BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Go from Fierce to Fresh-Faced Fast! Oil-free. Ophthalmologist tested. Allergy tested. Safe for contact lens wearers and safe for sensitive eyes. Soothing formula cools and refreshes Clean express classic eye makeup remover glides across lids and lashes to quickly break up eye makeup without any harsh rubbing.  The soothing, water-based gel formula cools and refreshes without any greasy residue.  Quick-break, oil-free gel formula breaks down even the most stubborn makeup fast. .

• I was looking for this in the stores but can't seem to locate. D...1 Answers
  • Is this product oil free?1 Answers
  • Is it safe to use for contact lens wearers?3 Answers
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff gets the job done but I wouldn't but again. It's a little too thick in my opinion and when you use it on a cotton ball it's quite a mess. A cotton pad works better, but overall I enjoy a more watery makeup remover. This also just feels so artificial to me which I'm not a huge fan of.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift from a friend and really like it. It removed all of my eye makeup easily and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I used up all that I had, but I have never repurchased. Not because I don't like it, I still have another that works just as good.
Kate S.
I love this makeup remover! It takes off all of my eye makeup, even loads of mascara and I don't feel like it dries out my eyelashes! I have sensitive skin and this product is super gentle yet effective and is also oil free, which is a huge plus!
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This make up remover is beyond amazing I love it you don't have to be so harsh on your skin to take off those ton of mascara you have on and a little goes a long way Do I recommend it to other hell yeah I do I have bought more than 3 already
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay makeup remover, nothing special , it's pretty gents L but doesn't really get of water proof anything, I've purchased this a few times cause I like it for my face over all it's okay especially if you have genial skin
Larissa I.
La verne
Beauty Junkie Expert
works alright to all the makeup off and it was very effective to me because i needed a makeup remover. it didn’t really meet my expectations because it is used like any other no name brand makeup removers
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really well at removing eye makeup. It makes my skin feel soft too after using it. It removes the most difficult eye liner or mascara. It smells good. Definitely affordable!
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is INCREDIBLE!! I've been using it for about 4 years and it completely melts down my eye/face makeup like a high end cleansing balm. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it in stores (I think it's been discontinued) so I have to look around at discount stores to see if they have any (TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Big Lots) I found a bunch at Big Lots for $4 so I stocked up. I'm sure you can find them on Amazon as well. I use a quarter size amount and rub it on dry skin then follow up with Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes and my skin is completely clean and feels soft and smooth! I love this stuff!! ❤
Brittany A.
Clarksville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to get my makeup off before I shower. I do it before the shower because it leaves an oily residue which is to be expected since oil is an ingredient. It gets mascara off in one swipe. Just shake it really good and pour some on a cotton ball and you are good to go. Or did a q-tip in there to clean up a small spot. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes, not the small eye brushes but the foundation brushes and ones that have tons of makeup products buried in them.
Irene H.
I bought this on sale for about $1.80 and thought why not try it since it was so cheap. The consistency of the product is a thick gel that is easy to work into the skin. The scent is clean and not overwhelming. When using this product on a cotton pad I noticed that it removed my eye makeup with ease. It doesn't leave the skin leaving dry or greasy, which is something I look for in a product. The only reason I'm giving this a B and not an A is because I don't think this product is that amazing where this is a holy grail product. The one thing that I did not like about this product is how I need to use two cotton pads per eye to throughly wipe off my eye makeup. With one swipe it removes about 90% but leaves a small layer of black eyeliner everywhere, where I then to go back with another cotton pad to throughly remove it.
Vivian G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it safe to use for contact lens wearers?
Naila K.
This product comes in a liquid and gel form. Which consistency do you like better?
Frances T.
Worcester, MA
Would this be good for someone with very oily and acne prone skin?
Riley L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have very sensitive skin...Anyone else have very sensitive skin and try this? Is it harsh or mellow? Does it do a good job removing makeup? Thanks!
Kimberly K.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product oil free?