Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss: More vibrant color Creamier feel Cleaner shine Wax free

Does it make your lips pop
What’s your go to summer lip product? I love Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss
Is this lip gloss good for lip tone?
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss!
Product Highlights
“These glosses are great for a drugstore gloss! Very high shine, a slight yummy vanilla taste, great pigmentation and it lasts a long time. It's not sticky at all which I LOVE. ” in reviews
Carlisle, AR
Love the smooth and shiney color of this lip gloss! Not sticky & goes on smooth with a nice subtle color! Not goopy or blobby or globbing- just smooth & sleek! First time using this neutral shade with a hint of color however have used maybelline before many times. It has long lasting good quality lip wear for the price! Great value.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss. This Maybelline Lip gloss works great and is easy to use. It leaves my lips very nice and shiny. Maybelline high shine gloss is a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been using Maybelline makeup products for many years now. I will continue to buy Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in the future.
Rohrerstown
I really real like this very high shine lip gloss and I do and will reccomend to many of my friends or maybe even strangers who need advice. It is a bit sticky which the reason for the 4 star review. But it is long lasting and usually does stay on after a bit of eating and drinking.
Hopkinsville
This is my second favorite lip gloss it is very shiny. I do love the Maybelline colors. I don’t think that it dries my lips out like a lot of lip glasses will do after you use them all day long. It is easy to use But a little more affordable than my regular brand
Barbourville
This product is one of my fav drug store glosses. It is kinda sticky but it’s not horrible to where it’s aggravating. It leaves your lips looking so hydrated & fresh! You can even pop it on with out any make up & it looks stunning! It’s my holy grail of drug store.
Arlington Heights
This lip gloss is easy to apply and small enough to carry around all day. My only complaint is that is can be quite sticky on the lips and my hair gets caught it in occasionally. The color options are really good and I use this more for events than every day use.
Olathe, KS
This gloss pairs great with most lipsticks.  It has a subtle color but not so much that it will change the color of the lipsticks its worn with.  It will give the lips a subtle color when worn on its own.  The only reason I don't give it a higher score is because it is a bit sticky for my personal preferences.
I bought this in a color I thought I would love, but the color is not right. For me. I like the formulation I'll on and it seems to stay on well. The color does come through pretty well. No complaints about the packaging. Would buy again but in another color.
Mineral Bluff, GA
I like this one only because it’s a plain natural looking color you can’t tell any color Is on your lips... it makes them shinny! It’s easy to apply I don’t recommend going over board with it... it is kind of thick and gets sticky when too much is applied...
Hidalgo (Texas)
 this lipgloss is my go to for when I’m not wearing any lipstick it makes my lips shine and it stays there for a long time. I have no complaints with the formula or anything I would totally recommend it to those who are now starting with make up. 💕