Maybelline Clean Express!™ Makeup Remover Facial Towelettes uploaded by Kristi C.Maybelline Clean Express!™ Makeup Remover Facial Towelettes uploaded by Marie H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline new york clean express makeup remover towelettes quickly break up stubborn makeup in one swipe.â clean and refresh without harsh rubbing or greasy residue.â the oil-free formula with moringa seed extract, nature's purifier, clears everyday impurities.â conditioning agents leave skin feeling moisturized and smooth.â oil-free, dermatologist tested, allergy tested, and suitable for sensitive skin. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york clean express! Makeup remover facial towelettes: go from fierce to fresh-faced fast! Towelettes quickly break down and remove makeup, even waterproof mascara the power of moringa seed...

• I have been looking for new makeup remover wipes and can't seem t...2 Answers
  • Are these wipes similar to the Maybelline makeup remover lotion?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product does it really work? 1 Answers
Brittney F.
Lake Geneva, WI
These are great. Dont burn my eyes, take my makeup off well, very inexpensive. It even takes off my water proof mascara that usually takes my 10 mins to get off with a rag.
Rosamaria Z.
I really liked these cleaning towels. Removed the makeup pretty easily. Sometimes I'd buy make up remover and has to rub for the makeup to come off but this one isn't harsh and you don't have to rub hard. I recommend.
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham , AL
HOLY GRAIL makeup remover wipes.
As a beauty enthusiast, I am constantly in search for amazing beauty buys. As long I can remember, I have used the Olay makeup remover wipes... However I stumbled apon these wipes on a routine beauty buy at my local drugstore. They were a reasonable price in itself, but of course I had a coupon. SCORE! the following day at my vanity table, in need to remove my makeup, I reached for the wipes... I was pleasantly surprised! The wipe was throughly wet and took only ONE to remove my entire "cakeface" for the day. I will purchase this product time and time again. My holy grail wipes. I recommend this to anyone in search of a affordable makeup remover.
Irene H.
I love how these makeup wipes don't leave the tingly/burning sensation around my eyes. It removed my eye makeup (mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow) with about 3 wipes per eye, however, it did not require much tugging to remove it. It has a clean scent and does leave a small layer of grease/oil on the face, but it's not that big of a deal for me since I use facial wash afterwards anyways to insure a deep clean. I got these wipes are target for really cheap ($1.80) so for the price I think it is an excellent product. Most likely will repurchase
Katie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
For the longest time I could never find a good makeup wipe that didn't burn my eyes or irritate my skin. Then I found the Pond's wipes which did not burn my eyes at all..I thought I had found my holy grail makeup wipe UNTIL I decided to try out the Maybelline Clean Express wipes. HOLY MOLY! These are the BEST makeup remover wipes. They don't have any texture on them like the Pond's wipes do so they are super gentle! Since they are so smooth, they aren't rough on my eyes at all. they have a nice clean scent..almost like a baby wipe. And best of all, they DO NOT burn my eyes. They take off my eyemakeup so gently and of course it takes off the face makeup just as well. LOVE these wipes and I will continue to buy them!
Johana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very sensitive skin so when it comes to me finding makeup remover wipes its difficult because many irritate my face. When I tried these wipes not only did my makeup come off easily which I loved because I usually have to rub the wipes roughly on my face so my makeup can come off but it didn't irritate my face. Love these wipes, I have been using them for a couple of months already and they are so far my fave wipes I've ever used.
Erin H.
Manawa, WI
I love that these cloths get waterproof eye make-up off. I don't like that it takes several wipes to get all of it off, so I end up using an entire side on just my eyes. Oil-based cloths only take 2 swipes for my eye make-up.
I would like the cloths to be just a smidge bigger because after using half of it on my eyes, I need more to make sure my entire face is completely clean.
I like that they get the make-up off so great, but I hate how my face feels afterward. I feel like I have lotion sitting on my face that can't be rubbed in and it takes about an hour for it to dry.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline does it again, i honestly have loved practically everything from this brand,it was the first makeup brand i tried, thanks to my mom and it never disappoints me. i absolutely love it. these makeup wipes, wipe everything off so effortlessly, its great for sensitive skin, definitely a must buy!
Michelle B.
Takes off my makeup without smearing it all over my face. makes my face feel soft afterwards. Great for taking off your face at the end of the day, or I save mine in the tub for little messes and reuse the same one over and over and it stays wet as long as you keep it in the tub
Carolina K.
Alhambra, CA
I have extremely sensitive skin and this makeup wipe is definitely for me! Most makeup wipes make my skin burn after I use it, but this one is really soft and did not irritate my skin like other wipes have in the past. What I rather dislike is the packaging and after a while it stops sticking and the toilettes dry up extremely fast. Be sure to put it facedown so that the drying won't happen!
Samantha J.
I have been looking for new makeup remover wipes and can't seem to find any that do not make my skin dry. Do these make your face dry?
Becca C.
Are these wipes similar to the Maybelline makeup remover lotion?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Has anyone tried this product does it really work?