BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Go From Fierce To Fresh-Faced Fast! Ophthalmologist Tested Allergy Tested Safe For Contact Lens Wearers And Safe For Sensitive Eyes Oil-Free, Dual Phase Formula Leaves No Greasy Residue Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover's Revolutionary Quickbreak Formula Instantly Removes Even The Most Stubborn Makeup.&Nbsp; The Dual-Phase Formula Breaks Up Even Longwear And Waterproof Makeup, And Removes Instantly.&Nbsp; Quick-Break, Oil-Free Formula Breaks Down Waterproof Mascara And Longwear Eye-Makeup. Made In Usa

• Can you use this to take a full face of make up off or ju...3 Answers
Maybelline Clean Express!™ Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
  • "I had been using that for removing my waterproof mascara and loved it, so I figured I should actually get the Maybelline eye makeup remover." in 6 reviews
  • "I don't always wear waterproof mascara but since I do sometimes I chose this over the regular one." in 4 reviews
  • "One of the few makeup removers I have tried from the drugstore and I absolutely love it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have to use four or five cotton balls even on a natural day and I still have to go back in with a Q-tip to get all the mascara at the base of my lashes." in 1 review
  • "Literally the best make up remover on the market I swear by this I never use to use anything because I hated the resadue of other products this is Oderless and works fast and easy and takes everything off even water proof mascara if you haven't tried this you need to and it's very in expensive and lasts a long time" in 1 review
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Even though this product has been discounted, it was a good product I had no problems with it at all. I use this product only on my fake lashes and it works wonders. So sad they discontinued it!! 😩
Tala N.
orlando
This eye makeup remover is the bomb diggity. Wow I sound like a mom😂 well it removes your eye makeup perfectly. It’s easy to use. I use it when I have makeup on and it never lets me down. I would totally buy this again✌🏾
angelica s.
Lyles , TN
Oh my goodness, maybelline you've gone and done it again, made an AWESOME product that I absolutely freaking love! Literally one swipe takes off all my eye makeup, and don't get me started on how even better it smells, when taking of my makeup I find myself smelling the product more than actually cleaning my face, haha! No shame though! 10/10 recommend 10/10 will totally buy again!
Andrea M.
I decided to purchase this item despite the bad reviews it got here, because I saw it used very effectively in a YouTube video by a beauty guru.

It works amazing! It's probably the best makeup remover I've used, because when I take my makeup off and go in the shower, this is the only one that doesn't have me looking like a raccoon by the end of my shower. It takes it all off, no matter what.

Now, here's the thing that people may not know about makeup removal:
You're supposed to apply this on a cotton round, cotton pad, cotton ball, you name it,
Then you put this on your eye for about 20 seconds, and then wipe. It breaks off the makeup. Trust me on this. So simple!

I just wish it was bigger, but I guess there must be a bigger size.
Estella H.
Okay so a friend gave this to me because she didn't like it.
It does take off my eye makeup okay but not all of it especially if I was caked up that day.
The formula is also a turn off for me, it's like a liquid gel and no matter what it always seems to squish into my eye.
I now just use this to clean off swatches until it's gone.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
This product is great, it really removes all of your eye makeup without burning your eyes. The smell is great. I don't have to worry about my eye makeup spreading all over the place when I use this. I also love the pink packaging.
W T.
Love love LOVE this makeup remover--the product removes your makeup and keeps skin hydrated. No more double cleansing needed!

The packaging is smart and simple; it is a tinted plastic bottle packaging with a solid white cap that shuts well (perfect for travelling!).

The product details are listed on the back of the bottle. The bottle opening is small and easy to control the amount of liquid dispensed. And as it is water-based, there's really no need to shake before using the product and it doesn't irritate/sting your eyes. I LOVE the idea of “water” breaking down the makeup and giving me a clean face. This makeup remover doesn't leave any oily residue and I rarely feel the need to wash my face immediately after.
Monique S.
I loved this product and I am surprised to see it doesn't have a higher rating on here! I used it for the first time today and was instantly impressed with how it removed my eye makeup without burning my eyes. I don't always wear waterproof mascara but since I do sometimes I chose this over the regular one. Usually I wear mascara and two shades of eyeshadow; occasionally I will have three shades of eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner- so I need something that will remove all of that with very little effort on my part and I believe the Clean Express does. I shake it up (as instructed on the bottle) and pour a little onto a cotton round. Then, I press the cotton round onto my eyes for a few seconds to really let it absorb everything and then swipe it across my eye. That technique makes a huge difference for me with any eye makeup remover so I would recommend that to anyone. I also noticed that some people said it left a greasy feeling. That didn't bother me much because it honestly felt more like lotion to me. Also, I remove my eye makeup and THEN wash my face not the opposite, so the residue goes away during the cleansing process anyway. The best part is that it didn't burn my eyes at all.
RoseAnn H.
I started using this eye makeup remover about a year ago. I had been using another but it became harder to get...in a pinch I grabbed this one at Wal-Mart. I was amazed at how well it removed my eye makeup. I wear a lot of eye makeup, including eye primer, multiple shadows, long wear eyeliner and water proof mascara. It usually takes one cotton ball dabbed with remover per eye to remover all my makeup, and that's way less than other eye makeup removers I've tried! The price is in the $6 range and it's a steal!
Michelle S.
As you can see since it's empty, I used this every time I wore makeup to remove my waterproof mascara which can be tough to get off. But this really does the trick! It is a bit oily but you should wash your face after wearing make up anyways so it shouldn't matter. Just don't be like me and get a q-tip stuck in the bottle trying to get every last bit of this makeup remover out haha
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
Can you use this to take a full face of make up off or just your eyes?