10 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Fall for the color, live for the feel. Our first creamy lip lacquer delivers color, shine, and an amazing feel in just one sweep.

• Hey all! Been seeing this lipstick and was wondering is this a good...2 Answers
  • Is this a rich, pigmented gloss? 2 Answers
  • Son duraderos? 1 Answers
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down one of the best lip gloss formulas in any price range. Whenever I wear one I get compliments on my lip gloss and people tell me I should be in lip gloss adds. The pigmentation is fantastic, they are impossibly glossy, and the formula feels extremely plush and cushiony on the lips. I have this gloss in several shades. My favorites are Captivating Carnation, Caramel Infused, Intoxicating Spice, and Rose Redefined. I love that there's no shimmer in many of the colors and the packaging is so nice, especially for a drugstore lip gloss. The price can't be beat either. The only thing I don't absolutely love about these glosses is a slightly unpleasant taste, but everything else about them is so good that I can look past it.
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by these! I purchased a few shades after watching a positive review from one of my favorite YouTube gurus. These are perfect for throwing on when you don't feel like hassling with an opaque lipstick.

The packaging is cute, I like that you can see the color of the product without needing to open it. The applicator is fantastic, much better than the smaller standard doe foot applicator. I can easily apply bright shades without a mirror.

My only complaint is that they are a tad bit sticky. I do realize that the stickiness of the product helps it last longer, but I am not a bit fan of sticky lip products. Other than that small caveat, I really enjoy using this product.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Review for: Mauve Mystique
This is a nice, pigmented gloss that can be worn alone, or over another lip color for an even more intense look. It isn't sticky, and has a pleasant, light, fruity scent. The packaging is cute and compact - much smaller than most long, skinny gloss tubes. It's more the size of a regular lipstick. The wand is interesting as well - a more pointed, triangular shape. This allows you to apply the gloss really precisely. It also comes in TONS of colors - it's hard to choose! This mauve shade is a great option - light enough for everyday, but enough pigmentation to show that you do have something on your lips.
Laurie O.
Laurie O.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoyed this lip gloss. I applied very smoothly, the formula was creamy and hydrating, the pigments did not sink into the creases of my lips so the color was uniform and made my lips look glossy and plump. The lasting time wasn't terribly long, but I think that's to be expected with a lip gloss. The only downside I have was that it has a very strong sweet smell of which I am not a fan. Other than that, this is a good lipgloss for the price.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pearlescent Peach
I was really pleasantly surprised by these. They have decent color payoff and feel very pillow-y on the lips. They don't exaggerate the fine lines that I have on my lips. I can't really attest to the longevity of the product because I really never pay mind to how long lip products last, since I never buy them with the expectation that they'll last all day. I reapply like normal, after eating or drinking. They wear off flatteringly. I like them!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Captivating Carnation
To me, this lip gloss smells exactly like Fruit Loops, and I love it. It is a sticky formula, but I don't mind because that's what helps it stay on for so long! I took a 3 hour nap after wearing this, woke up, and it still looked perfect. It is not drying nor does it have any detectable taste. The color is so pretty and great for an everyday gloss, especially if you're busy and don't want to be touching up all of the time. LOVE it!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Feeling like you wanna go for the Barbie look? Go for a pink gloss from Maybelline ColorSensational. For a gloss, this color is extremely pigmented and it comes in a range of colors from a light sheer pink to a nice purple. I always keep this on hand for when I want to wear a gloss and I always keep one in my bag for a quick retouch during the day. It's perfect for everyone and a 10/10 in my book!
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I applied it on my lips, the color is more like a sheer color, more like a lip palm sheer color that elevates your natural color a bit. However, the liquid is nice spread and smooth my lips. It is also give my lips a shiny, glossy tone. I can usual it for moisturizing my lips and daily basis, or on top of other liquid lipsticks that don't have glossy effect, like I do with other lip palm.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Review for: Caramel Infused
This is my favorite lip gloss/lip color. It's a dark rosy nude that looks good over literally every lip color or on its own! The packaging is adorable and the applicator is really nice. It is thick and a little sticky, but that helps it last. It does have a rather strong smell. It's also a little pricey for a lip gloss (about $9) but it's worth it. It's so glossy.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: Glistening Coral
I love this stuff! I don't have this particular shade. I'm not sure why, but every time I click on the specific one I have, it brings up eyebrow duo? Anyways, I have a bright pink in this specific brand and product. It's a little bit sheer which I love so it's not so bam in your face hha. It isn't Sticky and lasts a while! Definitely one of my favorite glosses
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
Most glosses are sticky on my lips. Is this one sticky?
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Son buenos?
Renata M.
Renata M.
Atlanta, GA
Can I use it instead of a lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How is the pigmentation? Long wearing? Transfer proof? Favorite shades?
Dana S.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do these glosses feel on the lips? I am also curious as to how the pigmentation is. Are some more pigmented than others?