Maybelline® Brows That Wow Eyebrow Makeup Kit

Maybelline New York Brow Holiday Kit:Contains tweezers, Maybelline Brow Define + Fill Duo and Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting mascara3 easy steps to brows that wow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline® Brows That Wow Eyebrow Makeup Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I try it to see if it was a great as many people comment about it , and yes is easy to apply I like the way my brows look and I would definitely buy it again . It does last and if you haven't try it you should go ahead and try it . In my personal opinion I felt in love with this package” in reviews
“...changed my life. It makes it so much easier to draw them on daily with a long lasting and NATURAL look!” in reviews
Magnolia, TX
This stuff is alright. It has good value and nice packaging. It doesn't last long and the color doesn't look very natural. This was my first time using and i probably won't use again. I think there are a lot better alternatives.
I can definitely say that this is my dupe for Clinique brow pencil in my opinion. I love then pencil but sometimes it can be slightly too light. It's more affordable than Clinique and I would buy again. It makes for great strokes
Cedar Springs, MI
I use it every day on my brows. It goes on easy, and is simple to use. This was my first time purchasing it, but I could see myself buying it again. It’s something great for using often or even on those rare occasions and is very precise.
Dallas, TX
I love love love this product this is my 5th time buying this product! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! I would be buying again! Compliments my eyes very well! Was affordable in price!
Atlanta
Maybelline® Brows That Wow Eyebrow Makeup Kit uploaded by Lkeshia E.
This is a great product. It's helps create the perfect brow for your specifications. Brows are now a major statement in the overall look. Everyone wants model brows and this product is all you need!
This product changed my eyebrows to way nicer looking . It's durable and also because the product is not dry at all it's easy to work out with and i tried the tone brown for it can match with my eyes and hair
Denver
This product surprised me by a lot just because I was able to make some awesome brows with this! Great consistency to it and also great for the price l. Would definitely buy again
Guymon, OK
It’s something I use all the time, my brows are what frame my face it’s the 3 step of my morning routine the packaging is nice it’s a daily use and night I get it from my local store prices are highly but worth it !!
Seattle, WA
This brow kit makes my life easier in a day that I have no urge to do my make up, but I need to get out of the house and at least I got my perfect eyebrow to face the world.
Round Rock
I really like this product. It stays on my for about 10 hours .. the color matched my brows perfectly. I would recommend this product. Very affordable for what you're getting.

Looking for your answer?