BY MAYBELLINE #100 in Lip Gloss

Fall for the color, live for the feel. Our first creamy lip lacquer delivers color, shine, and an amazing feel in just one sweep.

Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate,Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl, Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated, Castor Oil Isostearate, Bis-behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica Silylate, Pentylene Glycol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Linalool, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Limonene, Aluminum, Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance

May Contain:

Mica CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide CI 45410/Red 28 Lake CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides CI 15850/Red 7 CI 45380/Red 22 Lake CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake CI 75470/Carmine CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake

Milly U.
The only problem I have with this lip product is that after a while when the gloss starts to wear off, a stain is left that holds on the the dry patches of the lips. Other than than one segment, the product is great. It is very pigmented and the applicator makes it easy to apply.
Dana R.
Review for: Mauve Mystique more...
I purchased this product as a clearance item from Target. I liked the color payoff, and the wide doe foot applicator because I have full slightly pigmented lips. Unfortunately the scent of the gloss changed pretty quickly after a couple months so I had to get rid of it. May try a product that is full price again due to affordable pricing. Maybe this shade had issues and it's why it was placed on clearance?
Stephanie C.
I was a big fan of these for a while. I love how they feel on the lips and how plump they made my lips look & feel. They also arent drying at all and come in so many colors! Unfortunately, I started to notice that they smell & taste very much like chemicals, and it started to really bother me, so I quit using them.
Caralynn C.
Plant City
Review for: Signature Scarlet more...
This color is so cute, it adds a lot of pigmented color to your lips but feels soft like a gloss. I use this at least once a month. The bottle is super cute because it looks like “lipstick” if you turn it upside down. I really want to try more colors next time I have a chance.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Blush Essence, Caramel Infused, Celestial Coral, Mauve Mystique, Nude Illusion, Petal Plush, Vision In Violet, Signature Scarlet, Caviar Couture, Maybelline N.Y. Nude illusion, Fuchsia Flourish more...
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Beena B.
Copley, OH
I had these in about 6 colors. They were in a mousse like consistency. The applicator was a nice doe foot and spread the gloss evenly. It was like a basic gloss though and didn't stay long.
Non sticky and non goopy, will definitely purchase again.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I am a lip gloss kind of girl. I love the ease of applying lip gloss that also provides a color like a lipstick. You can put it on quickly as you are about to run out of the house. It adds color and a shine which is really nice.
Kiara S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
These are pretty good. They colors are very pigmented and are really shiney. The only thing is that they can be a bit sticky and dont put to much or they will be really cakey looking. You Can buy they at your local drugstore
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Review for: Caviar Couture more...
I got this product in a Target beauty box. I was happy to get a full size lip product and didn't mind the light purple shade. The product applicator is a soft narrow diamond shape that applies the color really well. Over time, it moisturized my lips and kept them soft. It goes on a bit tacky and feels like a gloss I would have worn in middle school. I do like the shades but don't like the stickiness. The value is great so you can try many colors!
Fiona G.
Chicago , IL
These colors are very vivid and the Applicator is easy to use. However , I feel like you need to pack on the color before actually being satisfied with the color it’s suppose to look like . A little extra effort for under 10 bucks—why not.
Sarai M.
Son buenos?
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
Most glosses are sticky on my lips. Is this one sticky?
Kasota Z.
Madison Lake, MN
How long has this product been in stores?
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Is this formula sticky at all?
Renata M.
Atlanta, GA
Can I use it instead of a lipstick?