BeautyFaceFace MakeupMaybelline
Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 027 fl oz

Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz.

Warm up your cheeks with our new Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush! Create a sheer flush of color instantly with this oil-free, water-based formula that glides onto the skin leaving behind a soft natural-looking dewy finish. It?s infused with soft colorful pigments for a buildable blush that you can tone up or down for a natural flushed effect. Simply layer it for the blush look you love. Available in six new blush shades and tubes: available in Nude Burn, Pink Scorch, Rose Flush, Coral Ember, Fuchsia Spark and Berry Flame. A little goes a long way. For a more pigmented, flushed look, add more product as desired. ?Create a natural-looking flush of color, instantly ?This lightweight gel cream formula goes on flawlessly ?The oil-free, water-infused gel formula easily glides for a dewy finish ?Water-infused with color pigments for a buildable, natural look Ingredients:Inactive Ingredients: G2015747 AQUA / WATER / EAU BUTYLENE GLYCOL ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE DIMETHICONE PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER TREHALOSE TRIETHYLHEXANOIN CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES PEG-10 DIMETHICONE SILICA PHENOXYETHANOL SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE GLYCERIN SODIUM POLYACRYLATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PEG-30 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE XANTHAN GUM POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE TIN OXIDE TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE POTASSIUM CHLORIDE DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE POTASSIUM LAURATE TOCOPHEROL [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 17200 / RED 33 CI 45410 / RED 28 CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE ] F.I.L. D236870/1Ingredients: G2015747 AQUA / WATER / EAU BUTYLENE GLYCOL ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE DIMETHICONE PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER TREHALOSE TRIETHYLHEXANOIN CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES PEG-10 DIMETHICONE SILICA PHENOXYETHANOL SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE GLYCERIN SODIUM POLYACRYLATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PEG-30 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE XANTHAN GUM POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE TIN OXIDE TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE POTASSIUM CHLORIDE DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE POTASSIUM LAURATE TOCOPHEROL [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 17200 / RED 33 CI 45410 / RED 28 CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE ] F.I.L. D236870/1

Form: Cream, Gel

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.81 x 1.88 x 5.63 Inches

Start your review of Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz.!
Danielle A.
Devon, PA
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: CVS
I picked this up from cvs because love cream blush , but this doesn’t have staying power . It’s a sheer wash of color that is gel based . I didn’t care for this product to much and won’t purchase againMaybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz.
Marissa B.
Beaver Dam, WI
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. uploaded by Marissa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This blush works really well it wear a all and the color is pretty you only need a small amount and of you blend of out it goes a long way I love cheek heat blush
Jennifer H.
2,646 reviews
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. uploaded by Jennifer H.
Blush Sticks and Creams are all the rage this Spring. Having recently done a review on Ilia Lip and Cheek stick, I wanted to compare a cost effective tint. First, I found this at the Dollar General for around $6.00 and was eager to try the pretty pink color. Opening the tube, I had to squeeze half the air out before it dispensed the product. Problem! So that check tint just cost me then I bargained for. The color was pretty but after initially putting onto my cheek it just imparted an overall glow of color, no real definition was able to be achieved. Overall, something great to keep in your kitchen drawer to throw on under your tinted sunscreen. A must? Nah…😘✌🏻
Fiona M.
Philadelphia, PA
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. uploaded by Fiona M.
I’ve been very into cream blushes for the spring and summer time, and this is the perfect color for me! Easy to apply and blend out and offers the perfect hue of a pinky nude that gives me sun kissed cheeks. For the price you can’t go wrong. This is definitely going to be my everyday blush for the summer.
Ashton S.
Sedalia, MO
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. uploaded by Ashton S.
Under $5 & all it lasted all day in the heat! It is easily buildable for more shade, I went with a light look. It would have been easier with a blender but it worked out fine in a hurry using my fingertips. It wasn’t cakey or streaky. It went on thick snd creamy but easily smoothed out
Brooke S.
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. uploaded by Brooke S.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a nice, cheaper option to the glossier cloud paint. It goes on a little harsher, so I do prefer the cloud paint to ensure I keep that natural look. For someone that doesn’t want to pay shipping or wants the glossier look for cheaper, definitely get this. The color range is quite nice for a cream blush. Will repurchase if looking for a color I don’t need all the time!
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
I can’t get enough of this blush. It is creamy and I would say very similar to cloud paint from glossier. I got this color which is a true nude. It also is a little glowy, but if you're opposed to that and want a cream blush it’s not too much to deter you.
Hayley  P.
Sidney, NY
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. uploaded by Hayley  P.
I really like this a lot. I was honestly surprised. I like the packaging. The formula is a gel based product that is thin and blends out effortlessly on the skin. It lasts all day for me. I'd day this is a natural finnish. Its not matte and its not dewy. I find myself reaching for it, because it takes two seconds and I know its blended. Id buy more colors for sure! Maybelline Cheek Heat Blush Rose Flush - 0.27 fl oz Maybelline Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Coral Ember, 0.27 fl. oz.
Abby F.
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. uploaded by Abby F.
Purchased at: Amazon
The Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. is a great cream blush from the drugstore! Sometimes you need to use a lot to get a good pigment. But when applied, it leaves such a beautiful natural flush to your skin! I would recommend tapping it out with your fingers, and if it’s too much pigment, blend it out with a The Original Beautyblender. This kind of reminds me of a oil paint texture. Overall would recommend to a friend!
April T.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz. uploaded by April T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Idk. I'm confused. Maybe I just need to practice applying it? This product has such a hype to it, I thought it would be a homerun. But I'm not loving it so far. I applied just as directions say to, and it just looked so awful, I couldnt even blend it out. I had to wipe it off entirely. I still rate it high because it could just be me needing more practice with it and I love maybelline products so I'm still not giving up on it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
il y a un an
Joan R. il y a 5 mois
Finish is glowy, sheer and very natural. Nude burn is a beautiful shade. Pigment is pretty meh though. You need to use A LOT just for some color to show. Also doesn’t sit well on top of foundation as it tends to pick up some of the product and ends up piling badly 🤭