BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Surrender to all out colour! Color Sensational brings a new super saturated velvet lipstick in a hot new pencil format! With a semi-matte finish, lips go bold with a new intensity.

• How well does this lip pencil wear? And is it easy to apply?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any tips on how to sharpen these... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone know if I can get this in the U.S.? I have looked eve...2 Answers
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Unfortunately, these arn't avalibale in store in the US, but they are avaliable online at Amazon! Maybelline blows away other drug store brands when it comes to this lip pencil. A super creamy forumla goes on thick and stays through small snacking, even a meal or two.
Catherine J.
Love these lip pencils, they glide on and the pigmentation is fabulous. They are creamy so make sure to use a lip liner (or line your lips with this first ) to make sure the colour doesn't bleed.
Love this regardless of the sharpening pencil style
Smooth satin finish with bold colour and moisturizing on the lips - everything you want in a lippy
Natasha C.
Suitland , MD
I have used these on Halloween to draw on my face. Love the thick pencil and its smooth. Won't break easliy .
Ariane S.
Sharjah
checking reviews online, i was convinced to give Maybelline Color drama a try. I've got the gorgeous bright red shade named "Light It Up". It meet my expectation when it comes to matte effect without making my lips too dry. It is highly pigmented, easy to apply and perfect for budget. I just wonder if I can sharpen this lip pencil. Overall I am satisfied with the product! Maybelline Color Drama Lip PencilMaybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil
Yasmine H.
perfect for mattr look. very smooth
pegiment is amazing. color is more than perfect as it give naturally look.
the problem that i have to make motizure with labello first to my lip as the maybelline lip pencil leave it very dry
Martie N.
This is super pigmented. It stays on pretty well. It's easy to apply. It has a nice scent for those who like to have what they apply on their lips tasting good. It's a decent price and is easy to find as most stores stock this as the brand is well known. Overall a really good product.
Em C.
Oxford
This product gives such a clear definition. Easy to draw with and produces a sharp edge for the lipstick to fill. Great vibrant colour! I own multiple colours as LOVE IT! Will keep on buying!!!
alaa e.
Egypt alexandria
I have been useing it for 3 months every day i loved the matte look but i foung my lip colour have changed so l stoped using it i really loved it till i foud that it damged my lip
More 👑.
I have two beautiful shades (630 Nude Perfection - 110 Pink So Chic) I was really surprised with them as they look really pretty in the lips but I think they a bit expensive for some people as they sold in Egypt in more than 90 L.E "Egyptian Pound" but if you are looking for creamy lip pencils I really recommend these
Ashley G.
Does anyone know if I can get this in the U.S.? I have looked everywhere that I can find Maybelline and have not been able to track these down!
Krysta M.
How well does this lip pencil wear? And is it easy to apply?
Isabella K.
Does anyone have any tips on how to sharpen these once the tip is worn down without ruining it (see my review)? Its making me really sad because I love this product.
Alice H.
England ,UK
Are there any other lip clients or lipstick like this color