BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Go from Fierce to Fresh-Faced Fast! Oil-free. Ophthalmologist tested. Allergy tested. Safe for contact lens wearers and safe for sensitive eyes. Soothing formula cools and refreshes Clean express classic eye makeup remover glides across lids and lashes to quickly break up eye makeup without any harsh rubbing.  The soothing, water-based gel formula cools and refreshes without any greasy residue.  Quick-break, oil-free gel formula breaks down even the most stubborn makeup fast. .

• I was looking for this in the stores but can't seem to lo...1 Answers
  • Is this product oil free?1 Answers
  • Is it safe to use for contact lens wearers?3 Answers
Larissa I.
La verne
works alright to all the makeup off and it was very effective to me because i needed a makeup remover. it didn’t really meet my expectations because it is used like any other no name brand makeup removers
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
This stuff is INCREDIBLE!! I've been using it for about 4 years and it completely melts down my eye/face makeup like a high end cleansing balm. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it in stores (I think it's been discontinued) so I have to look around at discount stores to see if they have any (TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Big Lots) I found a bunch at Big Lots for $4 so I stocked up. I'm sure you can find them on Amazon as well. I use a quarter size amount and rub it on dry skin then follow up with Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes and my skin is completely clean and feels soft and smooth! I love this stuff!! ❤
Brittany A.
Clarksville, IN
I use this to get my makeup off before I shower. I do it before the shower because it leaves an oily residue which is to be expected since oil is an ingredient. It gets mascara off in one swipe. Just shake it really good and pour some on a cotton ball and you are good to go. Or did a q-tip in there to clean up a small spot. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes, not the small eye brushes but the foundation brushes and ones that have tons of makeup products buried in them.
Piovanni R.
Bloomington, MN
Love this stuff! It cleans my toughest eyeliner off my face with ease and can take away my lash glue. There's no scrubbing or tough pulling at all. I use it with a qtip for quick and small cleanup or a cotton pad for my eyes. I can say I was thoroughly surprised with how well this takes makeup off with out any effort on my part.
Irene H.
I bought this on sale for about $1.80 and thought why not try it since it was so cheap. The consistency of the product is a thick gel that is easy to work into the skin. The scent is clean and not overwhelming. When using this product on a cotton pad I noticed that it removed my eye makeup with ease. It doesn't leave the skin leaving dry or greasy, which is something I look for in a product. The only reason I'm giving this a B and not an A is because I don't think this product is that amazing where this is a holy grail product. The one thing that I did not like about this product is how I need to use two cotton pads per eye to throughly wipe off my eye makeup. With one swipe it removes about 90% but leaves a small layer of black eyeliner everywhere, where I then to go back with another cotton pad to throughly remove it.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love this! This smells so fresh and clean, this really gets all of my stubborn eye makeup off. It's a great price from the drugstore. This is very effective and my makeup comes off with one swipe. Love this!
Beatrice R.
Oakland, CA
OMG I used to love this stuff. I haven't seen it at the drugstore in a while. This works great. Definitely pick this up especially if there's a sale on Maybelline products. Highly recommended
Breana R.
Standard eye makeup remover that's quite oily and makes your face feel icky afterwards. I also am not a fan of the packaging, I wish it were pop top not a screw top I have spilled this product before. I probably wouldn't purchase this product again.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
It works really well at removing eye makeup. It makes my skin feel soft too after using it. It removes the most difficult eye liner or mascara. It smells good. Definitely affordable!
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This makeup remover is decent for the price. It takes off my eye makeup pretty well but I do have to use a good amount and a lot of pressure. It has never burned my eyes before, however, when I let my sister try it out, she had to wash it off immediately because it did burn hers. If you don't have sensitive eyes, it's not a bad product, I just think there are better eye makeup cleansers out there.
Vivian G.
Is it safe to use for contact lens wearers?
Riley J.
Fontana, CA
I have very sensitive skin...Anyone else have very sensitive skin and try this? Is it harsh or mellow? Does it do a good job removing makeup? Thanks!
Frances T.
Worcester, MA
Would this be good for someone with very oily and acne prone skin?
Naila K.
This product comes in a liquid and gel form. Which consistency do you like better?
Amanda H.
Wentzville, MO
I was looking for this in the stores but can't seem to locate. Does it really work pretty good?