BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Lipstick

Go creamy matte for bold impact! A burst of statement-making color meets a surge of creamy texture.

• Does it dry matte??2 Answers
  • I currently have Nude Nuance which is wonderful - what other colo...9 Answers
  • I see that this is rated high in the lipstick category, can someo...1 Answers
Shivani N.
Review for: Divine Wine
I absolutely love this matte lipstick! I purchased it in the color "Divine Wine" and I think it's such a gorgeous shade. It applies on smoothly and looks so nice. It is long lasting as well. I feel like this shade will go beautifully with any skin tone! I personally like my lipsticks to have a little shine to them so I apply some lip balm before putting this lipstick on. It is so cheap and worth every cent. I'm sure you can find it at places like Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc. I would recommend giving this product a try!
Vanessa F.
El Paso,Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Vibrant Violet, Electric Pink, Nude Nuance, Pink Chic, Blushing Pout, Rich Ruby, All Fired Up, Nude Embrace, Daringly Nude, Touch of Spice, Pink Sugar, Clay Crush, Mesmerizing Magenta, Craving Coral, Siren in Scarlet, Divine Wine, Burgundy Blush
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE ANY COLOR WITH THE MAYBELLINE.  At Walmart , and the price is very low.  I freaking love this lipstick. I bought it (hesitantly) after watching a YouTube beauty video. I have brown skin, so it's usually hard for me to watch videos online and buy products that I can't see, because so often the colors are just wrong for me.

BUT THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT FOR ME!!!! I'm a caramel-y skin color, and this color is the perfect mauvy nude for me. It's the lipstick I reach for the most, and I'm so sure that I'll purchase it again. The matte doesn't dry your lips out, the pigmentation payoff is impressive for a drugstore brand, and it's creamy for a long time before mattifying. I'm obsessed.
Monica A.
Groton, CT
Review for: Lust for Blush
Maybelline lipsticks for me have always been a staple in my collection. They don’t dry out my lips, they have great pigment, and are comfortable to wear throughout the day. I wish they would be a little creamier upon application, but that hasn’t stopped me from getting more shades. I’d definitely recommend these for anyone wanting a great drugstore lipstick. I usually wait for a sale to get these because then I can purchase 2 shades instead of just one
Emily P.
West Babylon, NY
Review for: Blushing Pout
It is exactly what it says it is. Formula is consistent, color is consistent, everything about it is just consistent. Feels very light on the lips and very moisturizing. I would recommend skipping this up at your local drugstore when there is a coupon out for it because it is a little bit pricey for what you do receive. Other than that it is an all-around great product.
Marian P.
El paso, TX
Review for: Touch of Spice, Lust for Blush
This is my favorite drug store stick lipstick. They have such a wide variety of colors so it's easy to find a shade to suit your taste. I am really picky with pink shades. I don't like them to be bright or neon, but I don't like them too light either. Lust for blush and a touch of spice are the most perfect shades of pink I have ever found and compliment my skin tone nicely. These lipsticks apply smoothly and evenly. It isn't patchy and it doesn't look make my lips look super dry like some matte lipsticks can tend to do. My younger sister normally struggles a bit with chapped and flaky lips and this lipstick does not make her problems obvious. I really am excited to buy more shades. The best part is that they are really affordable.
Janki B.
Review for: Divine Wine, Touch of Spice
These are great lipsticks in terms of color selection. There’s something for everyone, in my opinion. In addition, the color pay off is phenomenal! Very opaque with just one swipe! That’s where the 4 stars come in, though. I feel as though since it is so opaque and thick in texture, one must be careful during application or it can look too muddy on the lips.
Rosey W.
Phoenix
Review for: Rich Ruby
Maybelline did a great job with this. It’s so creamy and easy to apply, it felt rich and the color was vibrant and opaque. I would received lots of compliments on it and people were surprised it was drug store. It was way better than I expected and it was like $6 so this made me try other colors out from this line and I was impressed
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite drugstore lipsticks! I bought Touch of spice and Seiren in Scarlet and the formula is very consistent in these lipsticks. They are very creamy and comfortable to wear all day long. Wear time is about 4 hours with light drinking and eating. But of course they will come off more and a liquid lipstick so you will have to reapply after you eat but I don't mind it because the colors are beautiful. Touch of spice is a beautiful mauve pink brown and Siren in Scarlet is a gorgeous orange-red color. Additionally, claim to be a creamy matte, therefore, they have a bit of shine so they are not completely matte which is also why they are comfortable on the lips and won't dry out your lips so much.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Review for: Other
These are hands down some of the best lipsticks from the drugstore. They are so comfortable and have so much pigment. The darker colors can go a little patchy but it’s nothing a lip liner can’t fix. The finish is almost more satin than it is matte but I think that makes it more comfortable. Beautiful shades to choose from!
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmented, matte, affordable, comfortable! Not transfer/kiss proof but they don’t claim to be. Pretty long wearing and fade beautifully throughout the day. They are my favorite matte lipstick formula and I’d recommend every shade because the formula is consistent throughout the collection. No patchiness! I’d highly recommend!
Paige W.
I currently have Nude Nuance which is wonderful - what other colors are good for olive skin tones?
Taylor A.
What is your favorite shade of this lipstick and why?
Erica S.
Fallbrook, Ca
I'm really into lipsticks right now, especially matte. How is this one?
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this lipstick stay all day?
Jasmery D.
I looooooove this lipstick. It's always my go to. What are some other great matte lipsticks like this one around the same price range? Thanks!!