BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Go From Fierce To Fresh-Faced Fast! Ophthalmologist Tested Allergy Tested Safe For Contact Lens Wearers And Safe For Sensitive Eyes Oil-Free, Dual Phase Formula Leaves No Greasy Residue Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover's Revolutionary Quickbreak Formula Instantly Removes Even The Most Stubborn Makeup.&Nbsp; The Dual-Phase Formula Breaks Up Even Longwear And Waterproof Makeup, And Removes Instantly.&Nbsp; Quick-Break, Oil-Free Formula Breaks Down Waterproof Mascara And Longwear Eye-Makeup. Made In Usa

• Can you use this to take a full face of make up off or just your eyes?3 Answers
Maybelline Clean Express!™ Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
  • "I had been using that for removing my waterproof mascara and loved it, so I figured I should actually get the Maybelline eye makeup remover." in 6 reviews
  • "I don't always wear waterproof mascara but since I do sometimes I chose this over the regular one." in 4 reviews
  • "One of the few makeup removers I have tried from the drugstore and I absolutely love it." in 2 reviews
  • "I've had mine for a really long time now and still haven't finished it.." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
W T.
W T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love LOVE this makeup remover--the product removes your makeup and keeps skin hydrated. No more double cleansing needed!

The packaging is smart and simple; it is a tinted plastic bottle packaging with a solid white cap that shuts well (perfect for travelling!).

The product details are listed on the back of the bottle. The bottle opening is small and easy to control the amount of liquid dispensed. And as it is water-based, there's really no need to shake before using the product and it doesn't irritate/sting your eyes. I LOVE the idea of “water” breaking down the makeup and giving me a clean face. This makeup remover doesn't leave any oily residue and I rarely feel the need to wash my face immediately after.
RoseAnn H.
RoseAnn H.
I started using this eye makeup remover about a year ago. I had been using another but it became harder to get...in a pinch I grabbed this one at Wal-Mart. I was amazed at how well it removed my eye makeup. I wear a lot of eye makeup, including eye primer, multiple shadows, long wear eyeliner and water proof mascara. It usually takes one cotton ball dabbed with remover per eye to remover all my makeup, and that's way less than other eye makeup removers I've tried! The price is in the $6 range and it's a steal!
Ariana H.
Ariana H.
Lincoln, CA
I've been using this for waterproof mascara and it is super effective! I always use, and I don't know what I would have done if I had never discovered this product! I would totally recommend this makeup remover. 100% worth the money and it's actually very inexpensive. the only con, would be that I have only been able to find this at Walmart. and I don't have a Walmart near me! so I have to buy like 5 at a time! if you own this product and know somewhere else where I can get this product let me know!
FRIDA S.
FRIDA S.
Pharr, TX
I usually use the mistellar water frm garnier, one time I was at my friends house and I messed up my eyeliner, so I used this product, and I need to confess I love it. is so good it cleaned my eye right away, I didn't have to use as much product as I use with mistellar water and it dint cause any irritation like some other products, I totally recommend it, the price is super affordable. this is a must if youre a beginner like me
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
San Jose, CA
Whenever I mess up on my eye makeup, I get a little bit of this product on a q tip and easily fix my mistakes. Unlike many eye makeup removers, this isn't overly oily at all! After using it, I pat the area a little bit and can quickly continue my makeup routine. Even though it isn't overly oily, it gets rid of my waterproof makeup with only a few swipes. It's such a great, affordable product!
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Very effective and super gentle. Never irritated my eyes and they are super sensitive. Just put some on a cotton ball or pad and press onto the eye and hold for a couple second and then gently swipe away the product. Works like a charm! Only stop using it because I've discovered the beauty of Nooni Snowflake Cleanser.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Duluth, GA
Best eye makeup remover hands down! Compares to the Mary Kay makeup remover that was #1 on allure but this is way more affordable and works even better doesn't leave my skin oily after using it. Leaves my skin feeling fresh like I removed my Makeup with just water! It takes all my makeup off!
Nikayla T.
Nikayla T.
Fremont, CA
I've been using this makeup remover and it easily wipes off those gunky waterproof excess left. This is my second time buying it and I'm loving it. Also it has a mild scent and gentle for my semi-sensitive skin. It's really affordable and can be found in any local drugstores.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
I only give this two stars because although it does remove most of my eye makeup it doesn't get it all off. It also leaves a very greasy feeling which can irritate my skin. Also, if it gets in your eyes, which happens every time for me, it can be very irritating.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
I love this eye makeup remover. It does exactly what it says- removes waterproof eye makeup and it is gentle. I'm impressed with how much less I need of this than my previous makeup removers. This one has lasted much longer because a little goes a long way.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
Can you use this to take a full face of make up off or just your eyes?