BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Surrender to all out colour! Color Sensational brings a new super saturated velvet lipstick in a hot new pencil format! With a semi-matte finish, lips go bold with a new intensity.

Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Unfortunately, these arn't avalibale in store in the US, but they are avaliable online at Amazon! Maybelline blows away other drug store brands when it comes to this lip pencil. A super creamy forumla goes on thick and stays through small snacking, even a meal or two.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Love these lip pencils, they glide on and the pigmentation is fabulous. They are creamy so make sure to use a lip liner (or line your lips with this first ) to make sure the colour doesn't bleed.
Love this regardless of the sharpening pencil style
Smooth satin finish with bold colour and moisturizing on the lips - everything you want in a lippy
Isabella K.
I have these i the shades 630-nude perfection and 150-fuchsia desire, and I am absolutely in love with them. They have a super creamy texture, are easy to apply and leave you with a perfect matte finish. The nude one is the perfect lipstick for creating a cheap but amazing kylie jenner look. The only problem: sharpening them. They dont come with a sharpener, and they dont fit into a normal cosmetics sharpener, even the bigger ones. Because I saw no other way, I even tried a pencil sharpener, but that, too, did not work because of the creamy texture. Which basically means that once you've worn down the pre-sharpened tip, you need to buy a new one, which is pretty mean.
Irene C.
Irene C.
you can't imagine how incredible I find this lip pencil. Really cheap and a fantastic end. Very easy to applicate. It doesn't last very much but it is so soft and paints really well. And as I said, it is so expensive. So I honestly recommend you this product, one of my favorite drugstore product
joanne n.
joanne n.
north yorkshire
Love love love this I can honistly say it amazed me that it is such a strong colour, it last all day but it's one of those lipstick that you forget you have it on. I love the colour of it even tho it is dark its a lovely purple plum colour and it was £4.99 from superdrug.
Inês F.
Inês F.
Trondheim, Norway
I have this product in the color 630 Nude Perfection. I love it so much!! It gives you the perfect nude lip. The lips don't get too dry and the finish is velvety and smooth. You want to achieve the Kylie Jener look? This is the key!
And the best part? This is SOOO cheap!
Magdalini K.
Magdalini K.
Athens
I have an another shade which is the perfect nude, I was obsessed with this pencil because I love the color, it has a mattyfying effect and is longlasting but I can't find a sharpener suitable for it so I can't use it anymore unfortunately.
More 👑.
More 👑.
I have two beautiful shades (630 Nude Perfection - 110 Pink So Chic) I was really surprised with them as they look really pretty in the lips but I think they a bit expensive for some people as they sold in Egypt in more than 90 L.E "Egyptian Pound" but if you are looking for creamy lip pencils I really recommend these
Esther Danielle D.
Esther Danielle D.
Dubai, U.A.E.
These pencils are my favorite lip colors. Unlike most matte pencils, the creamy formula just glides on your lips without leaving your lips feeling dehydrated. The only downside is that the pencil doesn't sharpen very well which mean that once you need to sharpen it, you risk ruining the pencil which is such a shame because it really is a wonderful product.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Does anyone know if I can get this in the U.S.? I have looked everywhere that I can find Maybelline and have not been able to track these down!
Alice H.
Alice H.
England ,UK
Are there any other lip clients or lipstick like this color
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
How well does this lip pencil wear? And is it easy to apply?
Isabella K.
Does anyone have any tips on how to sharpen these once the tip is worn down without ruining it (see my review)? Its making me really sad because I love this product.