BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Surrender to all out colour! Color Sensational brings a new super saturated velvet lipstick in a hot new pencil format! With a semi-matte finish, lips go bold with a new intensity.

• How well does this lip pencil wear? And is it easy to apply?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any tips on how to sharpen these... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone know if I can get this in the U.S.? I have looked eve...2 Answers
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lip pencils, they glide on and the pigmentation is fabulous. They are creamy so make sure to use a lip liner (or line your lips with this first ) to make sure the colour doesn't bleed.
Natasha C.
Suitland, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used these on Halloween to draw on my face. Love the thick pencil and its smooth. Won't break easliy .
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately, these arn't avalibale in store in the US, but they are avaliable online at Amazon! Maybelline blows away other drug store brands when it comes to this lip pencil. A super creamy forumla goes on thick and stays through small snacking, even a meal or two.
Love this regardless of the sharpening pencil style
Smooth satin finish with bold colour and moisturizing on the lips - everything you want in a lippy
Martie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is super pigmented. It stays on pretty well. It's easy to apply. It has a nice scent for those who like to have what they apply on their lips tasting good. It's a decent price and is easy to find as most stores stock this as the brand is well known. Overall a really good product.
alaa e.
Egypt alexandria
I have been useing it for 3 months every day i loved the matte look but i foung my lip colour have changed so l stoped using it i really loved it till i foud that it damged my lip
More 👑.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have two beautiful shades (630 Nude Perfection - 110 Pink So Chic) I was really surprised with them as they look really pretty in the lips but I think they a bit expensive for some people as they sold in Egypt in more than 90 L.E "Egyptian Pound" but if you are looking for creamy lip pencils I really recommend these
Roa H.
Abu Dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product as a gift as lip liner at the beginning m, but I decided trying it as a lipstick with its creamy texture and it went perfect. Even the idea of it being a pencil is amazing that I bought different shades of it.
Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice pencil, dries perfectly matte and is highly pigmented. Pulls a bit on application because it's quite hard but once it warms up it's fine. Very cheap and is available in most stores, would probably buy again.
Lina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip Penn lasts forever! the color is amazing and does not dry out My lips like other lip pens can do, the only negative with this is that it does not taste good if you get it in your mouth.
Ashley G.
Does anyone know if I can get this in the U.S.? I have looked everywhere that I can find Maybelline and have not been able to track these down!
Krysta M.
How well does this lip pencil wear? And is it easy to apply?
Alice H.
England ,UK
Are there any other lip clients or lipstick like this color
Isabella K.
Does anyone have any tips on how to sharpen these once the tip is worn down without ruining it (see my review)? Its making me really sad because I love this product.