Maybelline

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I thought that I wouldn't like any other brow product than the brow pens that most brands tend to create now. However I tried this brow pencil and I am completely satisfied. It's very thin and delicate, it's dry but doesn't scratch the skin. The shade is quite satisfying for very black hair and it stays for a long time although my skin tends to produces oil on the forehead. Affordable but I am not sure how long it takes to ends
5 / 5
This is THE best eyebrow pencil! Super fine strokes, natural-looking brown to match my hair and complexion, and blendable spoolie to soften any harshness. AND it stays on all day. My favorite part of this pencil is the shade of brown that is available. It's a cooler brown that isn't too orangey or black. I always get compliments on how good my eyebrows look because of this pencil.
5 / 5
Before this product, I had never done my eyebrows because I didn't like it, but this product makes my eyebrows look so wonderful! They have never looked better to be honest, the pigment is not too strong and not too weak. The packaging is very easy to work with.