Maybelline Clean Express!™ Makeup Remover Facial Towelettes uploaded by Kristi C.Maybelline Clean Express!™ Makeup Remover Facial Towelettes uploaded by Marie H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline new york clean express makeup remover towelettes quickly break up stubborn makeup in one swipe.â clean and refresh without harsh rubbing or greasy residue.â the oil-free formula with moringa seed extract, nature's purifier, clears everyday impurities.â conditioning agents leave skin feeling moisturized and smooth.â oil-free, dermatologist tested, allergy tested, and suitable for sensitive skin. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york clean express! Makeup remover facial towelettes: go from fierce to fresh-faced fast! Towelettes quickly break down and remove makeup, even waterproof mascara the power of moringa seed...

• I have been looking for new makeup remover wipes and can't seem to ...2 Answers
  • Are these wipes similar to the Maybelline makeup remover lotion?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product does it really work? 1 Answers
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline does it again, i honestly have loved practically everything from this brand,it was the first makeup brand i tried, thanks to my mom and it never disappoints me. i absolutely love it. these makeup wipes, wipe everything off so effortlessly, its great for sensitive skin, definitely a must buy!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these towelettes! I have found that they are very convenient in their packaging especially if you travel a lot!
Rosamaria Z.
Rosamaria Z.
I really liked these cleaning towels. Removed the makeup pretty easily. Sometimes I'd buy make up remover and has to rub for the makeup to come off but this one isn't harsh and you don't have to rub hard. I recommend.
Adri M.
Adri M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great product for any type of make up hadd to get off , thats wnen these wipes become handy . reccomend i even clean my face with them
Khessa H.
Khessa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best on the market in the drug stores. If you want fresh, clean moisturized skin when taking off your makeup, then this is it. No oily residue left behind. Not to mention, it's budget friendly.
Robin C.
Robin C.
I keep these by my bedside to remove my makeup before bed. Not big on a night time routine, just remove and bed. These work great!! No oily residue, one and done!!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I love these wipes..they take off all my makeup, even waterproof. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful on certain products but I have had no problem with these
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
Louisa, KY
I really like this product and I have bought it multiple times. It does a pretty good job of removing makeup
roxana p.
roxana p.
Lewisville, TX
This stuff works great. you can find it with the make up. you have to shake it before use.
Madali C.
Madali C.
Miami, Florida
I love this towelettes, oil free, perfect for my oily skin. Removes really all my makeup.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
I have been looking for new makeup remover wipes and can't seem to find any that do not make my skin dry. Do these make your face dry?
Becca C.
Becca C.
Are these wipes similar to the Maybelline makeup remover lotion?
Regina W.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Has anyone tried this product does it really work?