BY MAYBELLINE

Go creamy matte for bold impact! A burst of statement-making color meets a surge of creamy texture.

• Does it dry matte??2 Answers
  • I currently have Nude Nuance which is wonderful - what other colo...9 Answers
  • I see that this is rated high in the lipstick category, can someo...2 Answers
Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick
  • "This is a awesome matte lipstick. Its creamy yet stays matte . I absolutely love this lip product . It has great range in colors and is affordable " in 1012 reviews
  • "Great lipstick! Their shades bright, bold and great for any season. I also love that fact that they have shades that compliment a variety of skin tones. Sometimes it hard to find lipsticks that look good on women of color. The color is long lasting and leaves lips feeling moisturized." in 312 reviews
  • "The Mattes are incredible! I haven't used other Maybelline lipsticks but the mattes are super pigmented and moisturizing. They're also super long wearing and gorgeous!" in 200 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Clay Crush, Divine Wine, Touch of Spice, Burgundy Blush more...
For a drugstore matte, these are some of the best!

The packaging itself looks slick, and the cap stays on securely, which is a plus. The color range is stunning - from nudes to deep burgundy, there's something for everyone. The lipstick smells nice and sweet, which I like. All of that said, the formula is where these lipsticks shine.

The lipstick is opaque and pigmented with just one swipe, even the darker shades in my collection. They glide on the lips smoothly, and feel nice on the lips initially, Unfortunately, over time, these are really drying on my already dry lips.

Other than that, these are an absolute hit. If you're looking for a great drugstore matte formula, look no further.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Touch of Spice more...
Right now, I only own this lipstick in the shade touch of spice and I absolutely love it. The color is gorgeous, it works very well for fall and it's one of my all time favorite lip shades. It feels very comfortable to wear on the lips, it isn't drying it feels really nice and creamy and the matte finish is beautiful. It applies very nicely it doesn't look patchy and you get full pigmentation with a single swipe. I think that this formulation is pretty comparable to the MAC matte lipsticks and I think this is absolutely worth the price.
Rebecca B.
GIBSON, NC
Review for: Nude Embrace more...
I bought the Maybelline Nude Embrace matte 650 lipstick at Walmart a few weeks ago and I really like it. It glides on easily and leaves my lips matte while not being a bit dry. The only thing I don't like about this lipstick is that it doesn't last very long but it does leave a bit of a tint on my lips and I like that as well I'd rather reapply my lipstick than have "butthole" lips all day. I'd definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Marissa N.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Nude Nuance more...
This was a recommendation from my sister because it’s her favorite drugstore lipstick brand. For the price, I found it to be excellent. I bought for a wedding and it was the perfect neutral/pink/natural shade. It lasted for the entire ceremony and I only reapplied once before the reception. I definitely plan on buying more colors!
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
These are my all time favorite drug store lipsticks. Both matte and satin always seem to come through with pigment and longevity.
But my #1 is matte nudes #657 Nude Nuance it's the perfect mauve pink to go on my every day look. Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Review for: Touch of Spice more...
The color on the bottom Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick “Touch Of Spice” it’s a nice color that’s rather modest. I usually don’t do modest haha but I really liked the color.
It went on so smooth and for a buy one get one half off deal at Rite Aid!
Amanda L.
Tooele
I like this lipstick a lot, I have the 655 darling Nude Matte. The packaging is very nice it looks like a good quality lipstick just from the packaging. The color is very pretty, it's a great nude color for my skin which is olive tinted and it feels good on my lips. It has a very soft and smooth texture, I get compliments whenever I wear. It is one of my favorites to wear on a night out with my husband.
Amy H.
Clarksburg
Review for: Touch of Spice more...
I tried this product because I heard that the formula is creamy and moisturizing for a matte lipstick. I thought it was still a little too drying for my preference. I did like the color. It is a beautiful fall color that could work with many skin tones. I would be willing to try another one to see if I have changed my mind. Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick
Stef L.
Vandergrift
Review for: Divine Wine more...
I used to own so many of these lipsticks before I moved. It applied so smoothly and you truly do not need a lot of product. They have such a wide verity in stores and there are so many amazing colors! The lasting power could better but over all, amazing! Divine wine is one of many of my favorites. ❤️ yes, I do recommend this to others who don’t want to spend a fortune on makeup :)
Mohana C.
Mission, KS
Review for: Touch of Spice more...
Absolutely love this lipstick! One of my favorite (if not my #1 favorite!) lipstick from the drugstore. This creamy matte formula truly doesn't look or feel drying on the lips, and their shade range is wonderful. They even have a special range of nudes for a pretty wide range of skin tones. They're also pretty long-lasting for being bullet lipsticks. Highly recommend!
Paige W.
I currently have Nude Nuance which is wonderful - what other colors are good for olive skin tones?
Taylor A.
What is your favorite shade of this lipstick and why?
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this lipstick stay all day?
Erica S.
Fallbrook, Ca
I'm really into lipsticks right now, especially matte. How is this one?
Made M.
The edition is limited ??