time trying it but I will definitely continue to buy it. I bought it at target and it exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Review for: Brassy Bronze
Truly enjoyed this product ! For the price, it is amazing and great quality. Highlights beautifully and it pretty easy to travel and throw inside my bag with no problems of
Taking up space! I enjoyed this product.
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
Review for: Gilded Gold
I love the gold one of this product. I apply it like a lip liner and it highlights my lips really nice. It lasts awhile and is suspect affordable. The packaging is easy to find and the directions are very simple.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Review for: Pink Pearl
This is a decent product. Every affordable and easy to use. Works great if you want to use in the corner of your eye and brighten. It did last all day but started to fade a little bit. Great for beginners
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Review for: Gilded Gold, Pink Pearl
I love this product. It was a very nice product and I am very happy I spent my money on it. It definitely met my expectations. The price is definitely worth it, I promise. 10/10 would recommend.
Danny m.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who love MAYBELLINE lip liner??
Esraa A.
Esraa A.
Is there another colour ?
Klara M.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They only have two shades?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Does this feather ?
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't really use lip liner much, how well does this work?