MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossMaybelline
Color Sensational High Shine Gloss

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss: More vibrant color Creamier feel Cleaner shine Wax free

Es muy pegajoso o te deja una sensación jugosa?
Does it make your lips pop
What’s your go to summer lip product? I love Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss!
Product Highlights
These glosses are great for a drugstore gloss! Very high shine, a slight yummy vanilla taste, great pigmentation and it lasts a long time. It's not sticky at all which I LOVE. in reviews
Fran F.
Clayton, GA
My very favorite shade of lip gloss ..helps moistens ..repeat user of this product..best shade for me ....yes
Flordenis B.
Los Angeles, CA
Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss uploaded by Flordenis B.
Purchased at: CVS
I LOVE 🥰 anything lipgloss, is my type hehe ! Smells good and moisturizes your lips !
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
Now gloss goes gloriously gutsy with Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss. Get pure color from liquid pigments, a creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar and a cleaner shine only from this 100% wax-free formula. Super-saturated color meets ultra-clean shine in Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss.
Makeupbynea
Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss uploaded by Makeupbynea
What can I say this Shine gloss does it job I was not really a girl that like gloss I was more into a Matte lipstick but this change my mind tried it and loved it!!!
blessing E.
wake village, TX
this lipgloss is everything! I've been looking for a great one like this, even found myself at sephora buying a high-end buxom one and that doesn't even look as great!
Mei-li L.
This is my favorite product. The shine is amazing. I'm all about that dark vamp look, so when I go out, this is my go to! Especially because sometimes matte isn't what I want to wear
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss. This Maybelline Lip gloss works great and is easy to use. It leaves my lips very nice and shiny. Maybelline high shine gloss is a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been using Maybelline makeup products for many years now. I will continue to buy Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in the future.
Joceline F.
Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss uploaded by Joceline F.
This is my dupe for higher end glosses and i cannot complain on the price. It would be nice if it had some moisture added because it’s easy to use but I do have to add lip balm before. I would definitely buy again if I’m at Ulta (:
DonnaMarie L.
Clayton, NJ
use it ware it love gonna keep buying stocking stuffer love it never dry lips stayes where u put it
Nuri N.
Camp Hill, PA
I’m so in love with this gloss! I used it all summer long when I didn’t wear a make up. After applying the gloss, the lips become juicy and bright, and it adds volume to the lips. In general I am delighted with this shine gloss!