Maybelline Color Delights Cream Shadow uploaded by Alisha B.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love this eyeshadow. It goes on so smooth and the colors are so bold and colorful. I always get compliments when I use it. It stays on all day too and I never have to reapply during the day. It definitely stays on all day but it also comes off with makeup remover very easily!
V A.
Chicago
I absolutely love these eyeshadows. They're shimmery and it sticks on well even without primer. They are better than I expected. They're also affordable. I would recommend these eyeshadow. You'll love them!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
This product is ok. The pigments are pretty well and tend to show up on darker skin as well as light which is what I tend to look for when it comes to eye shadows cream or powder. The only thing I really dislike about this product is that it does not last after so manybtime of blinking it tends to crease and cake so for someone who tends to do makeup for photos I usually do not use this for long shoots or humid temps, but if your just going for a I wanna take a quick selfie photo I'd use it. I used it on a clients senior photos and it caked up within an hour so be careful with it.
Samanta B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this but it's not what I expected. The packaging it's really cute just like the colors ,I don't like it that much but the product it's really great but not that easy to apply
Samantha S.
Bassett, VA
This product is very pigmented and works well as a base shadow for other shadows to give dramatic effect to glitters and so on.
Valarie H.
Didn't really like this. Kind of pricey and kept having to reapply. It also began to cruble inside the round container.
Anna G.
Salem
These are cute !!! And I love how they feel I legit recommend it to everyone! They're so cute
Sarah S.
Barrie, ON
Im not a big fan of creme eye shadows i find that they crease and dont set right and this one is no different however i like the colours.
Daniela I.
Hmmm i haven't try it so can't really give a opinion, but it looks good idk for pigmentation sorry search so reviews doll :)
gabriela Á.
620 counterpoint blvd , su suite b9569 new castle , the 19720
It is very well all the colors the container why? Why you can take where you want and combine colors