BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil - 130 Love My Pink

Buy on Amazon
  • "So creamy and easy to apply lovely pigment abs leaves my lips soft and nourished " in 15 reviews
Annan H.
Tucson, AZ
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I LOVE THIS LIPLINER! I really love the minimalist color! It's a very nude. I bought it at rite aid, first time buyer but lifelong user now. I think it's best to warm it before you use it, and if you love nudes you'll love this!
Brenda T.
Hope Mills, NC
Love this pencil! The color last all night and then some! I've had it for awhile and came across it by a friend who recommended that I use it. She was absolutely correct! If your looking to step up your make up game I recommend trying this product!
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
Absolutely LOVE this product! The first time I tried the "lip liner" thing, this is what I bought. I most definitely made the right decision. It's very easy to use and the color is awesome
clara d.
maybelline Has a pencil that has the particularity that I feel better than the other brands, is durable, does not give me allergy and all its products are great and highlight my beauty
Anna Marie R.
COLUMBIA, SC
Everyone around me knows that if I'm wearing a lipstick, it's going to look perfect. What they don't know is that to get those perfect lips, I always use a lipliner. This lipliner is by far my favorite, and is so easy to use. I would definitely purchase again, and I always recommend it to my friends.
lexy e.
i love this i think the color is super cute! It does an amazing job and i would buy again, i defiantly recommend trying its very easy to apply as well, and last as long as other lip liners. Not the best but it works, for such a low price would buy again
Ema F.
They are well priced. The shape is different to normal liners and they are made out of wood which isn't much of a problem. But they are abit dry and tug on the lips. They are super pigmented and last around 2-3 hours, depending on what you lips touch.
Skylynn H.
This product makes my lips so soft the color is amazing it stays on perfect doesn't smudge matches a bunch of my lip Colors the packaging is adorable doesn't come off on glasses that easy I definitely will buy again i've bought this product before In different colors and it has never failed me
Taylor M.
This pencil goes on smooth, creamy, and PIGMENTED! The formula is so much better now and they coke in so many gorgeous colors. Grab them fast! They are limited addition, though I wish they weren't! Beautiful lip pencil!!!