BeautyFaceFace MakeupMaybelline
Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup

Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup

Cheek Heat is a water-based gel cream Maybelline blush infused with colorful pigments that create a buildable, natural looking blush. Available in six natural looking blush shades!

Would this be a good dupe for Glossier Cloud Paint?
WooUld you consider this product to be a dupe for Glossier Cloud paint?
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup should I buy other colours and are they more pigmented?
Start your review of Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup!
Noelia  R.
Caldwell, ID
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup uploaded by Noelia  R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Nude Burn
I love this product! I’ve always used powder blushes & only recently have been wanting to try out cream blushes (they seem so intimidating). I read so many great things about this so I bought one to try out. It’s like a gel like/mousse texture, very easy to blend, buildable, It gives you a nice slight glow & a little goes a long way. My one and only qualm with this blush is the amount in the tube. The tube feels about only halfway filled with product, which I’m willing to look past because it works so great & for price reasons. I will definitely purchase more colors, repurchase this color & I highly recommend.
Jessica  A.
San Jose, CA
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup uploaded by Jessica  A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rose Blush
Warm up your cheeks with Maybelline's new Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush! Create a sheer flush of color instantly with this oil-free, water-based formula that glides onto the skin leaving behind a soft natural-looking dewy finish. Infused with soft colorful pigments for a buildable blush that you can tone up or down for a natural flushed effect. Simply layer it for the blush look you love. Available in six new blush shades and tubes: available in Nude Burn, Pink Scorch, Rose Flush, Coral Ember, Fuchsia Spark and Berry Flame. Create a natural-looking flush of color, instantly This lightweight gel cream formula goes on flawlessly The oil-free, water-infused gel formula easily glides for a dewy finish Water-infused with color pigments for a buildable, natural look A little goes a long way. For a more pigmented, flushed look, add more product as desired
Tessa C.
Colonia, NJ
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup uploaded by Tessa C.
Review for: Nude Burn
Kinda disappointed in this product. The product is very hard to blend out and comes out very chunky. Such a pretty shade though. Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup, Nude Burn, 0.27 fl. oz.
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Nude Burn
I live this cream blush. I use it as a multiple because I will apply it to my cheeks, eyes, and lips. Then I will apply lip gloss on top. It is a great knock off for the Ilia color haze. It is very sheer, but gives this beautiful pigment and glow. Just a great product.
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Berry Flame
Creamy, pigmented and wow looking ❤ I'm using it on my cheekbones and lips as well 🎯 I do love affordable good products, and this is the one! Gonna purchase the whole line! Be careful with applying though, this product is really pigmented ❤ #beautyhaul #shelfie
Ingrid  T.
Fairfax, VA
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup uploaded by Ingrid  T.
I am in love with this blush.It’s very easy to work with. It looks very natural and I really like it.If you like to look like you’re not wearing make up this is the product for you.
Emily D.
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup uploaded by Emily D.
Review for: Nude Burn
This cream blush gives a nice luminous flush to the cheeks. I have the color Nude Burn, and its a nice rosy pink. I have noticed it doesnt stay on superr long but it will last at least a few hours. If you rub it too much itll rub all away. I just take a small bit and press it into my cheeks with my fingertips. It is very easy to blend! Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup uploaded by Jenna B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Rose Blush
I love this blush!!! It’s sheer but pigmented and is great for ontop of foundation or a no makeup makeup look and just on the skin itself. I love it! A little goes a long way extremely blendable consistency of a thick gel
Ani U.
Chico, CA
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup uploaded by Ani U.
Review for: Pink Scorch
It is a brilliant idea and very convenient to blush your cheeks with the natural pinkish glow. The formula looks very pigmented and creamy but once you apply it’s settled and looks rather natural than artificial. However, I don’t like the tube, no matter how little I squeeze it still wastes a lot more than I need. Also, it came half full. I like the idea but the package needs improvements. I would not pay the full price for the product that comes half empty.
MACA D.
Oakland Park, FL
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup uploaded by MACA D.
Review for: Rose Blush
It okey, it doesn’t last long, that’s why I gave 2 stars, it’s not sticky And I feel this will work for people with light skin...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Suong N.
Franklin
il y a 3 mois
Myesha  C.
Bloomington, IL
il y a 8 mois
Anyone else have a lot of trouble with the Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, Face Makeup? When I used it, it took forever to build up and it gathered in weird places. Anyone else have this problem?
Sophia B. il y a 7 mois
I have this gel blush in the shade nude burn and i don’t get it gathering in weird places. I only have to apply two layers to get the color I like. I think it depends on what you use to blend it out. I use my finger and rub it in an up and down motion. I hope this helps!