Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick

Go creamy matte for bold impact! A burst of statement-making color meets a surge of creamy texture.

hey beauties! what's your favourite lipstick? my current favourite is the Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick
which do you think is a bette lipstick? Maybelline cream matte lipstick, or the Wet n wild silk finish lipstick? Left picture is the Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick, and the right one is the wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick.
My love for nudes is just different and this is my holy grail Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick in shade nude nuance , it's the perfect nude shade for medium to deep skin tones and it's Creamy yet it gives matte finish
Start your review of Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“This is a awesome matte lipstick. Its creamy yet stays matte . I absolutely love this lip product . It has great range in colors and is affordable ” in reviews
“...hard to find lipsticks that look good on women of color. The color is long lasting and leaves lips feeling moisturized.” in reviews
“The Mattes are incredible! I haven't used other Maybelline lipsticks but the mattes are super pigmented and moisturizing. They're also super long wearing and gorgeous!” in reviews
Warsaw
Review for: Burgundy Blush
The Maybelline Matte lipsticks were the first matte lipsticks I tried. I am used to lip glosses or lip sticks with shine to them so I was hesitant to try them. The Burgundy one is now one of my favorite lip colors of all times and I actually prefer a matte to a shine for most days. This lipstick goes on smooth and covers evenly and the color is richly pigmented so it lasts all day. It looks darker in the tube than on the lips but don't let that scare you into not trying it. It looks more brown than burgundy in the tube as well but the burgundy tone comes through when applied.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Siren in Scarlet
Yasss, love ittt<3 Must try! Maybelline has a lot of colors of lipstick, I think you can choose one and you will love it! You must have at least one red lipstick, right? This red is beautiful! When you just apply a little lipstick on the lips, it will be pink with a bit of red, but when you want you to be powerful, apply more, overlap multiple layers, you will have a charming and embossed red. The price is not too expensive, I love the feeling when I apply this lipstick on my lips, the scent is vanilla!
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Rich Ruby, Touch of Spice
Los labiales son geniales, son muy suaves y fáciles de aplicar, aplican el tono muy parejo y no reseca los labios tiene mucha variedad de tonos asi que puedes encontrar cualquier tono que te guste, se me hace un buen precio por el producto. Si se transfiere. The lipsticks are great, they are very soft and easy to apply, they apply the very even tone and it does not dry out the lips has a lot of variety of tones so you can find any tone you like, I get a good price for the product. If it is transferred.
Review for: Nude Embrace
These lipsticks are to die for! So creamy and look so gorgeous on the lips. The finish is shiny and creamy, which I really enjoy. The tones of these lipsticks are really sophisticated and no matter which one you pick up, I can guarantee you're going to like the way it looks on you. It also smells really good. Of course, it's not long wearing. This is the type of product you need to carry in your bag and reapply throughout the day. Still beautiful nonetheless and I'd definitely repurchase.
Guttenberg, NJ
Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Rich Ruby
This is my favorite red by Maybelline it is super super pigmented it does tend to last very long in fact it actually stains a little bit which is a little harder to get out but it is a beautiful robust color. A
Coaling, AL
Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick uploaded by Courtney W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick I’m a lipstick junkie, and I have so many of these. I like these lipsticks because they are super pigmented, and they go on smoothly. I think they have a nice matte finish and last fairly long, as well. The issue is that they are drying on the lips. They have a slight smell too. The smell never bothered me, but I know some people do not like scented lip products. I think they are a nice lipstick for the price.
Corp Christi, TX
Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick uploaded by LucyLu C.
I did receive my "Maybelline Vox Box" and it was awesome. In my box I did receive this new"Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick". "free complimentary" which is in the shade"Bare Reveal." It is a nude/mauve creme/matte lipstick it is the cutest color ever. It applies on easy it's and wearable especially with a smokey eye look,this lipstick will diffently turn heads.
Rocky Top, TN
Review for: Touch of Spice
I love this lipstick so much. It has always been one of my go to's and I wear it to every event. The only thing I would see an improvement on is how long it lasts. It easily comes off when i eat or drink something and i have to keep reapplying. I buy this lipstick pretty often still but i have to keep reapplying it continuously. the color itself looks really good on my lips comparing it to my complexion. It's also at a pretty affordable price so not bad.
Norwalk, OH
1,048 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Divine Wine
I'm usually not a fan of matte lipsticks, but this one doesnt dry out your lips and its long lasting color. I like wines, plums and burgundies for my lips and I'm picking on the texture of my lipsticks. I dont like a thick, pastey product, but I dont want something so slick that it feels likes it's going to slide off. I use this with a touch of lip liner and it looks so nice. Sometimes I ad a lip balm over top as my lips do tend to be dry and it ads just a touch of shine. The colors are very nice.
Milpitas, CA
Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick uploaded by Vienna S.
Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick uploaded by Vienna S.
Review for: Touch of Spice
I absolutely love this lipstick. The shade is just right and the packaging is sturdy. The consistency is so lightweight but also moisturizing while appearing matte. I would say this and the Colourpop Lippie Stix Matte X lipsticks are the best matte lipstick formulae I’ve ever encountered
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Blk 8 Lot 2 Phase 1 Boron St. Deca Homes Tungkil Minglanilla, Cebu
New Delhi
il y a 21 jours
Vishruti A. • il y a 6 jours
Yess!! I love this one too! I wish it was a little more long lasting but I love the texture and feel of this lipstick.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un mois
Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick Do you like it? does it dry your lips?
Caitlin L. • il y a un mois
Definitely does not dry out my lips. Half of my lipstick collection are these lipsticks because they have such a great formula and so many colors to choose from!
Pico Rivera , CA
il y a 3 mois
Maybelline Color Sensational® Creamy Matte Lipstick is this lipstick more a sheer or matte?
Isra C. • il y a 2 mois