BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss: More vibrant color Creamier feel Cleaner shine Wax free

Buy on Amazon
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
The colors are amazing and vibrant definitely an eye catcher. It last all day and night long. It's actually a bit difficult to remove but for the money you're paying you're hoping it last so long! But I don't like how it makes my lips feel sticky and dry. I try using a clear moisturizing seal on top but I opt out of using it for the most part. I refuse to part with it because it was expensive lol
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Color: Glisten Up Pink (20) and Luminous Latte (50)
They can be used on their own or to add a shimmery effect on other matte lips. It has a sticky consistency which I did not like and remained sticky even after drying. I do not recommend it. I got it on sale for $2 at Grocery Outlet.
Sarah S.
Erath, LA
i love this product its so easy to apply to lips very smooth. so easy to take it out of the pack tear and use. very long lasting stays on all day. no matter what i put to my mouth the lipstick stays on without reapplying. would recommend it to other family and friends
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
I love these glosses, they are super pretty and good for a natural look. I think the packaging is sleek and it is super easy to apply. I would purchase these again and I would recommend to anyone who likes glosses because it is super affordable.
Carla O.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite drugstore brands. I’m always repurchasing the shade in coral sands it’s a perfect nude champagny color. The formula feels comfortable on the lips and it’s the perfect lip topper for nude lippies. Definitely recommend!
Kiley C.
You can find this at any drugstore! This gloss is long lasting and the price is amazing! Even though it's a gloss, it has a semi-thick consistency. The brush is loose and thick which allows great application!
Haley G.
Woodstock, AL
Love this gloss! Gives the right pop of glossy color. It stays on pretty well and is very easy to apply and use. I was very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend for the gloss lovers!
Jenn K.
Goddard, KS
Love this lip gloss. It is so smooth and looks great alone or on top of a lipstick of your choice. I especially love the nude one. For summer alone. I wore the heck out of this over the summer.
Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Had this product and absolutely loved it about a year ago. I literally cannot find it and stores around me where I live so I have been checking online to see if it's available and I'm having issues with that too however the point of the matter is I did really like this. It had high quality Pigman and super shine without a waxy texture yet not to liquid light and stayed put very well. I had it and a super baby pink and even though I am not a huge fan on very baby pink lipsticks or glosses I didn't mind this one because of the pure and simple fact that the shine took away from the overall effect of looking at how soft of a pink it was. I certainly write this five stars because this is a product that not only if I could find I would stock up on and absolutely loved it.
MakeupLovers P.
Is this lip gloss good for lip tone?