Maria N.
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
Do you prefer makeup that cost less (example: Maybelline, Revlon, loreal, wet n wild, ect...) or do you prefer high expensive makeup (example: MAC, Sephora, Urbandecaycosmetics, ect....)?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Sept. 9, 2014, 10:36 a.m.
I really like both, but for the price it would have to be drugstore items. I could buy one highend palette for the price of six drugstore items. So I own mostly drugstore and would prefer makeup that costs less that still does the same thing. Its always good to have both and experiment but some drugstore items work just as good as highend.
Naila K.
Naila K.
Aug. 20, 2014, 2:44 p.m.
When it comes to eyeshadows, I prefer drugstore. I'm so happy with my Wet N Wild shadows and wasn't thrilled with my Urban Decay ones.
Sylvie G.
Sylvie G.
May 4, 2014, 10:30 p.m.
Maybelline, Revlon, loreal, cover girl those are the brand i know n trust for soo many years now they will always be.............................................................................
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
March 30, 2014, 7:50 p.m.
I prefer whatever is going to stay on, and make my eyes look awesome all day.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
March 5, 2014, 9:30 p.m.
I prefer LORAC eye products, MAC lipsticks, Urban decay powders and foundations but Maybelline is generally my drug store go to. Cover girl has some awesome products too, they have the best drug store foundation IMO and the most accurately pigmented brown pencils of any lines.